Hartley Wintney             0-0         Hayes & Yeading United

Hendon                            0-2      North Leigh

Plymouth Parkway         0-1        Merthyr Town

Poole Town                     1-3      Weston-super-Mare

Swindon Supermarine  4-2           Metropolitan Police

Tiverton Town                1-1     Bracknell Town

Winchester City              1-3           Truro City

Yate Town                       0-4     Salisbury

Parkway probably deserved  Point today but unfortunately as they finding out very quickly if you don’t take your chances you going to end up with a loss. 
crago should have scored it just not happening for him at the minute looks low on confidence. The bench is light on numbers and players who can change a game all making it extremely tough at the minute.

Parkway are in a tough period and you can see a few players are starting to feel the pressure when they concede . They need a spark from someone.
postive was there must have been a good 500-600 there and pitch looked pretty good.  
Big few Weeks for Lee Hobbs to get the team confidence back up. And his own judging buy his reaction on the interview after.  

Truro City go powering on with a 3-1 win. Tyler Harvey makes it 6 in 4 games for him, including an absolute stunner to watch out for in the highlights. Only blot was goalkeeper James Hamon getting sent off.

Another hard lesson in step 3 football at Bolitho sees Parkway lose 1 nil to Merthyr.  Game of few chances I understand, with Jack Crago slicing an opportunity wide, then (minutes later) Merthyr taking their opportunity.

Oh for Tyler Harvey in a Parkway shirt...

20 minutes ago, Way Of The Park said:

Truro City go powering on with a 3-1 win. Tyler Harvey makes it 6 in 4 games for him, including an absolute stunner to watch out for in the highlights. Only blot was goalkeeper James Hamon getting sent off.

Another hard lesson in step 3 football at Bolitho sees Parkway lose 1 nil to Merthyr.  Game of few chances I understand, with Jack Crago slicing an opportunity wide, then (minutes later) Merthyr taking their opportunity.

I think Seymour will get goals but I worry about parkway lack of options on the bench. Only 4 on there and none you would call game changers. So no real pressure on the usual 11. 

38 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

I think Seymour will get goals but I worry about parkway lack of options on the bench. Only 4 on there and none you would call game changers. So no real pressure on the usual 11. 

Mikey Williams still to come back (was injured, now newly married from what I gather), he has the ability to be a game changer. Also see that Louis Rooney is signed on. Was a class act, but played very little football in the last few years.

Doesn't get any easier for Parkway.  Away to Gosport next Saturday, and then one of the pundits tips for the league, Weston-super-Mare, on Monday at Bolitho. 

1 hour ago, Way Of The Park said:

Thought it was Dan Sullivan who was sent off not James Hamon ?

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 20 August 2022

Truro continue to play with great confidence and have a terrific squad. A large number of our supporters kept up the noise, whilst the home supporters were very subdued, wondering what had hit them. Plymouth Parkway and the other promoted teams are finding this is a tough league. Although it is very early in the season Truro have recruited well and looks like the team to set the pace once again. Our Cornish travellers managed to get back to Truro by 2130hr, in fine spirit. A great day out.

11 minutes ago, Ozman said:

Truro continue to play with great confidence and have a terrific squad. A large number of our supporters kept up the noise, whilst the home supporters were very subdued, wondering what had hit them. Plymouth Parkway and the other promoted teams are finding this is a tough league. Although it is very early in the season Truro have recruited well and looks like the team to set the pace once again. Our Cornish travellers managed to get back to Truro by 2130hr, in fine spirit. A great day out.

Well done from me.