Cornwall Football Forum

Penryn Reserves Friendlies

Newly formed Trelawney 4 applicants Penryn Athletic Reserves are looking for Friendlies through July & early August. 

We share our pitch with the 1st team but can host midweek evening games throughout July.

We can also travel if you would rather play at your place, for away games we are available:

Saturday 9th July

Saturday 30th July 

Saturday 6th August. 

If you are interested drop me a message on here or on Facebook, cheers.

6 minutes ago, THEMAGPIE said:

Good point Dave, these teams presuming they’re playing next season but not yet voted in!!! I for one will laugh my socks off if they’re refused.

Why would you laugh your socks off you weirdo? We have to plan for friendlies, most teams have started pre season already. If we don't get in the league then we just email the teams who we are meant to be playing & tell them we didn't get in. 

15 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

Has the league held its AGM Glen?

No not yet. 

10 minutes ago, Glen Patterson said:

Well we got in, Magpie will be fuming. 

Well done Glen on your acceptance to the Trelawny League along with Penzance Reserve's and Praze Reserves, my comment was a bit of tongue and cheek that’s all, will the reserve team be gracing the hallowed Kernick Road turf as well as the 1sts?

1 hour ago, THEMAGPIE said:

Well done Glen on your acceptance to the Trelawny League along with Penzance Reserve's and Praze Reserves, my comment was a bit of tongue and cheek that’s all, will the reserve team be gracing the hallowed Kernick Road turf as well as the 1sts?

Were Penzance Reserves not already in the league?