Cornwall Football Forum

PREDICTIONS - Wednesday 27 April 2022

We're down to the last few games of this season's FORUM SWPL PREDICTION LEAGUE and as it's so close at the top of the table, as we have had to before, the top two - namely Ben Slater and silly billy, from now on please DIRECT MESSAGE with your predictions.

I'll add them to the appropriate thread, but hide them until the deadline has passed for posting. 

Tense or what! :)

Bodmin Town                  v            Sticker

Camelford                        v            St Blazey

15 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

We're down to the last few games of this season's FORUM SWPL PREDICTION LEAGUE and as it's so close at the top of the table, as we have had to before, the top two - namely Ben Slater and silly billy, from now on please DIRECT MESSAGE with your predictions.

I'll add them to the appropriate thread, but hide them until the deadline has passed for posting. 

Bodmin Town          2        v        1    Sticker

Camelford              1          v      3      St Blazey

21 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Bodmin Town                  v            Sticker   3-0

Camelford                        v            St Blazey   1-3