Mullion Reserves TBD Holman SC

St Agnes Reserves (Curtis Pay 2, Andrew Davey) 3-1 Hayle (???) Reserves

Att-25

Wendron United Thirds (Ben Fletcher 5, Len Padgeth, Lennon Watts) 7-0 Rosudgeon

Att-10

Wednesday 27th April

Supplementary Cup Semi-Final

@ Helston 7pm

Pendeen Rovers (Matthew Roberts 2, Finley Wallis, Kalon Mayes) 4-0 RNAS Culdrose

Att-63

• cornishteddyboy changed the title to LWC Drinks Cornwall Combination League Results/Fixtures - Tue/Wed 26/27th April 2022
  • cornishteddyboy changed the title to LWC Drinks Cornwall Combination League Results - Tue/Wed 26/27th April 2022
18 hours ago, THEMAGPIE said:

See plenty of moaning about the day and time of the Supp Cup final, at the end of the day it’s an insignificant competition who I don’t think anyone is really that bothered about, not really one for the spectator either because of the format of the competition.

Because it dose not matter if it’s insignificant people work it’s a 7 o’clock KO at wendron so from pendeen and st just it’s a 45 minute drive people don’t finish till 5:30 then have to drive to wendron a Thursday night and then don’t get home till 11 and work next day and a final on a Thursday night bit unheard off really doesn’t matter what cup it is 

45 minutes ago, Rovers10 said:

Because it dose not matter if it’s insignificant people work it’s a 7 o’clock KO at wendron so from pendeen and st just it’s a 45 minute drive people don’t finish till 5:30 then have to drive to wendron a Thursday night and then don’t get home till 11 and work next day and a final on a Thursday night bit unheard off really doesn’t matter what cup it is 

You and your Club secretary have a lot to learn about the Combination League.

9 hours ago, THEMAGPIE said:

Strange as you’ve applied to go straight up to St Piran’s league!

Yes we did well as you’ve said before and as we explained before we know where we had to finish and if it didn’t happen we wouldn’t go up 

36 minutes ago, Rovers10 said:

Yes we did well as you’ve said before and as we explained before we know where we had to finish and if it didn’t happen we wouldn’t go up 

Well looks like you’ll be in a position for application so I wish you the best of luck,

trust me you’ll need it.

29 minutes ago, THEMAGPIE said:

Well looks like you’ll be in a position for application so I wish you the best of luck,

trust me you’ll need it.

Trust you 🤣 it’s called recruitment try to build and adapt to the league about like we have for this season for our first season as a new team so you can try and put us down which now I know that’s you’re attitude to a lot of teams around the area and thanks for wishing us the best 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Rovers10 said:

Trust you 🤣 it’s called recruitment try to build and adapt to the league about like we have for this season for our first season as a new team so you can try and put us down which now I know that’s you’re attitude to a lot of teams around the area and thanks for wishing us the best 👍🏻

I see you recruited yourself for yesterday’s game.

Thank you very much for the results. I love this forum because you can always find useful and interesting threads about sports here. By the way, I recently talked to one of the users of this forum. He advised me to read the news about football on this site -- https://zumroad.com/sport, and so far, I like everything because this site has everything you need to know about the player of each team. This is very interesting to me, but I would be interested to know if there are any other American news portals about soccer?