Evesham United              2-0         Larkhall Athletic

Highworth Town             3-3         Willand Rovers

Lymington Town             0-5         Frome Town

Paulton Rovers                1-2         Cirencester Town

Plymouth Parkway          3-0         Cinderford Town

Sholing                              1-0         Barnstaple Town

Slimbridge                        1-3         AFC Totton

25 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

Absolutely incredible and great atmosphere . Over 1000 there as well. What a day for parkway. Bring on next season 

Absolutely phenomenal. Always naturally a pessimist when it comes to football, got it just as wrong this season as when I predicted it would take Parkway time to settle in the Western League. What a journey over the last few years, cannot help but think of the likes of Jim Parsons, Charlie Baggott and Vic Easterbrooke who never lived to see this, and also people such as The Bald One, Brian Martin, Dave Liddicoat  and Stevie Sowden who are just a few of the great characters who have followed the club all over the South West (and beyond) through thick, thin, sunshine, rain, frost and snow. The club may now be more professional, well organised and barely recognisable from those days, but those guys are the bed rock upon which days (and seasons) like this are made.

Bloody hell!! Parkway are now a step 3 club!!! New adventures beckon with trips to the likes of Dorchester, Hayes and Walton On Thames

1 hour ago, Way Of The Park said:

Absolutely phenomenal. Always naturally a pessimist when it comes to football, got it just as wrong this season as when I predicted it would take Parkway time to settle in the Western League. What a journey over the last few years, cannot help but think of the likes of Jim Parsons, Charlie Baggott and Vic Easterbrooke who never lived to see this, and also people such as The Bald One, Brian Martin, Dave Liddicoat  and Stevie Sowden who are just a few of the great characters who have followed the club all over the South West (and beyond) through thick, thin, sunshine, rain, frost and snow. The club may now be more professional, well organised and barely recognisable from those days, but those guys are the bed rock upon which days (and seasons) like this are made.

Bloody hell!! Parkway are now a step 3 club!!! New adventures beckon with trips to the likes of Dorchester, Hayes and Walton On Thames

Totally agree they will be partying tonight. Who would have thought they would be playing at step 3, come a long way from PD league 

Congrats to parkway been a great journey following them the last few seasons. A few additions think they can be right up there next season. As for Truro great win but it’s never easy playing every game away from home. I hope this can be sorted and they return home. Cornwall needs Truro to be playing as high as they can. With other clubs from Cornwall now in the western league it’s only doing Cornish football good. 

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 23 April 2022
21 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

Perhaps if I do a London away day , I will collect the many ciders and pasties  you still owe me from  the Penisula days my friend.