Cornwall Football Forum

Red Card Suspensions

Just wanted to gauge your thoughts on the following?

Hows comes a Red Card (for lets say Violent Conduct) in our game carrys a 35 day (5 weeks) ban yet in professional football a player usually receives a max 3 game ban?

Early on and in the latter stages of a season with midweek games a player could miss 9-10 games !

I know the root solution to this would be not to get sent off in the first place ! ! !

:SM_carton:

Guest crosser

stand to be corrected but its due to what level of the pyramid you play at, as all clubs in the SWPL premier are given match suspensions, but from SWPL 1st division down are given suspensions by the day

AHH BUT YOU FORGET TO ASK WOT I GOT SENT OFF FOR , REF ADMITTED AT END WASNT A STRAIGHT RED AND MADE A MISTAKE, MR JAMES YOU KNOW ME I CUDNT HARM A FLY

BUT BK TO TOPIC I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN ROBBED LIKE I LEFT MY BEAUTIFUL GARDEN TO BE LOOKED AFTER BY FRIEND WHO CHOPPED MY FLOWERS AND WATERED MY WEEDS AND AT END OF DAY LEFT ME WITH GARDEN FULL OF WEEDS

WOT YOU THINK MR JAMES ? YOU MUST KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING POSSIBLE

AHH BUT YOU FORGET TO ASK WOT I GOT SENT OFF FOR , REF ADMITTED AT END WASNT A STRAIGHT RED AND MADE A MISTAKE, MR JAMES YOU KNOW ME I CUDNT HARM A FLY

BUT BK TO TOPIC I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN ROBBED LIKE I LEFT MY BEAUTIFUL GARDEN TO BE LOOKED AFTER BY FRIEND WHO CHOPPED MY FLOWERS AND WATERED MY WEEDS AND AT END OF DAY LEFT ME WITH GARDEN FULL OF WEEDS

WOT YOU THINK MR JAMES ? YOU MUST KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING POSSIBLE

Why did the ref put the red card in if as you say he admitted he made a mistake at the end of the game????