Cornwall Football Forum

CORNWALL SENIOR CUP SEMI FINAL DRAW

43 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

What's the betting Falmouth & Saltash avoid each other in the Semis? 

Would be very convenient if so 🤔

The County have invited people to do the draw if you fancy it? “If any club officials/managers/captains would like to get involved with the draw and can get to Bodmin please message us ”

4 minutes ago, Dave Deacon said:

The County have invited people to do the draw if you fancy it? “If any club officials/managers/captains would like to get involved with the draw and can get to Bodmin please message us ”

Quite true Dave, anyone interested should ring Claire at the Office on Monday morning, I think they want to carry out the draws for the Junior and Intermediate Cup also. Time of draws could well be 'high noon'.

19 minutes ago, David Bray said:

Quite true Dave, anyone interested should ring Claire at the Office on Monday morning, I think they want to carry out the draws for the Junior and Intermediate Cup also. Time of draws could well be 'high noon'.

There you go Leeds. Your the man for the job . 😁

We're really looking forward to the semi final of the Cornwall Senior Cup. Will be a tough game against Dobwalls, they have some really good players as they proved against Millbrook Saturday. 

The whole town will be revved up hoping to make the final.

Be nice if the semi final is played at St Blazeys Blaise Park, great pitch, great clubhouse and we love a covered end. 

Bring it on !! UTT.

So if Falmouth v Dobwalls goes to St Blazey, Saltash and Wendron at say Sticker or Wadebridge?  

I have to confess I’ve a lot of time for all the clubs left in, Falmouth are going great guns and will be a good addition to TSWL next season. Both Dobwalls and Wendron are building good teams of reputation and are challenging the old order in Cornish Football which is to be congratulated. Hopefully in time they can make the step up to TSWL. 

All in all and despite pre season concerns the Senior Cup still has the element of surprise- here’s to the semis!!