Cornwall Football Forum

Newquay (sorry Truro) Ladies

Guest littlebigbum

Guest littlebigbum

Well at last some sense has been seen! The manager has gone! well, so rumour has it, bout time, you could see the ladies were unhappy on the pitch, their lack of fight on the pitch, the good old "they will pull it back" had left them, hopefully not anymore, Come on ladies, get back to your old selves!!!!! looking forward to hearing your result from your game tomorrow!

Guest Frodo

SOUNDS LIKE THE MANAGERS GONE AND THE OTHER CHAP HAS GOT THE JOB FORNOW .THAT COULD BE THE MANAGER WHO WAS SACKED SO THE CHAP IS COVERING FOR THE MANAGER WHO WAS SACKED BUT IT COULD BE THE CHAP WHO WAS THERE BEFORE ? :wacko:

AS FOR THE POSITION WELL I WILL LEAVE THAT TO YOUR IMAGINATION FOLKS. :D

Guest littlebigbum

rumour around the ground is the manager was released due reasons other then team performance, the blonde girl whos hair is always down, you know, the girl who wont (cant) pass the ball has left, the forward, a long with other girls he brought in, back to the old team, which worked well and fought for each other, i have to say, after speaking to people who watched the game, although it was a losing score line, the girls seemed happier, more willing to help each other out!

That would be Helen Wood. She scored twice last week against Reading Royals. A terrific all action player who runs herself into the ground for her team. It would be a shame if she has gone back to Gloucester. I notice Newquay have plenty of games in hand but they need to be careful and not get sucked into the bottom two.

Its almost but not quite congratulations to Penzance. They have finished their season and will be promoted to the South West Combination League provided Cheltenham don't win their last three games as well as overcoming a 12 goal less goal difference

So the manager has gone - but who was the manager? Sorry but I have tried looking on all sorts of websites and that hasn't helped - I know it wasn't Warren Parker and I don't think it was Christian Lett.

So who is managing them now?

I hope things settle down for them as they have been a great team and I really hope they continue so whether they are Newquay Ladies/Truro Ladies or anything else! We definitely don't want to lose anymore teams!

Guest up the hammers

THE EXMANAGER FOR NEWQUAY LADIES WAS MAURICE FORD WHO CAME FROM ASTON VILLA.THE MAN IN CHARGE FOR LAST SUNDAYS GAME WAS PETE ARMSTRONG WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE TEAM FOR THE LAST 3 YRS HOPE THIS HELPS CLEAR THE NAMES UP

Guest littlebigbum

The Ex-Manager came from Keynsham Ladies Football Club, there is speculation around cornwall that the history of clubs is yet to be proved?!