Tavistock                          3-0            Buckland Athletic   

Exmouth Town                4-0            Bridport

Shepton Mallet                2-0           Bridgwater United         

Mon 27 Dec (Bank Holiday Monday)    

Brislington                       4-0           Ashton & Backwell United

Clevedon Town               4-1            Street

Wellington                       P-P            Ilfracombe Town

50 minutes ago, Tourist family said:

Hi Dave, we're visiting Cornwall. Do we need to prebook tickets for matches or can we just turn up? 

We're interested in going to the Penzance match - or another one in the same area. 

Thanks! 

Just turn up folks...nobody gets crowds like that.

Have a good time.

1 hour ago, Tourist family said:

Hi Dave, we're visiting Cornwall. Do we need to prebook tickets for matches or can we just turn up? 

We're interested in going to the Penzance match - or another one in the same area. 

Thanks! 

No at the moment with no new covid regulations, you can pay at the gate no problem.

Not sure if you’re already down or not but Penzance at home on Monday playing a Wendron that’s football is good on the eye.

Boxing Day - the game in the west is obviously Falmouth v Penryn. Local derby and can Penryn end their neighbours 100% run!

Saltash 1 Millbrook 1

Not a particularly pretty game for r neutral.  Both teams cancelled each other out first half, but apart from the first 5 mins of the second half, I feel Saltash had much the better half.  If It wasn’t for heroics from ex ashes keeper Chris Wearing, Saltash could have been out of sight.  I’m not sure where the ref got all of his injury time from, but Millbrook equalised with pretty much the last kick of the game in the 96th minute.

Gutted with the result at the end of the game, but I would have happily taken a draw at the start, with the form that Millbrook have been in.

20 minutes ago, TimmyRaa said:

Saltash 1 Millbrook 1

Not a particularly pretty game for r neutral.  Both teams cancelled each other out first half, but apart from the first 5 mins of the second half, I feel Saltash had much the better half.  If It wasn’t for heroics from ex ashes keeper Chris Wearing, Saltash could have been out of sight.  I’m not sure where the ref got all of his injury time from, but Millbrook equalised with pretty much the last kick of the game in the 96th minute.

Gutted with the result at the end of the game, but I would have happily taken a draw at the start, with the form that Millbrook have been in.

Seems like injury time with referees and Saltash is a re occurring theme. Wander if the referee will be scored a 61 for the injury time and the draw?! 

41 minutes ago, TimmyRaa said:

Saltash 1 Millbrook 1

Unsarcastic answer; from 6 second half subs, time wasting + numerous injuries = minimum of 5 mins added on.

Saltash better on the day, but then when you’re paying the big bucks for lads like Wilson and Slateford you’d expect more!

Scrappy game but Kimberly held up well considering

52 minutes ago, Ref watch said:

Seems like injury time with referees and Saltash is a re occurring theme. Wander if the referee will be scored a 61 for the injury time and the draw?! 

Good game at Kimberley in my opinion, the pitch did hold up very well and in the spirit of the season I did congratulate Mark and Macca on that goal. The Ashes had enough of the game to be out of sight and on another day we could have been. Wasn't to be. Still, a good advert for Step 5 in front of a crowd of 326 and equally good to see some old players and supporters from SWPL teams not playing come along. 

Was at Kimberley pretty much from sunrise to check the pitch but it was never in doubt. Those thousands we spent in the summer are paying off in spades and thanks to the grounds team who havent lost a TSWL game to a P-P yet this season.

Onwards to Ilfracombe Town to start 2022.

42 minutes ago, Jamesy7 said:

Unsarcastic answer; from 6 second half subs, time wasting + numerous injuries = minimum of 5 mins added on.

Saltash better on the day, but then when you’re paying the big bucks for lads like Wilson and Slateford you’d expect more!

Scrappy game but Kimberly held up well considering

Big bucks lol ?  Have Saltash ever paid big bucks. Prob lowest spenders in that league. 
wonder why  Callum obrien left ? Always thought he was the main man at back and a local lad who was part of the furniture 

4 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

Big bucks lol ?  Have Saltash ever paid big bucks. Prob lowest spenders in that league. 
wonder why  Callum obrien left ? Always thought he was the main man at back and a local lad who was part of the furniture 

Lowest spenders 😂😂😂 brilliant!

37 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

My old man was the manager of Saltash for a short spell they brought Carl Cliff Brown out of his contract at Tivvy if I remember rightly so yes I believe they have always been competitive in the market 

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Sunday 26th (Boxing Day) & Bank Holiday Monday 27th December 2021

I watched the Saltash game and I felt Millbrook were lucky to get a draw. I felt they really did not get out of the starting blocks and the outstanding Chris Wearing in goal kept them in the match until they were punished by an error by Ross Hamilton in defence gave Saltash the well deserved lead. Millbrook will always fight to the end and I feel the extra time given to Millbrook by time wasting by saltash players cost them and the brilliance of wearing coming up to cause extra distraction in the last corner of the game before a simple tap in by inform player Josh Toulson gave Millbrook a point in a game Saltash should of won 

On 26/12/2021 at 15:57, sportsman10 said:

From what was being said in the bar after the game Sunday, Callum O’Brien wasn’t being picked because he couldn’t stay out the pubs on a Friday night 

6 hours ago, MWhite55 said:

From what was being said in the bar after the game Sunday, Callum O’Brien wasn’t being picked because he couldn’t stay out the pubs on a Friday night 

He always been like that to be fair.not exactly the fittest player your ever see and carry a  bit of Weight,  but he still the best defender at the club