St Cleer Reserves    v   North Petherwin   

Dobwalls Reserves   v   Tregrehan Mills

St Columb Major   v   Foxhole Stars Reserves 

St Just   v   Lanivet Inn 

Redruth United Reserves   v   Nanpean Rovers 

To be played Saturday 8th January 2022

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Hawks91 said:

St columb major v foxhole postponed foxhole have covid in there second team squad 👀

very odd as they have 60 players signed on 

How can this still be happening when they had games 3-4 weeks ago be canceled. Maybe there top stars aren’t available or the money has dryed up to pay them 😂😂 always seems to be the same clubs who get favours Nanpean recently now foxhole.

🎣🎣🎣🎣 

2 hours ago, Hawks91 said:

St columb major v foxhole postponed foxhole have covid in there second team squad 👀

very odd as they have 60 players signed on 

6-7 of our players tested positive over the last few days with their PCRs. We are all pretty gutted on the group chat because Before this outbreak, we had a strong squad available for the game, and was all buzzing having not played in a couple weeks. 
regarding having “60 players signed on” if that’s the case it’s hardly a reason as most of the players that are signed have signed for cover and play at a senior level so would be unable to field so many seniors in the competition rules. 

The lads that have tested positive will again re test after the weekend and hopefully we are good to go for the following week. 
I hope this clears it up for you guys. 

PS. that massive budget that whetts is paying all the boys most certainly has not dried up lol 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

15 minutes ago, LeeRicks9 said:

6-7 of our players tested positive over the last few days with their PCRs. We are all pretty gutted on the group chat because Before this outbreak, we had a strong squad available for the game, and was all buzzing having not played in a couple weeks. 
regarding having “60 players signed on” if that’s the case it’s hardly a reason as most of the players that are signed have signed for cover and play at a senior level so would be unable to field so many seniors in the competition rules. 

The lads that have tested positive will again re test after the weekend and hopefully we are good to go for the following week. 
I hope this clears it up for you guys. 

PS. that massive budget that whetts is paying all the boys most certainly has not dried up lol 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Seems even more odd that half that squad played in senior games over the festive period meaning that the whole 28days reinstated rule May come into play which could lead to postponing to give more time 

it happened for st columb just before Xmas they had 7  out with covid but still managed to get a bare 11 to play 

select teams seem to be given the okay to postpone and not play when they want all teams are in the same Boat 

all I’m saying is out of the 61 players registered on the full time website they couldn’t get 11 to play Saturday ?? 
it’s a joke really 

I bet this game doesn’t get played on the 15th either as foxhole are missing players then too ain’t they ? 

I’m intrigued to know which player you think in our squad (who would have been in our squad for Saturday) played senior football over the Christmas period 🤔🤔 I can assure you the team we had coming on Saturday to you where all classed as a junior status. 
7 players is a huge chunk to take out of a 15 man squad we had available to then run around and try and find more ‘junior players’  to fill the fixture.

your playing a guessing game here or on hearsay who you think is/isn’t available from our selected squad of players. 

We are well in our right to have a game postponed due to covid cases. It’s not something the boys asked to happen and I hope the fixture is filled asap. 

this is most certainly a case of players isolating and NOT a case of we have players who are unavailable for Saturdays game. 

Again I hope this clears it up. See you next weekend 🙌🏻

6 hours ago, Hawks91 said:

Seems even more odd that half that squad played in senior games over the festive period meaning that the whole 28days reinstated rule May come into play which could lead to postponing to give more time 

it happened for st columb just before Xmas they had 7  out with covid but still managed to get a bare 11 to play 

select teams seem to be given the okay to postpone and not play when they want all teams are in the same Boat 

all I’m saying is out of the 61 players registered on the full time website they couldn’t get 11 to play Saturday ?? 
it’s a joke really 

I bet this game doesn’t get played on the 15th either as foxhole are missing players then too ain’t they ? 

I’m guessing the players that have played for foxhole and seniors sides like Aaron Beresford and Benno bould wouldn’t be allowed to play now after recent senior games?? Or are they just players they call in to win div 2? 

🎣🎣🎣

Aaron wasn’t playing and Benno still classed as a junior stepping down from 1st to the 2nds months ago and still classed as a junior only having played 1 game for st Mawgan in a 28 day period,  as I’m aware. 

again looking forward to this junior cup encounter should be a cracker and going up to 2nd placed north P reserves in our last game with 9 players come 12pm Managing to get 11 and still winning 3-2 shows we don’t bring seniors in to win ‘div 2’ 

we’ve got a bunch of lads there enjoying their footy who happened, last season play a higher standard. 
tbh the money lee whets is chucking in you can’t blame us 🎣 🎣🎣🎣

15 hours ago, cornish leg end said:

I’m guessing the players that have played for foxhole and seniors sides like Aaron Beresford and Benno bould wouldn’t be allowed to play now after recent senior games?? Or are they just players they call in to win div 2? 

🎣🎣🎣

I hope you lot won’t moan like this during the game, I only play football to get away from the mrs nagging. 

1 hour ago, Benno_JB8 said:

I hope you lot won’t moan like this during the game, I only play football to get away from the mrs nagging. 

Not moaned pal

said it was fishy out of the 61 registerd  players you have,you can’t field a team of 11 on Saturday 

your mate sed you have 7 out with covid take that from your registerd squad you still have 88 %of those players available 
there’s no moaning just trying to justify the postponement 

1 hour ago, Hawks91 said:

Cornish legend you was slating st columb major when they lost when they had bare 11 before Xmas too because of covid

@cornish leg end

I was laughing at all the hype about what a team major are and they fell to poor sides.
Plus the polzeath trouble that went around. Great club had great times there. I fully expected with the players at the club to be pushing for east Cornwall this season. That’s where the club belong. Cracking set up always good committed people around it. 

U lot need to get a life foxhole reserves were looking forward to playing at st columb this Saturday unfortunately due to covid we can’t put a team together we may off but myself at 49 that has already helped twice this season and Gary dyer 53 who has also helped out this season have covid as well it’s a shame as we was looking forward to playing at our age but hopefully by next week the youngsters can sort it out foxhole are one of few clay country clubs that have 2 teams we are trying to keep this going the players signed on most of them will not play a single game but seeing u can sign on multiple players from different clubs we do that to try and avoid cancellation but this is junior cup and only 2 senior players can play this Saturday there’s was no senior players In are squad at all maybe next week there will be 2 who Knows hopefully it’s a good game and u stop bitching about a legitimate cancellation and we have a cracking cup tie whenever it’s played 

17 minutes ago, Chris allen said:

U lot need to get a life foxhole reserves were looking forward to playing at st columb this Saturday unfortunately due to covid we can’t put a team together we may off but myself at 49 that has already helped twice this season and Gary dyer 53 who has also helped out this season have covid as well it’s a shame as we was looking forward to playing at our age but hopefully by next week the youngsters can sort it out foxhole are one of few clay country clubs that have 2 teams we are trying to keep this going the players signed on most of them will not play a single game but seeing u can sign on multiple players from different clubs we do that to try and avoid cancellation but this is junior cup and only 2 senior players can play this Saturday there’s was no senior players In are squad at all maybe next week there will be 2 who Knows hopefully it’s a good game and u stop bitching about a legitimate cancellation and we have a cracking cup tie whenever it’s played 

Awful spelling and punctuation. 

10 hours ago, Chris allen said:

🎣🎣🎣🎣

13 hours ago, David Bray said:

Have heard that the Redruth Utd Res v Nanpean game is off.

Pitch required by Redruth Utd first team apparently. 

Mind you the weather forecast for Saturday does not look good, and may well be the deciding factor on what games finish up being played. 

Confirmed on the County Web Site, rescheduled for the 15th Jan.