Ivybridge Town       5-4         Crediton United

Plymouth Marjon        0-5         Elmore

Sidmouth Town     0-5           Ottery St Mary

Torrington         0-5          Newton Abbot Spurs

WEST

Callington Town              1-1         St Blazey

Camelford                        1-2         St Austell

Launceston                      1-0         Sticker

St Dennis            0-2         Godolphin Atlantic (Newquay)

Wadebridge Town       3-2          Dobwalls

FA VASE

SECOND ROUND

Buckland Athletic     3-1      Falmouth Town

Liskeard Athletic    2-3       Keynsham Town

Royal Wotton Bassett      2-0          Torpoint Athletic

Wendron United      3-6    New Milton Town

Bridgwater 1-0 Mousehole 

Both Blazey and Callington kicked off the game extremely fired up. Blazey’s Cal Kenny scoring in the first 5 minutes certainly riled up a short tempered Cally side. Lots of chances for both sides in the first half but Blazey came out the better team. Second half was Callingtons chance to equalise with a great strike from their number 7. A well deserved goal but it seemed to have started a riot.

You can justify the shoves and snide remarks but when Callingtons number 3 fouled Blazeys Marks, stood on him and then persisted to push his face into the ground in my eyes was horrific football as well as a red card. Callingtons number 10 prior to this had a 50/50 with Blazeys keeper Jason Chapman, which ended up in him going straight through chappers, leaving him on the floor with a query head/face injury. Blazey players called for the ref for him to be checked whilst showing their concern, whilst callys number 10 shouted to the ref ‘roll him off the pitch, he’s wasting time’. 

Ref in my opinion was poor and I honestly believe he was afraid to hand a card out today, he unfortunately had no control of the game and a lot of what went on today could have been prevented with a stronger ref. 

Fair play to the young C troop, all fired up on their lucozades and Mars bars, bless em. I was informed that Vincent pays them to support Callington because they can’t get their own fans but I’m not fishing for a disagreement. 

2 minutes ago, BlazeyFan90 said:

Both Blazey and Callington kicked off the game extremely fired up. Blazey’s Cal Kenny scoring in the first 5 minutes certainly riled up a short tempered Cally side. Lots of chances for both sides in the first half but Blazey came out the better team. Second half was Callingtons chance to equalise with a great strike from their number 7. A well deserved goal but it seemed to have started a riot.

You can justify the shoves and snide remarks but when Callingtons number 3 fouled Blazeys Marks, stood on him and then persisted to push his face into the ground in my eyes was horrific football as well as a red card. Callingtons number 10 prior to this had a 50/50 with Blazeys keeper Jason Chapman, which ended up in him going straight through chappers, leaving him on the floor with a query head/face injury. Blazey players called for the ref for him to be checked whilst showing their concern, whilst callys number 10 shouted to the ref ‘roll him off the pitch, he’s wasting time’. 

Ref in my opinion was poor and I honestly believe he was afraid to hand a card out today, he unfortunately had no control of the game and a lot of what went on today could have been prevented with a stronger ref. 

Fair play to the young C troop, all fired up on their lucozades and Mars bars, bless em. I was informed that Vincent pays them to support Callington because they can’t get their own fans but I’m not fishing for a disagreement. 

Out of interest was Chapman able to carry on and how many St Blazey supporters were there?

4 minutes ago, middle mans mate said:

Because he bravely saved at the feet of the forward, and sustained a shin injury, a very blinkered view of the game...

To be fair was a shin injury Blazey fan 90 needless to say where I was stood no10 for cally did ask for keeper to be rolled off ( slightly embarrassing)

17 minutes ago, BlazeyFan90 said:

i thought the ref handled  very well , two  teams of simular of skill levels hence the draw,callingtons fouls were no different to blazys fouls , just that blazy seemed to cry about it a bit more like some of the fans, as for the c troop as you call them, they are local 13 /14 /15 year old kids , who play and live locally, and  the club have  been getting them interested in coming , no harm in that, and  top marks for vincent for  suppling the new flags for the kids no harm in that either,its all about getting younger fans involved  in the community, not like the moaning old gits that seem to follow blazey around !

2 minutes ago, tamar.man said:

i thought the ref handled  very well , two  teams of simular of skill levels hence the draw,callingtons fouls were no different to blazys fouls , just that blazy seemed to cry about it a bit more like some of the fans, as for the c troop as you call them, they are local 13 /14 /15 year old kids , who play and live locally, and  the club have  been getting them interested in coming , no harm in that, and  top marks for vincent for  suppling the new flags for the kids no harm in that either,its all about getting younger fans involved  in the community, not like the moaning old gits that seem to follow blazey around !

Seemed to cry a bit more 🤣🤣🤣sounds like your crying now Tamar.man

Point a piece fair result hopefully that moves Cally up a place from 15 th 

1 minute ago, tamar.man said:

Tamar man, your name already irritates me so I shan’t entertain you all night. As for the ref ‘handling’ things is this due to the fact that maybe 3 or 4 of your players should have been sent off and weren’t? Don’t remember the boys crying about the fouls, however your number 10 stopped the tears from falling when he argued with the lads in the dugout first half. Anyway as for your ‘C Troop’ if Callington condone the f’ing and blinding from 13/14/15 year olds then so be it. Says a lot about the club anyway, give them a coat not a new flag, poor sods we’re freezing. 

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 20 November 2021
9 minutes ago, BlazeyFan90 said:

Tamar man, your name already irritates me so I shan’t entertain you all night. As for the ref ‘handling’ things is this due to the fact that maybe 3 or 4 of your players should have been sent off and weren’t? Don’t remember the boys crying about the fouls, however your number 10 stopped the tears from falling when he argued with the lads in the dugout first half. Anyway as for your ‘C Troop’ if Callington condone the f’ing and blinding from 13/14/15 year olds then so be it. Says a lot about the club anyway, give them a coat not a new flag, poor sods we’re freezing. 

To be fair good on the youngsters but maybe cmon you Saints all afternoon gets a bit tedious not sure why Cally are called the Saints 🤣🤣

I think it’s fair to say the F troop won’t lose sleep over these boys just yet

35 minutes ago, 6times said:

Says a lot about the standard down here, feel for Falmouth as every league games a stroll and hard to raise standards when needed against teams of their standard . 

What a rediculas comment. 

18 minutes ago, The Observer__ said:

Falmouth and Camelford posters both gone on record recently on this forum saying no difference between the two leagues? 

I wouldn't say there is a massive difference between them at all, in a couple seasons it will be the SWPL of a few years back, with a few clubs from Devon. 

56 minutes ago, The Observer__ said:

Falmouth and Camelford posters both gone on record recently on this forum saying no difference between the two leagues? 

Daft comment from a Camelford poster point of view - never said there was no difference, simply that SWPL teams could compete, with a caveat that Western Prem teams had stronger squads. 
SWPL league did well, Step 6 against Step 5 and as a non Falmouth supporter losing to a team who will be near the top of Western Prem is no disgrace - Liskeard only lost 3-2 and Wendron were 3-3 up until the 90th minute. 
Be an ‘observer’ and not a fool. 

2 minutes ago, Bobjfh said:

Daft comment from a Camelford poster point of view - never said there was no difference, simply that SWPL teams could compete, with a caveat that Western Prem teams had stronger squads. 
SWPL league did well, Step 6 against Step 5 and as a non Falmouth supporter losing to a team who will be near the top of Western Prem is no disgrace - Liskeard only lost 3-2 and Wendron were 3-3 up until the 90th minute. 
Be an ‘observer’ and not a fool. 

If’s buts and maybes. 

all lost 

2 hours ago, BlazeyFan90 said:

Maybe the youngsters picked up the swearing from your dugout and players, surely the adults should sent an example?

Regarding the coat comment, I think they are made of stronger stuff up that way than down Blazey. Some of them took their shirts off and were waving them around when they kept scoring against Bodmin last week. 

I was hoping Falmouth would do it today. However, I can't say I'm overly surprised they conceded 3 today and lost. I've seen them once or twice lately, and their defence hasn't been as solid as it could be. Against decent opposition, you will get found out. However, I genuinely believe they'd hold their own in the Western League. Playing against that calibre of opposition week in and week out, it would suit them perfectly. It's what everyone at the club deserves!

15 minutes ago, silly billy said:

Maybe the youngsters picked up the swearing from your dugout and players, surely the adults should sent an example?

Regarding the coat comment, I think they are made of stronger down up that way than down Blazey. Some of them took their shirts off and were waving them around when they kept scoring against Bodmin last week. 

Silly Billy, you confuse me slightly. You comment on all SWPL write ups but do you even watch the games? You always have a comment on every team and if I remember correctly you’ve watched Blazey in the past, so who do you actually support? 😂 I honestly have no idea how to read your second paragraph but I’m guessing your slating Blazey there again. The youngsters were swearing prior to kick off so that comment is invalid as well 😂 

I’ve stayed away from WL v SWPL statements- but be clear- A step up is a step up.

Now factor in a step up every week but every other week could be 2/3 hr coach trip from Plymouth Eastwards. 

Now factor in the players who can commit. Every away game you’ll loose a player or two. 

Then factor in WL defence. Them Bristol lads eat concrete. No pasties. 

Listen I’ll love Falmouth and Torpoint/Brixham with us next season. But it’s not like the FA Vase.

It’s hard, tough and you go to every game as a supporter hoping and praying you’ll get a result. Chalk and cheese guys. Chalk and cheese 

Liskeard 2 Keynsham 3

An entertaining game at Lux Park this afternoon. As I walked out of the ground, I kept thinking ‘how did Liskeard lose that’. The reality is that if you don’t take your chances and concede sloppy goals, then you don’t deserve to win football matches. The visitors looked physically bigger and ultimately proved to be stronger and after staying in the game from an opening 25 minute onslaught from Liskeard, they grew in stature and became increasingly difficult to break down. Liskeard are terrific entertainment and some of their slick passing is a delight to watch. The heavy pitch did not help them today, and on a better day they would have been 2 or 3 goals up after the first 20 minutes. They will be disappointed tonight because they made a decent effort, but some slack defending has cost them dearly and the challenge for Keynsham’s penalty was a lazy one. Liskeard will bounce back from this, they are too good a side not to, and with Camelford losing last week and again today, they will surely look to enhance themselves as the main challengers to Falmouth. 

27 minutes ago, silly billy said:

Regarding the coat comment, I think they are made of stronger down up that way than down Blazey. Some of them took their shirts off and were waving them around when they kept scoring against Bodmin last week. 

Now I’m not one to criticise but,  down up that way than down Blazey 😳😳
You lost me there Silly 🙃 Billy , but I think I’ve got the silly bit now 🤣🤣🤣😊

One thing I forgot to say was, Dave Deacon was saying there’s a lot of time wasting from Buckland today.

Thats pretty standard. As I stated on the WL forum - cramps are the main ones. It’s not seen at SWPL but add in, times for throw ins, pointless back passes and you understand quickly how fast the SWPL is to higher in WL and Southern league.

Excellent win today for St.Austell,  can't remember the last time the side won at Camelford, team defended well, both centre half's were outstanding, as was the 'keeper. 

In time being added on they ran the clock down with great composure, but we're relieved to see the Assistants flag chalk out a Camelford equaliser in the final seconds of the match, an unexpected win and an enjoyable game to watch.

For such a young side they showed great maturity. 

Callington 1v1 St Blazey. Att.100+ Away 30+

In the end a decent point for St Blazey. Last seasons squad would have loved a win over St Blazey and 1 point from 6 is all what they have. St Blazey the better side first half. Callington much better second half and Chapman in goal for St Blazey made several good saves. Probably his best performance this season. As for players screaming or moaning, that is literally every team, every week and has been for years. Anyone who suggests other wise is blinkered. Didnt think there was that many bad tackles. In fact St Blazey needed to be a bit stronger at times. 

Loved the C troop. Nothing wrong with that. About time the B troop sung up a bit. 

Pitch in decent condition for late November. 

And finally a decent match programme. Ticked all the basic boxes. If Callington can produce one each week then others could make the effort surly. Well done from me. 

Good to see some old faces again today. All the best for the season.

St Blazey now have plenty of football coming up at Blaise Park.

Monday night. St Blazey U18s v Porthleven U18s. K.O 7.30pm

Friday night. St Blazey v Launceston. K.O 7.30pm

Saturday. St Blazey Res v St Newlyn East. K.O 2.30pm

Buckland v Falmouth - Att 302 (Average attendance for Buckland 135)

A nice little day out with the F - troop in full voice.
I certainly think Falmouth would hold their own in the Western league but would need to adjust to the better quality opposition and strengthen defensively. 
Buckland with a few players missing, certainly showcased that little bit of extra quality through their ranks which caused Falmouth lots of problems. Luke Brabyn just doesn’t give up running. But I think Buckland had done their homework as every time he got the ball, there were 3 or 4 Buckland players on him .

I think on the debate a step up is a step up! 

6D43277B-C6FD-4D20-8EF3-25FD68E8C173.jpeg

0491ECA7-F6EC-4E80-9E1F-8189F2AD7CB3.jpeg

6839F114-6074-4B77-98AA-7FA415372FCD.jpeg

53 minutes ago, BlazeyFan90 said:

Silly Billy, you confuse me slightly. You comment on all SWPL write ups but do you even watch the games? You always have a comment on every team and if I remember correctly you’ve watched Blazey in the past, so who do you actually support? 😂 I honestly have no idea how to read your second paragraph but I’m guessing your slating Blazey there again. The youngsters were swearing prior to kick off so that comment is invalid as well 😂 

I don't support any team, I consider myself freelance. Went Callington last week and this week.  Been St Blazey three times, the last time was when they played Dobwalls and lost. That was an interesting game.   Thinking about it I've been to most grounds this season except for St Austell unless going St Blazey counts as going St Austell. 🤔

2 hours ago, Southwest football fan said:

What a rediculas comment. 

I wouldn't say there is a massive difference between them at all, in a couple seasons it will be the SWPL of a few years back, with a few clubs from Devon. 

Sorry mate dunno what rediculas means , I’m assuming your meaning ridiculous 😜 I dunno what’s rediculas this town teams in a league that’s poor and they are too good for , if their weekly games were of standard they’d be ready for the likes of buckland and next year with a couple of additions town will be competing at the right end of the western league . At a standard they should be in 👍

Game of small margins in the Falmouth game. Buckland lacked any real creativity, pump the ball long to the corners and scored some fortuitous goals with Falmouth  not clearing their lines when given the chance. On another day could of been 3-1 to Falmouth. Fair play to Buckland, saw the game out well by time wasting and falling over at every chance. Cup football is all about getting through and that’s what they did, well done to them. Falmouth certainly rattled them and looked comfortable for large parts of the game.

12 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Buckland are a very good team to be fair and Falmouth away from home going down 3-1 isn’t the end of the world. They don’t really get the hard test every weekend so seeing what awaits them next season no bad thing.  They still be up around the top end in that league.  

Buckland Athletic 3 Falmouth Town 1.

The over-riding theme of the day for the Town yesterday was that, despite their many successes over the past year there is still room for improvement.

Starting with the ground, Bickland Park has had so much work done on it over the past few seasons, much of it by the F-Troop, but Homers Heath was another level above. Excellent modern clubhouse, outside area to drink and take in the game and a decent stand (Not as good as Town's though). Bickland Park will be better than Homers Heath once all the improvements are done and it is something to aspire to.

Regarding the game, it proved to be an education for the Town management, players and fans, of what Town will be up against if/when they get promoted next year. 

The first half was a fairly even affair. No real clear-cut chances created by either side and then about half-way through, Buckland had possession just outside of the box, hit a shot through a crowd of players and it crept inside the post. Pretty much a goal from nothing. Town then started to take a hold of the game and, a couple of minutes from the end of the half, Jack Bray-Evans broke down the left and eventually squared it for Broglino to score. 1-1 and Town were on top.

The 2nd half was a different story. Straight from the off,  Buckland started to dominate the play. Almost every 2nd ball was won and when in possession, they sprayed the ball out early to their two pacy wide men. Town couldn't get in to the game, and within minutes, Buckland had scored. A cross into the box from the right evaded everyone and again it crept between the posts.  This time though, Buckland didn't release their grip on the game. Town were unable to retain enough possession to get themselves up the pitch and had to play the ball forward early. Brabyn up front for Town had 3 good players on him and could not hold it up long enough to bring Bray-Evans and Nixon in to the game.

Around halfway through the half, Buckland made it 3-1. Sustained pressure resulted in a pull back from wide in to the path of a Buckland midfielder who side-footed his shot home from outside of the area.

Town then had a rare foray forward and forced a finger-tip save from the Buckland keeper from a Town header. A pivotal moment really as a goal would have set up a grandstand finish with the F-Troop roaring the Town on. Alas it was not to be. Buckland managed the game well from here on and ended up worthy winners, albeit they had not actually created much all game.

So, room for improvement for Town on the pitch. They needed to somehow put some more passes together to get them further up the pitch and also didn't win enough of the 50/50s in midfield. They have it in them to do well in the Western League though once they adjust to the increase in quality and physicality.

Have to say a great turn-out from the F-Troop and the atmosphere and noise in the stand was amazing for this level of football.

Oh well, there is always next year!!

14 hours ago, BlazeyFan90 said:

Wow. A real disgrace if this report is accurate. Far too much toxicity on a football pitch today. 

Launceston 1.. sticker 0 

very hard fought win should of been out of sight first half . About 7 mins in the waltz won a pen (harshly I might add ) stepped across the central defender and bought 1 . Stepped up and had the tamest effort on goal changed me mind half way through me run up as the defender shouted where I was going and I lost me heAd and literally passed it back to the keepers left hand side and he parried it out ans Bentley smashed it and the keeper to be fair to the lad made a great save . That pen miss gave them some confidence and they had a decent spell for 10-15 mins . On the half hour mark jake Anderson played a lovely cultured ball up the left hand side for me to win the flick on and Bentley to run through and score 1.0. Saved me bacon we are getting a lovely partnership .. We had about 2/3 chances to extend the lead before half time and didn’t .second half the game was even without are keeper having to make a save we dug right in and got a well deserved win . And a clean sheet defenders we suburb massive shout out to Reece and jake at the back today .the boys are growing and getting are own identity. Always good to win when not playing very well . That’s 3 leagues wins on the bounce ... camaaan ... 💜💜 On a personal note 2 games no goals waltz running dry only score against the big teams appaz  👀😛😂😂watch out blazey 🤷🏼‍♂️😂😂️CAMAAN 

42 minutes ago, silly billy said:

It's not accurate.

You didn’t attend the game so how can you comment? I have now been informed that Jason’s injury was not in fact his head and was going by what I witnessed from the clubhouse. My mistake, however a few of the Blazey lads thought it was, so rightfully so stopped the game. It also could of been a combination of the dodgy flood lights and bad weather. Anyway, about time you watched a game and conducted a decent report instead of relying on others to get your two pence in. 

18 minutes ago, The waltz said:

Launceston 1.. sticker 0 

very hard fought win should of been out of sight first half . About 7 mins in the waltz won a pen (harshly I might add ) stepped across the central defender and bought 1 . Stepped up and had the tamest effort on goal changed me mind half way through me run up as the defender shouted where I was going and I lost me heAd and literally passed it back to the keepers left hand side and he parried it out ans Bentley smashed it and the keeper to be fair to the lad made a great save . That pen miss gave them some confidence and they had a decent spell for 10-15 mins . On the half hour mark jake Anderson played a lovely cultured ball up the left hand side for me to win the flick on and Bentley to run through and score 1.0. Saved me bacon we are getting a lovely partnership .. We had about 2/3 chances to extend the lead before half time and didn’t .second half the game was even without are keeper having to make a save we dug right in and got a well deserved win . And a clean sheet defenders we suburb massive shout out to Reece and jake at the back today .the boys are growing and getting are own identity. Always good to win when not playing very well . That’s 3 leagues wins on the bounce ... camaaan ... 💜💜 On a personal note 2 games no goals waltz running dry only score against the big teams appaz  👀😛😂😂watch out blazey 🤷🏼‍♂️😂😂️CAMAAN 

Fair report buddy ! In a nutshell it was a good game to watch and the sticker keeper was on top form…. Could and should have been a bigger win but those sticker boys keep going for 90 plus minutes and will continue to pick up points.. Friday at Blazey will be a good watch too I think.

1 hour ago, The Town Man said:

Buckland Athletic 3 Falmouth Town 1.

The over-riding theme of the day for the Town yesterday was that, despite their many successes over the past year there is still room for improvement.

Starting with the ground, Bickland Park has had so much work done on it over the past few seasons, much of it by the F-Troop, but Homers Heath was another level above. Excellent modern clubhouse, outside area to drink and take in the game and a decent stand (Not as good as Town's though). Bickland Park will be better than Homers Heath once all the improvements are done and it is something to aspire to.

Regarding the game, it proved to be an education for the Town management, players and fans, of what Town will be up against if/when they get promoted next year. 

The first half was a fairly even affair. No real clear-cut chances created by either side and then about half-way through, Buckland had possession just outside of the box, hit a shot through a crowd of players and it crept inside the post. Pretty much a goal from nothing. Town then started to take a hold of the game and, a couple of minutes from the end of the half, Jack Bray-Evans broke down the left and eventually squared it for Broglino to score. 1-1 and Town were on top.

The 2nd half was a different story. Straight from the off,  Buckland started to dominate the play. Almost every 2nd ball was won and when in possession, they sprayed the ball out early to their two pacy wide men. Town couldn't get in to the game, and within minutes, Buckland had scored. A cross into the box from the right evaded everyone and again it crept between the posts.  This time though, Buckland didn't release their grip on the game. Town were unable to retain enough possession to get themselves up the pitch and had to play the ball forward early. Brabyn up front for Town had 3 good players on him and could not hold it up long enough to bring Bray-Evans and Nixon in to the game.

Around halfway through the half, Buckland made it 3-1. Sustained pressure resulted in a pull back from wide in to the path of a Buckland midfielder who side-footed his shot home from outside of the area.

Town then had a rare foray forward and forced a finger-tip save from the Buckland keeper from a Town header. A pivotal moment really as a goal would have set up a grandstand finish with the F-Troop roaring the Town on. Alas it was not to be. Buckland managed the game well from here on and ended up worthy winners, albeit they had not actually created much all game.

So, room for improvement for Town on the pitch. They needed to somehow put some more passes together to get them further up the pitch and also didn't win enough of the 50/50s in midfield. They have it in them to do well in the Western League though once they adjust to the increase in quality and physicality.

Have to say a great turn-out from the F-Troop and the atmosphere and noise in the stand was amazing for this level of football.

Oh well, there is always next year!!

Fair round up I would say The Town Man. After the opening 10-15 minutes, Falmouth grew into the game and had their opportunity in the first half to get something out of the tie, but against the run of play Buckland go in front! That equaliser just before half-time was more than handy. Great hold off play by Jack Bray-Evans eventually getting the ball in to Dave Broglino and his usual high standard of finishing.

However, Buckland were much better after the interval and once they got the second I think the writing was on the wall. However lessons there to be learnt by the Falmouth management team I'm sure.

With regards to facilities - have to also agree - impressive. Also had the chance to go in the away changing room - and excellent! Things to aspire to as they say!   

36 minutes ago, MARKSY said:

It’s accurate unlike you I was there 🙄

Aside of keeper which was not his face

I was there. Thought it was a good call on the Callington red bridgade to go and annoy Chapman.

19 minutes ago, BlazeyFan90 said:

You didn’t attend the game so how can you comment? I have now been informed that Jason’s injury was not in fact his head and was going by what I witnessed from the clubhouse. My mistake, however a few of the Blazey lads thought it was, so rightfully so stopped the game. It also could of been a combination of the dodgy flood lights and bad weather. Anyway, about time you watched a game and conducted a decent report instead of relying on others to get your two pence in. 

I was there taking it all in. It was only a bit drizzle on and off. 

13 hours ago, David Bray said:

Excellent win today for St.Austell,  can't remember the last time the side won at Camelford, team defended well, both centre half's were outstanding, as was the 'keeper. 

In time being added on they ran the clock down with great composure, but we're relieved to see the Assistants flag chalk out a Camelford equaliser in the final seconds of the match, an unexpected win and an enjoyable game to watch.

For such a young side they showed great maturity. 

St Austell were great Camelford were embarrassing to be blunt in the first half several times the ball was played into the box and the defenders had time to stop the ball pull the shirt up spray on a bit of deodorant comb their hair and clear the ball before a camelford forward got anywhere near him. Having said that the biggest problem is off the field, week in week out a number of people can't play for a meriad of reasons and to be honest it's getting a bit wearing,it was so bad yesterday that Reg had to call on Kevin Murt , he hasn't played for 5 years. Come on Camel's show a bit more commitment you owe it to the hard working volunteers and the supporters. Your a good team why would you not want to play?

16 hours ago, silly billy said:

Out of interest was Chapman able to carry on and how many St Blazey supporters were there?

15 minutes ago, silly billy said:

I was there. Thought it was a good call on the Callington red bridgade to go and annoy Chapman.

I was there taking it all in. It was only a bit drizzle on and off. 

If you attended the game and was as you state ‘taking it all in’ why did you ask the questions you did in your previous comment? Your name is starting to fit quite nicely isn’t it. Stop trolling, watch a decent game of football on a Saturday and I may consider entertaining your daft comments once in a while.