Cornwall Football Forum

RESULTS - Saturday 13 November 2021

1 minute ago, razor61 said:

Where were you last week Ben I had a chat with you just before half time to ask why you weren't playing as I was looking forward to seeing you play and you said the lads would  stuff Sticker without you!  Then no comments on here at all was that because you got beat? 

To be fair Launceston were never going to win the cup so Ben wasn’t risked with a slight back injury. But it has to be said not many would have expected a sticker win on the day ! Good luck to them in the next round though 😂 

Launceston v Sticker in the league this week and possibly a slightly different performance 

11 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

Thought Bodmin had turned the corner and would start moving up the table, doesn't look the case any more.  Steve Colwell, as he has been at every club he has played for, is a class act both on and off the pitch.Sounded on the podcast recently like he is very loyal to Darren Gilbert and Bodmin. 

Comon ! He’s left 3 times !!

1 hour ago, razor61 said:

Where were you last week Ben I had a chat with you just before half time to ask why you weren't playing as I was looking forward to seeing you play and you said the lads would  stuff Sticker without you!  Then no comments on here at all was that because you got beat? 

That’s when we was 1.0 up and had about 7 chances to score and was all over them. U as there we should of been at least 3 up ... I don’t no what happened second half should of been out of sight but footballs a funny old game and  if ya don’t take ya chances you will get punished . Even at 1-1 we had a penalty at 80 mins missed and sticker scored 2 late goals fair play to them stuck in the game and nicked it . Nice to see what happeneds this weekend leagues are bread and butter and would of been nice to get through to a quarter final but in all honesty be very unlikely to win it so the league game was more important for us and I needed the rest I had a trapped nerve in my back .. played sat 80% and we got a huge win . Pls come watch this Saturday sticker at home 👀🤙🏼🤙🏼CAAMAN 

1 hour ago, rocky170267 said:

To be fair Launceston were never going to win the cup so Ben wasn’t risked with a slight back injury. But it has to be said not many would have expected a sticker win on the day ! Good luck to them in the next round though 😂 

Launceston v Sticker in the league this week and possibly a slightly different performance 

Comon ! He’s left 3 times !!

This sat will be very interesting 100% fit and raring to go rocky 👀😜