Torridgeside                 1-0     Torpoint Athletic

WEST

Callington Town               4-2     Bodmin Town

Dobwalls                           1-0     Camelford

Newquay                           0-4     Liskeard Athletic

Penryn Athletic                1-3     Launceston

St Austell                          3-1     Penzance

St Dennis                         2-3     Wadebridge Town

Sticker                              4-1     Godolphin Atlantic (Newquay)

Dobwalls 1-0 Camelford

Only a short report of this one. Camelford should have been 4/5 up at HT but due to some fantastic saves and blocks it ended 0-0 at HT. Bit of an unsightly behaviour entering the changing rooms with the Dobwalls 8 spitting at a Camels player - all handbags but unneeded  

Second half was completely changed by a decision to award a penalty against Camelford, and sending off for a second yellow - absolute shocker of a decision, not a foul and was well outside the area - given by the linesman. After that Dobwalls sat back and looked break on the attack - which whilst they did well Camelford still played better football but no more goals  

Well done Dobwalls, good team and play a set way that works for them.

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 13 November 2021

Watched the talented Liskeard team beat Newquay 4 -0 this afternoon new signing Ben Holter getting a hat trick for Liskeard and Max Gilbert the other goal .The score was 4-0 but i thought Newquay played quite well but i cannot see where the goals are going to be comin from they need to get Phil Lowry fit and playing .Liskeard play some  lovely football but they are no Falmouth who just attack in waves Liskeard play more passing stuff and its nice to watch ,and they have there brilliant captain Dylan Peel who is a rock at the back and so calm in posseion , Gwillian in the Liskeard goal didnt have a  lot to do , but what he did have to do he did it well . Newquay a briliant goalie in there team called Jack Heaton who made some great saves but was at fault with Max Gilberts goal and was also lucky to get away with god knows what Tom Whipp was doing by chipping his own goalkeeping and hitting his own crossbar ,i thought young HEATON had a fine game and is my mom for Newquay but hes not Harry Ashton who i had a talk to in the 1st half and it looks like Harry is there for a long time so looks like we got to put up with him for a while yet ,lovely bloke sorry Smokie growled at your little dogs i think he didnt like you calling him a old boy . Mom for Liskeard i will give it to Max Gilbert class player everything went through him his passing is brilliant . Liskeard didnt miss James Lorenz at all he was there watching i was going to ask him if i could take his photo but think i would of been stupid asking him because i am 64 not 14 hes a great player and god knows how many he will score when he turns up to play at the G .  The ref and officials all done well and not a bad crowd up there .Not a bad performance by Newquay but they need a goalscorer ,and lovely to watch Liskeard but you are no Falmouth they just keep coming at you 

39 minutes ago, Bobjfh said:

Dobwalls 1-0 Camelford

Only a short report of this one. Camelford should have been 4/5 up at HT but due to some fantastic saves and blocks it ended 0-0 at HT. Bit of an unsightly behaviour entering the changing rooms with the Dobwalls 8 spitting at a Camels player - all handbags but unneeded  

Second half was completely changed by a decision to award a penalty against Camelford, and sending off for a second yellow - absolute shocker of a decision, not a foul and was well outside the area - given by the linesman. After that Dobwalls sat back and looked break on the attack - which whilst they did well Camelford still played better football but no more goals  

I agree that Camelford could and should have been out of sight in the first half. Some of the Dobwalls defending was just outstanding and they will say they deserved their clean sheet because they certainly worked hard for it. The penalty decision was embarrassing for the officials, I struggle to think if I have seen a poorer one this season, the linesman got it completely wrong. The only time Camelford looked like scoring in the second half was when a superb overhead kick was equally superbly saved by the home keeper. The reality is though that notwithstanding they struggled to overcome the sending off, Camelford ran out of ideas the longer the game went on. Dobwalls are no pushovers and their fitness levels mean they will stay in the game whatever the strengths of their opposition. 

Penryn 1 Launceston 3

a 15 minute spell before halftime in which Launceston scored 3 goals realistically sealed Penryn’s fate in this game.

up until that point, I felt the game was quite even but Penryn couldn’t quite manufacture a clear goal scoring opportunity. After a couple of changes at halftime, Penryn came out all guns blazing and managed a goal and also hit the post but Launceston who played with a lot of team spirit  were deserved winners at the end .

3 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

Was he sent off ?  
can’t believe he upped and left  that is a great win for callington mind. Seems they have been transformed since Matt Hayden departed. 

I didn't see him sent off.Hayden was there watching.Callington played really really well.Bodmin were awful,cant honestly remember them playing so badly.Only player worth his place was Stevie Colwell.

1 minute ago, Monsoon said:

I didn't see him sent off.Hayden was there watching.Callington played really really well.Bodmin were awful,cant honestly remember them playing so badly.Only player worth his place was Stevie Colwell.

Colwell deserves better to be fair. Miles better then what he playing with at Bodmin can’t see him sticking around much longer. 

57 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Watched the talented Liskeard team beat Newquay 4 -0 this afternoon new signing Ben Holter getting a hat trick for Liskeard and Max Gilbert the other goal .The score was 4-0 but i thought Newquay played quite well but i cannot see where the goals are going to be comin from they need to get Phil Lowry fit and playing .Liskeard play some  lovely football but they are no Falmouth who just attack in waves Liskeard play more passing stuff and its nice to watch ,and they have there brilliant captain Dylan Peel who is a rock at the back and so calm in posseion , Gwillian in the Liskeard goal didnt have a  lot to do , but what he did have to do he did it well . Newquay a briliant goalie in there team called Jack Heaton who made some great saves but was at fault with Max Gilberts goal and was also lucky to get away with god knows what Tom Whipp was doing by chipping his own goalkeeping and hitting his own crossbar ,i thought young HEATON had a fine game and is my mom for Newquay but hes not Harry Ashton who i had a talk to in the 1st half and it looks like Harry is there for a long time so looks like we got to put up with him for a while yet ,lovely bloke sorry Smokie growled at your little dogs i think he didnt like you calling him a old boy . Mom for Liskeard i will give it to Max Gilbert class player everything went through him his passing is brilliant . Liskeard didnt miss James Lorenz at all he was there watching i was going to ask him if i could take his photo but think i would of been stupid asking him because i am 64 not 14 hes a great player and god knows how many he will score when he turns up to play at the G .  The ref and officials all done well and not a bad crowd up there .Not a bad performance by Newquay but they need a goalscorer ,and lovely to watch Liskeard but you are no Falmouth they just keep coming at you 

I to watched this game, Liskeard should of come away 7 nil winners, without their main striker also. 

Worrying times for Newquay I feel, defensively an absoulte calamity. 

Good performance from the Blues though. 

45 minutes ago, Joe1970Johnson said:

I agree that Camelford could and should have been out of sight in the first half. Some of the Dobwalls defending was just outstanding and they will say they deserved their clean sheet because they certainly worked hard for it. The penalty decision was embarrassing for the officials, I struggle to think if I have seen a poorer one this season, the linesman got it completely wrong. The only time Camelford looked like scoring in the second half was when a superb overhead kick was equally superbly saved by the home keeper. The reality is though that notwithstanding they struggled to overcome the sending off, Camelford ran out of ideas the longer the game went on. Dobwalls are no pushovers and their fitness levels mean they will stay in the game whatever the strengths of their opposition. 

Joe - you are right and it’s goals that win games. No issue with result. Dobwalls are a hard team to beat and I think their two centre halves are as good as any in the league - keeper was outstanding.  Camels probably deserved to win today more than first game between the two - so over two games 3 points each about right. 

33 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

I to watched this game, Liskeard should of come away 7 nil winners, without their main striker also. 

Feel for Newquay, lost 4 attacking players who contributed to the goals, 4/5 players away today at Cheltenham races and had to play a holding midfielder upfront and still without the main goalkeeper, however, at least them got a full squad out and got two 16 year olds on promoting youth and players who want to be at the club rather than throw money at average players who don’t care. Liskeard good few players but Falmouth will walk it.

callington 4 bodmin 2

callington played very well, could of been more , everything went right for them , with some fast attacking football and a  solid defence, bodmin scored 2 very good  goals from shots outside the box i must add , bodmin are a team of induviduals ,they do not play as a team , bickering and  blaming each other, and the big guy up front think he called tornado, trying to upset callington defence with little nudges and pinching arms, and constant crap like verbal winding up, he should put the same effort  into losing some weight!! also good  to see the local youth enjoying the game, giving it some atmosphere , bless um!! 😆

Sticker 4  Godolphin 1

Sticker do the double over Godolphin winning 4-1 after beating them 3-4 in the opening game of the season. After a slow start from both teams and Sticker having missed a couple of chances they fell behind when Godolphin took the lead on the half hour mark.0-1  However Sticker equalised when in form Joel Cockings received a decent cross from Tom Tallis and lifted the ball over the keeper. 1-1. H/T.

The second half started and after some sound advice from Manager Steve Flack Sticker raised their game and took the lead when a deep cross found inspirational Rich Edworthy sliding in at the far post. 2-1. They went further ahead when after a Godolphin defensive mix up saw Paul Cox roll the ball into an empty net, 3-1. Substitute Sonny Dover back after injury received a through ball and showed real quality and cooly ran forward and slotted it past the keeper. F/T. 4-1.

Team: D.Richards, T.Tallis, A.Marks, A.Taylor, C.Cooke. R.Edworthy,  M.O'Callaghan, J.Nancarrow, P.Cox, I.Varga, J.Cockings.Subs: S. Dover, G.James.

9 hours ago, tamar.man said:

callington 4 bodmin 2

callington played very well, could of been more , everything went right for them , with some fast attacking football and a  solid defence, bodmin scored 2 very good  goals from shots outside the box i must add , bodmin are a team of induviduals ,they do not play as a team , bickering and  blaming each other, and the big guy up front think he called tornado, trying to upset callington defence with little nudges and pinching arms, and constant crap like verbal winding up, he should put the same effort  into losing some weight!! also good  to see the local youth enjoying the game, giving it some atmosphere , bless um!! 😆

The local youth were entertaining all afternoon 👍

On 13/11/2021 at 17:56, Mikey said:

Penryn 1 Launceston 3

a 15 minute spell before halftime in which Launceston scored 3 goals realistically sealed Penryn’s fate in this game.

up until that point, I felt the game was quite even but Penryn couldn’t quite manufacture a clear goal scoring opportunity. After a couple of changes at halftime, Penryn came out all guns blazing and managed a goal and also hit the post but Launceston who played with a lot of team spirit  were deserved winners at the end .

Very tight first 25 mins nothing to choose between the sides lanson started to get on top and then in a crazy 7 mins before half time we scored 3 goals the first captain Sam Clifton won the ball in his own half drove through with power and pace played a lovely cutting through ball to Bentley Alcantara and his shot beat the keeper and come of the inside of the post 1.0 within a minute Bentley pressed the full back made him play the ball inside and James hamson sharpe all game presses and won the ball played a 1-2 with Bentley Alcantara and sat a defender down and slotted a composed finish on his left foot from the on rushing keeper . 2 mins later had a corner hamson whipped it in a Clifton won the header and I was free and tried an over head kick was cleared off the line defender didn’t no nothing about it and the big young defender recce smashed the ball home from 4 yards. That basically killed the game . We new penryn would come out with a rocket up there asses an they sure did changing shape and with nothing to lose chucked everything at us the scored a goal sloppy defending from us and they rattled the post think it’s still shaking now . Are back 5 was unbelievably the whole team dug in and seen the game out . That’s the double done on penryn 4-1 and 3-1 boys were incredible 💜

23 hours ago, leedsunited said:

Main striker they just signed 3 this week ?? Think they got about 7 signed on now James will be a miss but Ben with score plenty of goals in that team the create so many chance it’s the other end the also concede far too many 

Cornish76 Bit harsh what you say about Godolphin ,Adam and Josh and doing there best i think the back 4 are pretty good but sorry Ollie PATTERSON has got to go he makes so many mistakes they need a better goalie and there1 1 at Bodmin doing nothing ex G goalie Dale England ,Ollie is costing the G so many points but maybe thats just me .I saw Ed Timmons didnt play yesterday hope he hasnt left the club hes quality . I cannot believe they are on big bucks but someone up Newquay told me yesterday they are on  a lot more than Newquay players dont know if its true or not .The G Should stay up just need to have a clear out The G should be a middle table side not bottom every year you got a lovely team like Sticker dishing out a 4-1 drubbing to the G they have rebuilt and have quality there the G just seem to drag in any old player .I hope results improve and Adam and Josh are given time to sort the team out who else would go there anyway .Tania is Godolphin through and through she does so much for the club and they players turn in crap displays to show there apprecaition just kick some out i have seen it they dont track back to help out lot of dead wood there come on G time to pull your fingers out .See you very soon .

I have watched quite a number of Peninsula league games this season featuring different teams ( but mainly including Penryn)and feel that the standard of football is very good and the games are enjoyable to watch. I was surprised, for example, to see how far down the league Launceston are having watched them at Penryn yesterday. Is it down to lack of consistency do you think or a case of a lot of teams being quite close in standard they are just taking points off each other ?

18 hours ago, Mikey said:

Penryn 1 Launceston 3

Thanks for the report! Lanson have a young hard-working team who play to a set pattern. Nice to hear of a win without reliance on the Waltz netting. Waltz is, of course, already a Clarets legend  -)

10 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I have watched quite a number of Peninsula league games this season featuring different teams ( but mainly including Penryn)and feel that the standard of football is very good and the games are enjoyable to watch. I was surprised, for example, to see how far down the league Launceston are having watched them at Penryn yesterday. Is it down to lack of consistency do you think or a case of a lot of teams being quite close in standard they are just taking points off each other ?

I've seen 21 competitive games involving SWPLW teams. Seen all but Bodmin and St Dennis.

Several teams' form has changed during the season.

Wadebridge, poor start, good when full team available, still a bit difficult to predict.

Newquay, 7 wins followed by 5 defeats, well documented reasons.

Launceston, poor start but getting it together now, not sure if the Waltz was playing from the start?

Sticker, again difficult start, now getting some points.

Callington, said to be unlucky early doors. Are they getting a few breaks now? Internal problems now resolved?

G, bad to bad. Sorry, couldn't resist.

I predicted Falmouth would win the league. Still not convinced by Liskeard but seen them only once at Launceston.

St Blazey still not there, St Austell doing OK with the youngsters, Bodmin getting their cumuppance at last?

Nice to see Camelford and Dobwalls up there.

Interesting season. Can it still be possible 2 to be promoted?

23 hours ago, Mikey said:

Mikey lanson have played all the top teams and some of them 2 times already .we haven’t played the g,  callington , or sticker in the the league most of the games now are against the mid table or lower half teams so should start picking up a lot of points . No games are easy in this league and can’t expect tO win but on paper we have an easier run to the end of the season than the start and to be sat on 20 points and 5th place are only on 24 could be a very entertaining end to the season 💜💙👌🔥

22 hours ago, Both Sides of the Tamar said:

Thanks for the report! Lanson have a young hard-working team who play to a set pattern. Nice to hear of a win without reliance on the Waltz netting. Waltz is, of course, already a Clarets legend  -)

Cheers both sides of the tamar 🤙🏼🤙🏼 mate the boys was fantastic . 3 different goal scorers and nice for the goals to be shared around the team I had a few chances to be fair yesterday can’t score every game lol did have an overhead kick cleared off the line and Reece smashes it in from 4 yards ... class from the lads growing into a proper team enjoying every moment 💜💜

37 minutes ago, The waltz said:

Mikey lanson have played all the top teams and some of them 2 times already .we haven’t played the g,  callington , or sticker in the the league most of the games now are against the mid table or lower half teams so should start picking up a lot of points . No games are easy in this league and can’t expect tO win but on paper we have an easier run to the end of the season than the start and to be sat on 20 points and 5th place are only on 24 could be a very entertaining end to the season 💜💙👌🔥

Cheers both sides of the tamar 🤙🏼🤙🏼 mate the boys was fantastic . 3 different goal scorers and nice to not have to 😂 had a few chances to be fair yesterday can’t score every game lol did have an overhead kick cleared off the line and Reece smashes it in from 4 yards ... class from the lads growing into a proper team enjoying every moment 💜💜

Seen quite a few Lanson games. Good to see this team grow. Small budget - big hearts. Lots of young lads developing into decent SWPL players.

1 hour ago, Both Sides of the Tamar said:

Seen quite a few Lanson games. Good to see this team grow. Small budget - big hearts. Lots of young lads developing into decent SWPL players.

Pleased for Harty in charge. A respectable position for them at the moment with where Launceston have been in the last season or so, if results keep going well they could well move up the table with not many points between the sides.

4 hours ago, The waltz said:

Cheers both sides of the tamar 🤙🏼🤙🏼 mate the boys was fantastic . 3 different goal scorers and nice to not have to 😂 had a few chances to be fair yesterday can’t score every game lol did have an overhead kick cleared off the line and Reece smashes it in from 4 yards ... class from the lads growing into a proper team enjoying every moment 💜💜

‘3 different goal scorers and nice to not have to’… Are you honestly some kind of hero in the peninsula or something? I don’t know where the side would be without you 🙄

23 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Good write up 100% spoke to Ashton and JBE in the bar briefly. He said Bodmin haven’t been in contact and that is all just rumour. Told him that pink lead and tiny dog doesn’t suit him lol. He’s only out for 2 more weeks he says time will tell. Jack loves it at Falmouth seems to be having a great time. 

Yes i talked to Harry hes a lovely bloke he said hes very happy at Newquay hes a good goalie but the young lad yesterday in goal Jack Heaton has a bright future ahead of him i thought he was brilliant apart from the Max Gilbert blunder but hes only young . Harry did look strange with a rat on a lead lol even Smokie growled at 1 of them who got to close Ashton said he wouldnt got to Bodmin hes happy where he is why go there anyway they are right in the shit struggling to get players out everyweek feel sorry for Darren must be so disheartening for him but players seen decide if they dont want to play they just wont like at Newquay yesterday they had to rely on youngsters after severel players to go Cheltenham to watch the horses 

58 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Yes i talked to Harry hes a lovely bloke he said hes very happy at Newquay hes a good goalie but the young lad yesterday in goal Jack Heaton has a bright future ahead of him i thought he was brilliant apart from the Max Gilbert blunder but hes only young . Harry did look strange with a rat on a lead lol even Smokie growled at 1 of them who got to close Ashton said he wouldnt got to Bodmin hes happy where he is why go there anyway they are right in the shit struggling to get players out everyweek feel sorry for Darren must be so disheartening for him but players seen decide if they dont want to play they just wont like at Newquay yesterday they had to rely on youngsters after severel players to go Cheltenham to watch the horses 

Would seem theres a bit too much pond life in this division who think only of themselves & never the communities they represent! 

1 hour ago, BlazeyFan90 said:

‘3 different goal scorers and nice to not have to’… Are you honestly some kind of hero in the peninsula or something? I don’t know where the side would be without you 🙄

Yeah 3 different scorers nice to see the team all Sharing the goals . And I don’t no where would they be  🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ Prob be top 👀😂

We didn't manage a local footy match yesterday due to other commitments, but a friend was present at the Sticker v Godolphin match which was preceeded by a minutes silence impeccably observed and accompanied by a rendering of the Last Post played over the P.A.system.
Well done to every club who paid a tribute to the fallen, was this a league directive or a club decision ?
Our friend who is ex army himself was taken aback by the respect that was shown, particularly as he had lost comrades in Afganistan.

Can anyone confirm what happened to Gilby saturday?

Think it goes to show the 3 lads in charge at Callington have turned that corner..was a a few at the game saturday and a very loud roudy bunch of teenagers in the stand creating a good atmosphere.

No surprise seeing a certain striker trying to make it all about him after his sides win again, tut tut. 

On 13/11/2021 at 18:16, Monsoon said:

Thought Bodmin had turned the corner and would start moving up the table, doesn't look the case any more.  Steve Colwell, as he has been at every club he has played for, is a class act both on and off the pitch.Sounded on the podcast recently like he is very loyal to Darren Gilbert and Bodmin. 

On 13/11/2021 at 17:06, Bobjfh said:

Dobwalls 1-0 Camelford

Hi Bob

I agree that Camelford were thwarted on several occasions but outstanding saves from the keeper and blocks by the dogged defence, it was not all one sided and Dobwalls hit the bar twice and missed a couple of gilt edge chances.

I would however disagree with you on the penalty incident.

I was stood in line and the defender did foul Danny Zallick denying him a goal scoring opportunity, as he was the last man it should have been a straight red.

The linesman was adamant that the foul was inside the box and I can only assume that because he had already been cautioned and a penalty was given that he decided to issue the 2nd yellow?

It was an entertaining game and both sides should be near the top of the league come the end of the season if they maintain this sort of form.

Best of luck to both teams for the rest of the season.

30 minutes ago, Greygen said:

No surprise seeing a certain striker trying to make it all about him after his sides win again, tut tut. 

"Self praise is no recommendation" is an old saying that still carries a distinct perception of a persons opinion of themselves.
Most of us will have an opinion of how good or bad we were during our playing days but choose to keep it to ourselves.
There is no harm in having confidence in your ability, in fact it's encouraged in the professional game where lack of confidence is often offered as the reason for a player to be off form, especially stikers.
What isn't encouraged is to constantly try and remind people of your ability which can prove to be counter productive in the long term.

1 hour ago, Greygen said:

Can anyone confirm what happened to Gilby saturday?

Think it goes to show the 3 lads in charge at Callington have turned that corner..was a a few at the game saturday and a very loud roudy bunch of teenagers in the stand creating a good atmosphere.

All about me can u not read I mentioned everyone else and boys were class . Is nice to have to pressure taking off whts wrong with that ?? Calm down and get back in a tin .. bitter as **** ain’t ya 🤷🏼‍♂️😂 And what I’ve heard and seen gilby had a family emergency. Family is more important than football shouldn’t get so much of a hard time he does everything for Bodmin yeah they ain’t the team of yester year but he does it all for free. When he does step down watch them Then . Big mention to cally and Shaun tho massive turnaround  

37 minutes ago, The waltz said:

All about me can u not read I mentioned everyone else and boys were class . Is nice to have to pressure taking off whts wrong with that ?? Calm down and get back in a tin .. bitter as **** ain’t ya 🤷🏼‍♂️😂 And what I’ve heard and seen gilby had a family emergency. Family is more important than football shouldn’t get so much of a hard time he does everything for Bodmin yeah they ain’t the team of yester year but he does it all for free. When he does step down watch them Then . Big mention to cally and Shaun tho massive turnaround  

HAHA. Fishing season has come early 🎣

2 hours ago, We Two said:

"Self praise is no recommendation" is an old saying that still carries a distinct perception of a persons opinion of themselves.
Most of us will have an opinion of how good or bad we were during our playing days but choose to keep it to ourselves.
There is no harm in having confidence in your ability, in fact it's encouraged in the professional game where lack of confidence is often offered as the reason for a player to be off form, especially stikers.
What isn't encouraged is to constantly try and remind people of your ability which can prove to be counter productive in the long term.

Theolderyougetthebetteryouwere...lol

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

Hi Bob

I agree that Camelford were thwarted on several occasions but outstanding saves from the keeper and blocks by the dogged defence, it was not all one sided and Dobwalls hit the bar twice and missed a couple of gilt edge chances.

I would however disagree with you on the penalty incident.

I was stood in line and the defender did foul Danny Zallick denying him a goal scoring opportunity, as he was the last man it should have been a straight red.

The linesman was adamant that the foul was inside the box and I can only assume that because he had already been cautioned and a penalty was given that he decided to issue the 2nd yellow?

It was an entertaining game and both sides should be near the top of the league come the end of the season if they maintain this sort of form.

Best of luck to both teams for the rest of the season.

Pedro - sorry never meant to imply that Dobwalls did not have chances in the first half - I was near a local reporter and he was doing shorthand on every ‘incident’ and counted them at HT with Camelford having 7 and Dobwalls 3 including the crossbar and a missed header that should have been scored, my point was if Camelford and Dobwalls both took the chances they could / should have it would have been a different score line - but they didn’t and Dobwalls deserved their clean sheet - some really outstanding defending / keeping. 
We’ll disagree on the penalty and inside or otherwise, but all opinions and a bit of fun, I would not accuse Danny of doing a ‘Billy Tucker’ from the Helston video Highlights, but he went down very softly as any striker would do. 
Both teams doing well this season and great team spirit within Dobwalls - Camels just missing a few too many chances for my liking at the moment and it is costing them. Both teams will be top 5 imo. 

Just seen this weeks SWPL News Letter, which confirms my earlier point - Camels Midfielder Ed is 5th on the Golden Boot table with 11 goals (no longer penalty taker having missed 3 lol), alongside the leagues top strikers like JBE. Lorenz, Jenning, Waltz etc (Braybn out on his own), we could just do with a few more goals from the front. 

On 14/11/2021 at 11:35, Mikey said:

A really good point made about Launceston’s league position but to be honest having looked at the fixtures they played most of the big sides now. Plenty of points still to be picked up and will probably just about squeak into the top half of the table

On 14/11/2021 at 16:45, BlazeyFan90 said:

You’ll find out in less than 2 weeks buddy

51 minutes ago, rocky170267 said:

A really good point made about Launceston’s league position but to be honest having looked at the fixtures they played most of the big sides now. Plenty of points still to be picked up and will probably just about squeak into the top half of the table

You’ll find out in less than 2 weeks buddy

I look forward to it pal, just make sure grealish is fit and ready to bang those goals in. 😳 

10 hours ago, The waltz said:

Where were you last week Ben I had a chat with you just before half time to ask why you weren't playing as I was looking forward to seeing you play and you said the lads would  stuff Sticker without you!  Then no comments on here at all was that because you got beat?