Cornwall Football Forum

Team Group Photos- Do Any Clubs Still Do Them?

Been discussed on here before how coverage of the local non league football scene has dwindled to virtually nothing in the few papers that still exist (although the Voice is trying to rectify this), one of the really sad side effects from this is that the club team group photo seems to be in danger of extinction.

Love looking at the old one's on the Cornwall Football and Devon & Exeter memories sections on Facebook where players, manager, assistant, trainer and (sometimes secretary and chairman) put on their best poses for the camera and, if they were lucky, have the previous season's silverware on display. Just wondering if any clubs out there still do them (would be great if we could share them on here of course).

I have decided to stop buying the Sunday Independant its crap ,its not worth £2 local Cornish football is not even mentioned ,there was a whole page about Bournemouths match we in Cornwall dont give a  about Bournemouth football team .I bet the SUNDAY INDEPENDANT has lost a lot of its readers bring back local football a brilliant match between Bodmin and Falmouth not even mentioned .You have page after page of adverts and the weeks tv we dont want that crap we want our old Sunday Independant back with local match reports team photos we dont want to read of all the rugby matches but i suppose thats because of the owner Pete Masters .Goodbye Sunday Independant