Evesham United              3-3         AFC Totton

Highworth Town             1-0         Barnstaple Town

Lymington Town             2-2         Willand Rovers

Mangotsfield United      2-4         Paulton Rovers

Melksham Town             2-2         Winchester City

Plymouth Parkway          1-0         Cirencester Town

Sholing                              0-0         Cinderford Town

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 6 November 2021

Parkway were very good yesterday the first time this season I have watched and thought they look a real solid team in that league. 
they have obviously worked hard on the defence since shipping in the goals and with Mike landricombe back there they look more solid. 
Rio Garside looks a top addition and has made them better not sure what happens when River Allen is back I assume he out injured but no one really seems to know. 
the only real issue is the striker position. It seem bath and Carter are not really doing it and both were on the bench yesterday with Crago up front. ( much preferred crago wide ) . If you don’t fancy playing your 2 main strikers for an important match like yesterday I’m not sure what the futur is for both. 
still a great game at chilly Bolitho 

1 hour ago, sportsman10 said:

Parkway were very good yesterday the first time this season I have watched and thought they look a real solid team in that league. 
they have obviously worked hard on the defence since shipping in the goals and with Mike landricombe back there they look more solid. 
Rio Garside looks a top addition and has made them better not sure what happens when River Allen is back I assume he out injured but no one really seems to know. 
the only real issue is the striker position. It seem bath and Carter are not really doing it and both were on the bench yesterday with Crago up front. ( much preferred crago wide ) . If you don’t fancy playing your 2 main strikers for an important match like yesterday I’m not sure what the futur is for both. 

Two single goal wins in a week, two clean sheets. Sounds like a lot of work has gone in on the training ground, and a lot of messaging about focus and grit in seeing games out. Next big test will be applying these lessons on the road.

1 hour ago, sportsman10 said:

Cargo a great wide man when at Tavi. Carter has looked slow and immobile in games I've seen playing for differing sides in the last year. Bath hasn't really done it for PPFC.  Another striker much needed? What say you Parkway fans?