Cornwall Football Forum

Embarassing to watch

Watched Man Utd get hammered this afternoon 0-5 online ,was so bad its got to be the biggest home defeat at home Utd have ever had in there histort they where embarassing . Man Utd had legends like Best Law CHARLTON . Ronaldo has got to go hes no team player he just struts around he couldnt of even broke a sweat i doubt they will get rid of him because of the commericial side of it ,but hes got to go along with lots of others especially Pogba who wants to go to Real Madid well let the bugger go he came on this afternoon and got sent off and was smiling as he went off kick his ass out as well and put Vand Dan Beek in his place and SANCHO in Ronaldos place . At the end of the match  Man Utd fans where clapping the players off they should be asking for there money back this Utd team is a disgrarce to the great players .You had to feel sorry for Sir Alex to watch a team he loves turn in such a awful display .Looks like Ollie Solkjaer will be getting his P45 tmmrw the manager i would like to see get the job is Leicesters Brendan Rodgers but why would he want to Leicester ,another name i would like to see get the job is Eddie Howe but hes been out of football for a while now .I expect some foreigner will get it wonder if Pep wants to change clubs .