Cornwall Football Forum

Well done arsenal!!!

Guest Bushranger

Guest crosser

feel a little bit sorry for walcott, seems to take a whole lot of shit which in my eyes is undeserved.

He wasn't helped by sven taking him to the world cup but hopefully the boys strong enough to prove he's a good player

and it was a good night for my dream team adebayor, fabregas and ronaldo all scoring :thumbsup: :yahoo:

just proves all you arsenal haters/doubters what a great team we really are!!!!

arsen wengers red n white army!!!!

Smithy, does every post you make have to have some sort of negative or aggressive slant to it?. Why can't you just be the same as everybody else and simply sit back and enjoy the fact that Ar5ena1 had a bloody fantastic result after what Nigel Winterburn described as "The best Ar5ena1 performance he'd ever seen".

I didn't watch the game because I was watching the Utd game instead BUT from what I've read and heard on SkySports News, Ar5ena1 were simply fantastic and deserve ALOT of credit for what was probably the best display in the Champions League by a Premiership club since 1999. After the 1st leg Souness, Platt and Wilkins in the studio were saying that Ar5ena1 had blown their chance and would probably not qualify because they have little or no chance at the San-Siro. These pundits know their football don't they :wacko: .

So from an avid Spurs supporter and an even more avid Ar5ena1 hater, "WELL DONE ARSENAL".....

On a lighter note, before last night, NO English side had won at the San-Siro against AC Milan and after last night there is still NO English side that has won at the San-Siro against AC Milan :SM_carton_y:

Guest Bushranger

Smithy, does every post you make have to have some sort of negative or aggressive slant to it?. Why can't you just be the same as everybody else and simply sit back and enjoy the fact that Ar5ena1 had a bloody fantastic result after what Nigel Winterburn described as "The best Ar5ena1 performance he'd ever seen".

I didn't watch the game because I was watching the Utd game instead BUT from what I've read and heard on SkySports News, Ar5ena1 were simply fantastic and deserve ALOT of credit for what was probably the best display in the Champions League by a Premiership club since 1999. After the 1st leg Souness, Platt and Wilkins in the studio were saying that Ar5ena1 had blown their chance and would probably not qualify because they have little or no chance at the San-Siro. These pundits know their football don't they :wacko: .

So from an avid Spurs supporter and an even more avid Ar5ena1 hater, "WELL DONE ARSENAL".....

On a lighter note, before last night, NO English side had won at the San-Siro against AC Milan and after last night there is still NO English side that has won at the San-Siro against AC Milan :SM_carton_y:

Good point coopsie !such a pity there is such a lack of englishmen,but then could our current crop of english players play that well?Maybe we could all start picking an english dream team ,now theres a good idea for a topic!!

Good point coopsie !such a pity there is such a lack of englishmen,but then could our current crop of english players play that well?Maybe we could all start picking an english dream team ,now theres a good idea for a topic!!

A bit like when we try and select the ENGLAND team when every squad is anounced mate? Ofcourse an English dream team could only have two players from each club, so here's my offering. Feel free to copy and paste this to a new topic if you think it's worth it?.

Carson

M. Richards

Woodgate

King

Shorey

Bentley

Gerrard

Scholes

J.Cole

Rooney

Defoe

You can tell walcott is english and honest as when kaladze tried taking him out just before setting up second goal he tried and sucessfully stayed on his feet rather then being shot by sniper and rolling round for few minutes

Yeah I saw that actually iamthebest. The thing is, Kaladze did catch him and Walcott did go down BUT he bounced up like bloody elastic and put in the perfect ball for any striker to feed on. The lad is starting to look something like a "Wenger product" now and hopefully (for England's sake) he will continue to improve because as Gallas said on monday, he is too predictable as a player at the moment BUT if he can add a few more strings to his bow, he will be a class act.

there is no negativity or aggressivenes in my comment???

i was just pointing that beacause of the last string of results havnt gone our way, peoplle,fans(and our own sadly) and pundits have written us off.

my comment wasnt aimed at any fan in particular-it was meant a comment as a whole(if you know what i mean, im gettin all confused now :blink: !!) :lol:

i think because of that result we will go on to win the league and hopefully get to the final of champs league knocking barca out on the way!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: