Merthyr Town     0-2    Walton Casuals

Salisbury         2-2       Hartley Wintney

Swindon Supermarine  0-1  Poole Town

Truro City     2-1     Harrow Borough

Weston-super-Mare      3-1       Beaconsfield Town

Wimborne Town      0-2    Farnborough

Yate Town     1-1      Chesham United

FA TROPHY

Second Round Qualifier Round (selected matches)

AFC Totton     6-0      Barnstaple Town

Cinderford Town     0-0     Bideford (4-2 on pens)

Highworth Town    3-5      Plymouth Parkway

Willand Rovers   2-1    Mangotsfield United

Great win for parkway. Coming  from behind to win easily in the end.  What a player jack Crago  is turning into for  parkway can not afford to lose him  

and I think it’s time to give Tom bath a proper run in the team the Carter experiment isn’t the future and he not going to get the goals in this league like he did 5 years Ago 

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Saturday 9 October 2021
1 hour ago, sportsman10 said:

Great win for parkway. Coming  from behind to win easily in the end.  What a player jack Crago  is turning into for  parkway can not afford to lose him  

and I think it’s time to give Tom bath a proper run in the team the Carter experiment isn’t the future and he not going to get the goals in this league like he did 5 years Ago 

Was interesting that Tom Bath came on and scored when he played alongside Adam Carter as part of a front two.

Jack Crago has certainly stepped up a level or two since joining from Tavi, and has become a feared striker at this level. Heard reports from those at the ground that Parkway were poor, so must be very grateful for Crago's hat trick digging them out of a hole.

On holiday in Plymouth, and took in the Truro v Harrow game on Sat (I had a lot of family links with Truro - father, grandparents - anyone old enough to remember the Navy Arms in Fairmantle St? -, etc, etc and count myself as a long distance follower and have watched them on several grounds in the midlands). Attendance given as 116 I think. There seemed to be a fair number getting on the coach back after the game, I overheard a number discussing Parkway so assumed that they were Parkway supporters, or perhaps officials. One or two hoppers as well. There were a group of perhaps 15 from Harrow, plus officials. Given the cheering when Truro scored perhaps a few more made their own way from wherever. It is a decent standard so it is a shame that more locals weren't interested.

Truro set off like a bomb and could have had a couple of quick goals, but after 10 minutes Harrow took over and dominated the first half. Truro seemed to play a lot of hoof balls to Harvey and Neal, but with midfield too far away from these two, the ball kept coming back. Second half Truro upped the tempo, kept the ball much better with more passing to feet, and dominated the second half. What I didn't like, and don't at any level, was, after getting the second goal, 'game management' (horrible phrase) took over, and the last ten minutes became very niggly and nearly turned nasty.

Mustn't forget to comment on the setup at Parkway - excellent in all areas, friendly officials from both Truro and Parkway. Well worth a visit for anyone who hasn't been.