Cornwall Football Forum

Jack Bray-Evans

Great player, really talented and a great lad with it from a lovely family. Will thrive playing in front of the F Troop every week! Doesn’t score an easy goal! Fans will love him! Fantastic signing from Westy, as if Town weren’t good enough already! Some statement of intent! Good luck JBE 👍💛🖤

Jack has been loyal to Newquay for years hes been there from a young age and had lots of chances to play for other teams and this time hes decided to go for it and i wish him all the best he will do really well at Falmouth and i can see him winning lots of trophies .Newquay all they had to do was wish him well and say thankyou for your loyal service over the years but they got petty over the 7 day rule and now a new start for him awaits Newquay will still do ok without him but hes a player they will find hard to replace be interesting to see what happens in November when Newquay play down at Falmouth .

No case to answer !!!
Have heard it certainly wasn’t plain sailing and on Wednesday was in serious doubt. But at the end of the day, if a player wants to leave, there is very little to stop him. Personally think he is very overrated, especially since he started to “bulk up” a few years ago. Won’t be there next season IMO.

7 hours ago, baldy said:

No case to answer !!!
Have heard it certainly wasn’t plain sailing and on Wednesday was in serious doubt. But at the end of the day, if a player wants to leave, there is very little to stop him. Personally think he is very overrated, especially since he started to “bulk up” a few years ago. Won’t be there next season IMO.

There nothing a club can do these players are not on contracts . if Falmouth rang him and approached him . Or he saw the manager at the local shop who cares. If a player wants to leave he just does . The end .

it’s local football not the premiership  

wish him well move on and sign someone else’s  

If a valued player wishes to leave a Club, it really makes no sense to stand in his way or make things difficult. Yes, have the conversation to try to keep him but if that doesn't work, shake hands and wish him well. Far more chance of him returning in the future if there is no "bitterness".

8 hours ago, baldy said:

No case to answer !!!

Just as a matter of interest .what club are you affiliated to Baldy .🤔

17 hours ago, baldy said:

No case to answer !!!

Scored 2 on his debut and unlucky not to have a hattrick .👍

11 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

You obviously do as you don’t nothing but talk about him. 

Is that supposed to be English? I don’t give a shit about JBE or Newquay. Is that clear enough? 
If he’s successful, I wish him well. Just he ain’t nowhere as good as what you got there already.

I have watched JACK play every other week for NEWQUAY and this year he has been playing better than ever and i have been watching him play for a lot of years he will be a asset to Falmouth and will help then win lots of trophies .Newquay dont seem of missed him at all they got lots of good players and Louis Price is playing brilliant at the moment and you say of Jack bulking up you havnt seen Louis then he is bloody huge hes playing the wrong sport more the size of a rugby player . Newquay have got to appeal his sending off vs Wadebridge after he was suppposely headbutted a player well if he had been headbutted he wouldnt of got up so quickly i just saw Louis touch him with his hand nothing else . Pity JACK couldnt of left Newquay on better circumstances .