Cornwall Football Forum

DROPSHIP FC FIRST PRINTED PROGRAMME

Dear Members

Show your support to Non League Football by purchasing the "FIRST EVER" DROPSHIP FC Programme in the Trelawny League to be issued on Saturday 2nd Oct v Lanner FC, cost is £2 on the day at the game or you can pre order and get one posted for £3 via Bank Transfer(this will include Envelope and Stamp) pls contact Rob on hornby60uk@yahoo.co.uk today for more information or please message me.

1 hour ago, Midlandsman said:

Dear Members

Show your support to Non League Football by purchasing the "FIRST EVER" DROPSHIP FC Programme in the Trelawny League to be issued on Saturday 2nd Oct v Lanner FC, cost is £2 on the day at the game or you can pre order and get one posted for £3 via Bank Transfer(this will include Envelope and Stamp) pls contact Rob on hornby60uk@yahoo.co.uk today for more information or please message me.

Yeah, because of all the local grassroots clubs there are, they definitely need the money 🤔

3 hours ago, peggy78 said:

Yeah, because of all the local grassroots clubs there are, they definitely need the money 🤔

All clubs need money Peggy. It’s expensive running a club bud, you should know that. 

We try and diversify into lots of different things to help support the good work we think we are doing in grassroots football.  

5 hours ago, Midlandsman said:

Dear Members

Thanks for your support, it really is appreciated ♥️

4 hours ago, peggy78 said:

Not sure what you mean by that Peggy.

Just with facilities alone, our expenditure has far exceeded the expenditure faced by most clubs at our level this season - that's just to ensure we meet the respective league 'requirements'.  It's probably worth noting that we also offered our programme free of charge to @Midlandsman and those on his groups.

We've worked very hard to secure sponsorship this season, not just with our obvious sponsor in Dropship.co.uk, but also with multiple companies such as Exhibit 1, Restaurant Four, Securiskim, A2B Taxi's, cafe strand, IspyCCTV, Elysian Fields, Travis Perkins, CJ's Restaurant, Let's Get a Gift, PCC Limited and RachFromCornwall.

Difference between us and the other Grassroots Clubs, we have 6 open aged teams to support. We don't have a bar or any way of making money without player contribution and sponsorship 😕

To think that we don't need funding and sponsorship is a bit naiive mate 😕

Just to confirm, the programme costing £2 which Dave has offered free, I have said to charge £2 to cover the costs of the referee on the day, the printing of the programme and if there is a little profit over, then all great for the club, as many of you are aware I do a charity Blog, so if Dropship FC wish to make a donation then that is down to them, Im not asking for one.

If any other club is doing a 1st ever programme, Im more than happy to help them as i have a database of Programme Collectors of around 20 and the Dropship FC programme will be going to places like Germany, The National Football Museum in Manchester and also all over the UK, which also promote football in Cornwall

1 minute ago, Midlandsman said:

Just to confirm, the programme costing £2 which Dave has offered free, I have said to charge £2 to cover the costs of the referee on the day, the printing of the programme and if there is a little profit over, then all great for the club, as many of you are aware I do a charity Blog, so if Dropship FC wish to make a donation then that is down to them, Im not asking for one.

If any other club is doing a 1st ever programme, Im more than happy to help them as i have a database of Programme Collectors of around 20 and the Dropship FC programme will be going to places like Germany, The National Football Museum in Manchester and also all over the UK, which also promote football in Cornwall

I forgot that your blog was a charity one mate (sorry).  In that case, please put any contributions received for the programmes into that charity as a donation from us :) 

No if you wish to make a donation your more than welcome but I will hand you the money on the day and its down to you what you wish to do with it, so far I have 25 programmes sold and hoping to get at least another 5 plus, be a bonus if can get more.

For Peggy, Im down again next season and if Lanner FC wish to produce a programme, then Im more happy to help you and will have a chat on the 2nd October

• 2 weeks later...

On Saturday 2nd October, DROPSHIP FC of the Trelawny League Division Three in Cornwall will be printing their 1st EVER PROGRAMME v LANNER FC. Price only £2.00 at the match, if you wish to have 1 delivered by post then it will be £3.00 via Bank Transfer, this will cover postage and envelope but last date of pre orders will be NEXT TUESDAY 28th September, so the club knows how many to print. pls contact Rob Hornby via Private Message or email me on hornby60uk@yahoo.co.uk or ring me on 07973517603.

The Front Cover of the Programme is shown in message above, though it says Issue 4, all other 3 have been online issues only, so please order yours today,

Dropship FC have also pledged that some of the programme money raised will support my Charity Blog which is in aid of the Charity FAMILY FUND, that supports and helps families with children with special needs and disabilities, so it is in a good cause as well as putting cornish soccer on the map around the Country.

So far. 37 programmes have been pre ordered, can it hit the 50 mark before next Tuesday?