Cornwall Football Forum

just to prove a point

Guest crosser

Guest crosser

watching motd tonight and makele performed exactly the same tackle on faubert, faubert did'nt get a broken leg and makele did'nt get booked.

Now if I don't get a thread that goes over 3 pages, people don't call out for makele to be banned for life and no death threats are sent to makele, i'm going to have a right hissy fit

over to all you righteous people from last week

Guest crosser

what i'm saying is the same as I said last week, tackles like that happen every week unfortunatly eduardo had his leg planted which did'nt help, I would say the makele tackle was a worse tackle than taylors, it was the end result of taylors challenge that was shocking and I agree with mcleish that if had'nt been for the broken leg taylor would have probably received a yellow. Makele got zilch.

again another note to self really lay on thick the sarcasm so nobody misses it! I would never condone death threats but lifetime bans are acceptable

Now if I don't get a thread that goes over 3 pages, people don't call out for makele to be banned for life and no death threats are sent to makele, i'm going to have a right hissy fit

The punishment the players recieve is laughable ali adiere got four games for a petulant bitch slap and taylor got three game ban now im not saying taylor should be banned for life far from it but there has to be a differance in the punishment recieced depending on intent and the severity of the tackle I agree taylors tackle looked more unfortunate than malicious but some of the tackles we have seen this season gallas, kuyt, hunt, carsley all really nasty intended challenges that went unpunished until the powers that be get some consistency with punishments these career threatning challenges will continue to blight the best league in the world.

(I will get of my soap box now :P )

Guest crosser

The punishment the players recieve is laughable ali adiere got four games for a petulant bitch slap

Aliadiere ban was originally three games raised to 4 on a frivilous appeal which created merry hell up at boro, this is were it gets interesting as chelsea have just appealed against fat franks sending off( :thumbsup::yahoo::SM_carton::yahoo::thumbsup::D ) now all though it was a harsh sending off for fat frank he pretty much did the same as Aliadiere will be interesting to see if they deem that appeal frivilous as well?

Makele has history of this as well, he done Hamman in 05 I think with the same sort of tackle

on that note, did anyone see the Yeovil man tackle on Saturday? jesus, that was a bad one, yet no injury to the other player, I still say that Taylor and more importantly Eduardo were unlucky

The punishment the players recieve is laughable ali adiere got four games for a petulant bitch slap

Aliadiere ban was originally three games raised to 4 on a frivilous appeal which created merry hell up at boro, this is were it gets interesting as chelsea have just appealed against fat franks sending off( :thumbsup::yahoo::SM_carton::yahoo::thumbsup::D ) now all though it was a harsh sending off for fat frank he pretty much did the same as Aliadiere will be interesting to see if they deem that appeal frivilous as well?

And what a surprise. Fat Frank gets off with it. If I was Steve Gibson at Middlesbrough I would be looking to take the FA to court as there must surely be some legal stance he has due to the unbelievably raw deal that his club got after their appeal. The FA are bent as f@#k and are only interested in looking after or maintaining the top 4 stranglehold.

Guest crosser

yeah heard it on the radio that fat frank got off, they did say though it was down to the ref admitting he had made a bad decision which obviously didn't happen in the aliadiere red card.

But you got to be spewing if your gibson

Guest Blue_Dude-(^_^)

Martin Taylor is a clumsy oaf, who shouldn't be playing at prem standard.

I saw the tackle and thought it was a challenge made from a slow centre half on a very quick stricker. I was really shocked when the ref got the red card out! But he made a decision on the injury solely! If Eduardo hadn't had his leg broke it would have been a yellow card.

Guest Blue_Dude-(^_^)

That 'thong' looks painful :huh:

It's a BORAT I bore rats when i wear it :D

You want to try one some time.. maybe Perranporth on a Saturday night?? :thumbsup: