Cornwall Football Forum

Link to Tony Kempster Site

Statement reference who has applied will be made late on Saturday / early Sunday

Tight lipped for a moment but had 2 applications out of the blue in the last week, of which 1 in the last 24 hours of the deadline !

Regards

Phil H

Statement reference who has applied will be made late on Saturday / early Sunday

Tight lipped for a moment but had 2 applications out of the blue in the last week, of which 1 in the last 24 hours of the deadline !

Regards

Phil H

From the west Wadebridge and maybe Newquay or Penryn feel they are an outside change of catching Wadebridge.

I would imagine Exmouth and Newton Abbot from the east applying, unless Budleigh Salterton have had a change of heart since they are the only underfeated club in any division.

Guest Rubber Soul

None in my experience, Dave. I've plenty of experience of BBC local radio stations in the Midlands and they wouldn't even think of mentioning local football leagues. They concentrate on their big league clubs, and that's it. Local football people are spoilt by the level of coverage in Cornwall, both on the radio and in the newspapers. They just don't know it, because most of them know no different.

Keep up the good work.

They concentrate on their big league clubs, and that's it. Local football people are spoilt by the level of coverage in Cornwall,

Thats been the problem RS, because there are no so called big clubs in Cornwall. Truro have done a fantastic job and getting bigger, therefor the radio concentrates more on them, to the annoyance of those who used to listen to other matches on a Saturday. - thats what appears to come through this web site - not being a regular listener though I may have picked up the wrong threads - but I think not. :angry2: