Cornwall Football Forum

France Switzerland game

I've just watched my first Euro game , what a cracking game .Some players had nothing left at the game , no play acting and good goals . Although I was willing the Swiss to win I did feel a bit for the French lad who had his penalty saved at the end .

One word, wow! Will go down as one of the classic international tournament matches, the Croatia v Spain match beforehand wasn't too bad either. Went out for post meal, early evening stroll with Mrs WOTP during the extra time of Croatia v Spain, got a regular telling off for stopping to peer at the TV through the window of every pub/bar/cafe we passed. 

Regarding the France v Switzerland game, fans of Arsenal and Manchester United must wonder why Paul Pogba and Granit Xhaka look like pale imitations of the  two players from the match last night when they turn out for them.

2 cracking matches yesterday with 14 goals!!! Think the Euros have just kick started, hopefully England v Germany will be another classic later, with us winning hopefully!? For anyone who hasn’t had enough football, the Copa America is at the Quarter final stage this weekend, first game 10pm Friday night Peru v Paraguay, 1am Brazil v Chile. Then Saturday night 11pm Uruguay v Colombia and 2am Argentina v Ecuador! Or if unlike me you don’t spend half your life up all night, all the games are on bbc i player 👍🏆  I had a sneaky quid on Paraguay at 40/1 beginning of the tournament so they got no chance!!!