Cornwall Football Forum

Help for the forum!

Think you’re in credit for a few years Fenman!! Remember your generosity last year. I’ve chucked a tenner in every year which is nothing compared to you and I’m not after a medal or anything, Deacs and Chowner are good mates anyway but even if they weren’t I’d still happily throw that in to the pot to keep an excellent forum like this going! I notice it seems to be a lot of the same people every time. Like WOTP and JC said, just a quid off all the regular users would do it easy! Maybe Richard could set up a system where you pay a yearly subscription of say £3!? That would set the forums future up for years to come!?  I’m sure any true lover of Cornish football could manage to part with that once a year!? NO PAY, NO SAY!!  😁 Got no problem paying £4/5 for a pint of beer or bout £7 for a pack of fags!?! Can’t believe how long this has dragged on trying to get blood out a stone!!! 🤔😳🙄

Thanks for those kind words , I must admit having read my post  again I feel a bit embarrassed  as it my appear that I was asking for some sort of credit for supporting the crowdfunder  and this was far from my intention . It was merely meant to shake some of the users consciences and get them to contribute  2 or 3 pounds . Apologies if this is how it was recieved .

15 hours ago, fenman said:

Thanks for those kind words , I must admit having read my post  again I feel a bit embarrassed  as it my appear that I was asking for some sort of credit for supporting the crowdfunder  and this was far from my intention . It was merely meant to shake some of the users consciences and get them to contribute  2 or 3 pounds . Apologies if this is how it was recieved .

No offence taken at all Fenman.