Cornwall Football Forum

Goal keeper

Woody5

2 hours ago, Woody5 said:

Looking for a Saturday team, based in Truro 

Plenty of experience moved down from Bristol last November, don't even no if this is put up in the right place, message me if I need to put up on another thing, thanks Craig 

Hi dave I'm 36 now, been a couple of years since I played a proper match, just looking for a start with a club really, in goal wise mainly played Bristol and District leagues, played higher as a outfielder, can play out, still pretty fit, 

25 minutes ago, Woody5 said:

Hi dave I'm 36 now, been a couple of years since I played a proper match, just looking for a start with a club really, in goal wise mainly played Bristol and District leagues, played higher as a outfielder, can play out, still pretty fit, 

Meant to say can play out from the back, I am a goalkeeper not a outfielder just to clear that up 

On 19/04/2021 at 08:09, Keith B said:

Two years since you played a proper match - 36 years old ! 

A big ask for anyone to take you on Woody, there's being fit and being fit enough ? Good luck anyway sir - good to know you're still keen to play. 👍

Why is it a big ask for anyone to take the lad on? You have no idea what standard of keeper he is (nor do I by the way). He could be a real addition to a team. 36 is hardly over the hill is it?