Cornwall Football Forum

Return of grassroots football guidance document

Our secretary has just sent me the link to this document and it is scary to see what is needed to host a game of football when we re start. If anyone is just looking at the summary points that are well known (no changing rooms and spectators etc.) you really need to read this document!!!!! 😮😮😮

....if any one has any suggestions for socially distanced pre match warm ups please let me know!!!!!!

football-activity-master-guidance-for-re

32 minutes ago, Groundhopper said:

Doesn’t it say spectators and changing rooms (under covid restrictions ) are allowed as of the 12th April (as long as that date goes ahead ) ??

It says ".. no earlier than 12th April" which is totally different. In an email from the FA on the same day, they stated " It is our understanding that the government will not allow spectators any earlier than 17th May". Who knows?

2 hours ago, dave bunt said:

Does anyone think it would be worth referees studying these guidelines, I see a few are offering their services on this forum 

We’ve been given our own referee specific guidance to follow Dave. 
Has anyone got a link to guidance the clubs have? Is there anything in there that’d be within the referee’s jurisdiction? 

All of the COVID-Safe measures haven’t previously been part of the referee’s responsibility to enforce.

19 hours ago, Titus Bramble said:

We’ve been given our own referee specific guidance to follow Dave. 
Has anyone got a link to guidance the clubs have? Is there anything in there that’d be within the referee’s jurisdiction? 

All of the COVID-Safe measures haven’t previously been part of the referee’s responsibility to enforce.

I understand that the referees are not responsible for enforcing anything other than the Laws of the Game. However, they can report Covid safety breaches to the County Association. The Clubs are responsible for enforcing all aspects of the FA guidance, as well as the contents of their own Risk Assessments.