Cornwall Football Forum

CWFL Individual Goalscoring Records

TOP 5 LEADING SCORERS from the 2016-17 Season - To Date 

Name / Current Club / Goals / Matches Played / Goals Per Game

Sasha Sparkes (Helston Athletic) 126 goals / 42 matches / 3.00 goals per game

Katy Barker-Thomas (Helston Athletic) 88 goals / 61 matches / 1.44 goals per game

Lucy Solloway (Plymouth Argyle) 83 goals / 27 matches /3.07 goals per game

Sophie Wilson (Mousehole) 83 goals /  76 matches / 1.09 goals per game

Alexa Riley (St Austell) 76 goals / 40 matches / 1.90 goals per game

(Data from FA/Full Time inc. CWFL, League & Supp. Cup & 2020-21 County & FA Cup E.& O.E)

7 minutes ago, CharSB said:

Sasha continuing to do bits- what a remarkable stat! so glad she’s blue 😍💙

Yes not too shabby 😂 lucky that we have the Top2.  If the season can be completed I could see us having Two x Hundred+ Goal Forwards to start next season.  

No pressure on Katy B-T there.... 12 more goals before summer...... 😉

15 hours ago, Paul Parfitt said:

Yes not too shabby 😂 lucky that we have the Top2.  If the season can be completed I could see us having Two x Hundred+ Goal Forwards to start next season.  

No pressure on Katy B-T there.... 12 more goals before summer...... 😉

Ah, Sasha and Lucy, two very good players, both started their football careers at Penryn I believe,  Sasha's sister Samara as well. 

Can't beat a good grounding.

14 hours ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

Agreed Keith, shows a killer instinct I don’t have, I’d have stopped the scoring at half that number, or at least let them walk one in!

Am playing the waiting game here, I wish they’d just get on with it, probably waiting ‘till I’m match fit!

Hey Bruegel, get well soon buddy.

Unfortunately hospitals are a waiting game...tell me about it!

Busy, busy people. 

I think there was a song called “I’m still waiting” I won’t be singing it because I have a crap voice. My “holiday” extends like a package holiday at the start of lockdown! 
To get back to the point, I shan’t be challenging for any of the above records, mainly due to the facts that I am not female and I can no longer play football (as if I ever could!).

WHAT? You have to book in? And they expect me to hand in my cloak of invisibility? What is the world coming to? They’ll be expecting us to stop playing inter-ward football next.
Incidentally, in the last match the maternity unit beat us 40 - 0! (It wasn’t fair they had at least two extra little feet each as well!)

Hi Keith, Am back. They’ve done the urgent work, although left a few dents in the bodywork! Now I have to book in after Easter for a full service! Hope you are all well. I see the Forum is much busier now that there are subjects to discuss. It’s nice to come on and find lots of posts to read, much better than coming on day after day with nothing but the odd item from the usual suspects. Mind you, usual suspects, it would have been an even less interesting lockdown without you!