Cornwall Football Forum

A new Forum - specifically for Women's football

1 hour ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

🤾🏼‍♀️🤾🏿‍♀️🏆👍 Good move Mr. D

Dave, would it be possible for someone to post links to the local Ladies leagues to be pinned and padlocked at the top of the sub-forum as you do in the men’s sub-forums? 
Us oldies wouldn’t know where to look but would like the opportunity to see who’s who!

33 minutes ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

Dave, would it be possible for someone to post links to the local Ladies leagues to be pinned and padlocked at the top of the sub-forum as you do in the men’s sub-forums? 
Us oldies wouldn’t know where to look but would like the opportunity to see who’s who!

👍

27 minutes ago, Postman Pat said:

Out of interest and excuse my ignorance but how many adult female teams are there and what is the league structure.

interesting that I think? there have been no female participation so far.

Frankly I don’t think many women queue up to read the forum on an hourly/daily basis. Just wait ’till the news gets round we MCP’s will soon get bullied off!

Quick off the mark there Dave especially as you were finding me a television station at the s@me time🏆

9 hours ago, Postman Pat said:

Out of interest and excuse my ignorance but how many adult female teams are there and what is the league structure.

interesting that I think? there have been no female participation so far.

In the CWFL there are currently 7 teams in the East and 7 in the West Divisions.

in addition to this St Austell, Callington & St Agnes have teams in the SWRFL.

Bude play in the Devon league. 

So currently 18 adult female clubs in Cornwall with 20 sides (Callington & St Agnes have 2 teams).

It is Helstons intention to take promotion to SWRFL next season and also have a Development team in the CWFL.  

I am sure we will see some female comments and members once the word spreads of the forums presence. 

• 3 weeks later...