Cornwall Football Forum

urgent help needed

Deano11

HOW DO YOU APPEAL AGAINST A RED CARD AND IF SO HOW OFTEN DO YOU WIN YOUR APPEAL I KNOW THE PERSON IN QUESTIONS AND HE HAS VALID GROUNDS AS WENT FACE TO FACE WITH PLAYER NO HARM, BUT PLAYER WAS BOUT TO COME AT HIM SO HE WENT TO GET OUT OF WAY AND LOOKED LIKE HE PUSHED PLAYER OUT OF THE WAY , BUT DUE TO OVERWHELMING PRESSURE FROM SUPPORTERS TO COMPLETE SHOCK OF ALL PLAYERS HE SHOWN THE RED CARD, WHEN QUESTION AT END THE END HE APOLIGISED TO PLAYER SAID IT WASNT A RED AND SAID HE WUD SEND IN AS YELLOW, PLENTY OF WITNESSES JUST NEED TO LET PLAYER KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT

KIND REGARDS

when the sending of comes through on the form it will give the option of appealing but be warned if you fail in the appeal you are liable for some costs also the lenght of the ban could be incresed decreased or quashed all together as far as the likley hood of it being overturned that all depends on if the ref turns up to the appel in st austell also the player has to attend the appeal I hopethis helps this is my understanding of the process

R AND L THANKYOU SIR JUST ONE MORE QUESTION BECAUSE IT IS GAMBLE FOR FELLA

HIS SUSPENSION CURRENTLY IS IN FORCE 10TH MARCH - 13TH APRIL HAS UNTIL END OF MONTH TO APPEAL, IF HE THEN APPEALS AND FAILS WILL THE APPEAL TAKE LONG ENOUGH TO DELAY SUSPENSION TILL END OF SEASON ????

R AND L THANKYOU SIR JUST ONE MORE QUESTION BECAUSE IT IS GAMBLE FOR FELLA

HIS SUSPENSION CURRENTLY IS IN FORCE 10TH MARCH - 13TH APRIL HAS UNTIL END OF MONTH TO APPEAL, IF HE THEN APPEALS AND FAILS WILL THE APPEAL TAKE LONG ENOUGH TO DELAY SUSPENSION TILL END OF SEASON ????

dont know about to the end off the season but it should delay it also if the ref doesn't turn up to the appeal he would stand a great chance of it being quashed. good luck with the appeal :thumbsup: