Cornwall Football Forum

gazza

Guest plonker

gascoigne sectioned must of thinking of is day at spurs :SM_carton::SM_carton::clapper::lol:

How is that funny you pathetic idiot?. To laugh at someone elses misfortune and ill health is a clear demonstration of what a narrowminded fool you must be. The man was pure genius in whatever shirt he wore and had more passion for his country than any of the nancy boys that represent it these days. He is a "tortured genius" and has many problems in his life (yes, many were self inflicted) but he has continued to fight on and has the respect of the footballing world for the talent and ability he was able to demonstrate as a player.

You should try and take time out to think about how his daughter must be feeling at a time like this, instead of poorly attempting to be funny.

After the comment you've made, it is clear that you wouldn't have the ability or right to even wipe his mental ass.

Oh, work on your spelling or English aswell.

Gazza, along with Hoddle & Lineker are my footballing idols and it is terrible to hear of his ongoing troubles, it is my sincerest hope that he finally gets the relavant help he deserves and goes on to lead a happy and fruitful future.

In fact, it's a crying shame that the most talented English footballer of his generation has been allowed to reach this stage of mental unstability, but that's another story for a another time.

Get well soon Gazza.

I agree with Coopsie, mental health is no joke and we shouldnt forget that talent that was once Paul Gasgoign. I remember Frank Bruno went through a similar thing a couple of years ago. I read his book, talking about how he was sanctioned and it was sad stuff but he came back strong and i hope Gazza does too. Get well soon Gazza!

P.S. Coopsie. Like your posts mate, uve always got something interesting to say and i enjoy reading them but that bloody avatar of yours! Lol Im afraid to read your posts, im always looking away from that side of screen!!!

Gazza was the most gifted English footballer of his generation,its a crying shame to see him end up like this,just hope when we pick the papers up in the morning they are not full of crap saying he boozed his way to where he is,this is clearly a mental problem and i just hope he gets the treatment he needs and not a slating in the papers. Always remember that goal against Scotland in Euro 96. ;0) :clapper:

Guest Bushranger

gascoigne sectioned must of thinking of is day at spurs :SM_carton::SM_carton::clapper::lol:

How is that funny you pathetic idiot?. To laugh at someone elses misfortune and ill health is a clear demonstration of what a narrowminded fool you must be. The man was pure genius in whatever shirt he wore and had more passion for his country than any of the nancy boys that represent it these days. He is a "tortured genius" and has many problems in his life (yes, many were self inflicted) but he has continued to fight on and has the respect of the footballing world for the talent and ability he was able to demonstrate as a player.

You should try and take time out to think about how his daughter must be feeling at a time like this, instead of poorly attempting to be funny.

After the comment you've made, it is clear that you wouldn't have the ability or right to even wipe his mental ass.

But you found the HIV song about sol campbell funny????That song was tongue in cheek as was i suspect the gazza comment on this thread,is that not double standards??

Get well soon Gazza!!A real star!!!

But you found the HIV song about sol campbell funny????That song was tongue in cheek as was i suspect the gazza comment on this thread,is that not double standards??

The Campbell limerick was as you say "tongue in cheek" and not a statement made in particularly bad taste about a living legend who has REAL problems and REAL issues. I know plonker pretty well and he IS a funny guy and part of me actually thinks that he probably put the thread on here just to get a reaction from me??. I wouldn't put it past the cheeky sod to be honest ;) .

So Bushranger, NO IT IS NOT DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Stig, I don't abuse referees sir.

Plonker, if you had your black uniform when you posted your thread, I send out my apologies. BUT, if you had your dressing gown and slippers on, shame on you young man. :SM_carton_y:

A one And A Six, Sorry about the avatar mate and if it's any consolation, my wife has to cover it up when she's reading what people are saying. Is it really that bad??.

Guest plonker

sorry stu it was to see if would bite did not meen anthing by it as i think he was a top player in is day .i should give my self a yellow card as it would be my first in football :SM_carton_y: :c:

Guest Bushranger

The Campbell limerick was as you say "tongue in cheek" and not a statement made in particularly bad taste about a living legend who has REAL problems and REAL issues. I know plonker pretty well and he IS a funny guy and part of me actually thinks that he probably put the thread on here just to get a reaction from me??. I wouldn't put it past the cheeky sod to be honest ;) .

Plonker, if you had your black uniform when you posted your thread, I send out my apologies. BUT, if you had your dressing gown and slippers on, shame on you young man. :SM_carton_y:

A one And A Six, Sorry about the avatar mate and if it's any consolation, my wife has to cover it up when she's reading what people are saying. Is it really that bad??.

My point was that sol campbell has had mental problems in the past and needed time away from football !!wots the difference??

Guest postman pat

the thing i liked about gazza most was that he was one of us.you knew he was proud to wear that shirt.he wore his heart on his sleeve and thats what made him so popular.the sad fact is that just like george best the stardom went to his head and the beast was uncontrollable.hope he gets well soon he is a big loss to football and should still be in the game. :c:

What Gazza and Big Sol went through are two completely different things!

Sol Campbell didnt have mental problems, just personal problems and he certainly wasnt sectioned under the mental health act nor was he arrested.

From what i understand Sol was just fed up and wanted time away from playing the game, something i can sympatyse with because despite my love for the game, im simply fed up with playing it at the moment and have temporarily retired. Its something that i cant explain, i guess sometimes you stop enjoying the things you love and need time away from them. It certainly dosent mean your mental!!! :c:

My point was that sol campbell has had mental problems in the past and needed time away from football !!wots the difference??

sol campbells a total c**t dont use that word alot but there we go

thats the difference if you ask me :thumbsup:

Guest Bushranger

What Gazza and Big Sol went through are two completely different things!

Sol Campbell didnt have mental problems, just personal problems and he certainly wasnt sectioned under the mental health act nor was he arrested.

From what i understand Sol was just fed up and wanted time away from playing the game, something i can sympatyse with because despite my love for the game, im simply fed up with playing it at the moment and have temporarily retired. Its something that i cant explain, i guess sometimes you stop enjoying the things you love and need time away from them. It certainly dosent mean your mental!!! :c:

Its still to do with the state of mind even if he was just fed up and wanting time away from the game!Not on the scale of gazzas problems but still a mental issue!!!

Get well soon gazza!

I agree with you but i was replying to an earlier post suggesting Gazza and Big Sol's personal problems were the same. As you say Sol's problem was still a mental issue but in reply to the earlier post it dosent make him mental. :c: His form for Portsmouth suggests he over the worst of it anyway!

Also if Big Sol is a c**t for harbouring some ambition and wanting to win some serious trophys (Carling Cup excluded) then so be it!!! :P