Cornwall Football Forum

Combo League Suspended

14 hours ago, BIG AL said:

Ridiculous!

Fully agree. Football can be played in tier 3, training is allowed in tier 3.

Only 377 people under the age of 60 have died from Covid. (No underlying conditions) 

655 people under the age of 60 have died from falling down stairs.

A mental statistic from this year.

The economy, mental well-being of the country are ruined for this, Plandemic2020

57 minutes ago, GeorgeMc said:

Fully agree. Football can be played in tier 3, training is allowed in tier 3.

Only 377 people under the age of 60 have died from Covid. (No underlying conditions) 

655 people under the age of 60 have died from falling down stairs.

A mental statistic from this year.

The economy, mental well-being of the country are ruined for this, Plandemic2020

ONLY 377 have died...that's ok then.

377 people also almost certainly passed the infection on to how many others...mothers, fathers, grandparents and who else.

It's not just about the unfortunate ones who have died is it...its about the entire population.

13 minutes ago, Richard Chown said:

The one thing I would ask all to consider is that clubs are run not by players in most circumstances but by the older generation. No club wants to put their volunteers, those that man the tea hut, the grounds person in harms way when we can regroup and see what the situation is like. 

I think even the most pessimistic understand that sentiment Rich. 

16 minutes ago, John Mead said:

Statistics can be presented or manipulated to favour a particular viewpoint - the saying goes "There are lies, dammed lies and then statistics".

To demonstrate their obvious absurdity, I always quote the one that stated the average number of legs per person in the UK is 1.973.

Agreed. And unfortunately I think that half the scepticism that some has is all down to the misleading statistics being issued by the government and organisations.