Cornwall Football Forum

Next up is hopefully the CORNWALL SENIOR CUP, 3rd Round ................

2 hours ago, BIG AL said:

Pathetic!

Perhaps you would like to explain Big Al, what it is that you see as pathetic about the C.C.F.A. at least trying to help contain the spread of a killer virus.
Is it because it's the C.C.F.A. or do you actually believe that the virus is a perverse and concocted excuse for disrupting the planet.
We look forward to knowing your considered  and sensible explanation if you have one.

1 hour ago, BIG AL said:

And yourself of course!

Of course Al.

I keep telling you I know what I am, but you dont have clue what you are...lol

No doubt we'll meet one day and have laugh...can you laugh? 

Particularly at yourself, as that is the most important laugh of all.

Cheers buddy...can I call you buddy(?)

2 hours ago, We Two said:

Perhaps you would like to explain Big Al, what it is that you see as pathetic about the C.C.F.A. at least trying to help contain the spread of a killer virus.
Is it because it's the C.C.F.A. or do you actually believe that the virus is a perverse and concocted excuse for disrupting the planet.
We look forward to knowing your considered  and sensible explanation if you have one.

They should be attempting to manage football, that is why they exist. Playing matches in closed grounds enables football to continue, Simple!

2 hours ago, We Two said:

Well said 'We Two'...   I hope the Ccfa come down on **Certain Individuals**  also that have not tried to help contain this killer virus, & have endangered lives.

As you say its a killer, it needs to be contained. A lot of people have endured life changing memories because of this deadly disease, & frontline staff have forfeited so much to be let down by morons who have no respect for the law. 

Well done Cornwall County Football Association on your decision to postpone fixtures this weekend. 

Big Al... I'm afraid your wrong on this one. 

I believe it should be managed to play games otherwise the government would have shut it down so the suspension of games isn't down to this. 

What its down to, and understandably so, is money and time. 

Lack of money coming in due to bar closure etc and manpower to carry out the stringent rules now in place. 

If all teams had said... We have loads of money and loads of manpower (I know they haven't)... Football wdve continued in tier 3 I believe

In the end though without this the right decision was made by the league

1 hour ago, BIG AL said:

Playing matches in closed grounds enables football to continue,

Volunteers and officials are understandably reluctant to expose themselves to a killer virus, just to play a game that nobody is allowed to watch.
That situation equals no turnover, which equals no profit which in turn equals no club when we are eventually returned to the fold.   Simple!

15 minutes ago, We Two said:

Volunteers and officials are understandably reluctant to expose themselves to a killer virus, just to play a game that nobody is allowed to watch.
That situation equals no turnover, which equals no profit which in turn equals no club when we are eventually returned to the fold.   Simple!

And perhaps referees !

3 hours ago, BIG AL said:

They should be attempting to manage football, that is why they exist. Playing matches in closed grounds enables football to continue, Simple!

The County FA have no mandate to force leagues to continue. The leagues decided after speaking to the clubs that games couldn't continue for some of the reasons stated above.