Cornwall Football Forum

mining league 3

Guest shirley17

Guest shirley17

can anyone stop storm reserves ,and danny wright must be top goal scorer in all leagues,he`s scored about 35 goals in about 14 matches,storm have won like there last 14 games in a row, keep it coming

Guest shirley17

it was very close,we were missing about 4 players but you played well and your keeper was outstanding ,he prob saved about 4 from going in, but good game,cos i managed to get the winner,lol good luck for the rest of the season

it was very close,we were missing about 4 players but you played well and your keeper was outstanding ,he prob saved about 4 from going in, but good game,cos i managed to get the winner,lol good luck for the rest of the season

so that was you then. our keeper usually has a good game, just poor defending that lets us down. i should of had 2 or 3 myself, had an off day, poor finishing let me down, dare i mention the one that nearly ended up in hayle lol. good luck to you guys for the rest of the season also.

Redruth Utd Reserves have stopped Storm Reserves winning run by holding them to a 3-3 draw at Clijah. Player for player Storm probably had a superior side (with a few exceptions) but Storm's overconfidence (players signing a Storm FC chant during the warm-up for example) seem to be their achiles heel. Redruth stood there ground, defended doggidly and played some nice attacking football in spells. :c: