Cornwall Football Forum

On 28/12/2020 at 10:11, 100%cornish said:

If Les Dennis Mrs wasnt there with her smart phone filming no one would of known any different but as usual its gone way over the top as you can tell by the amount of posts on here ,I wonder who sold the story to the TheSun and Daily Star and other tabloids .Shaun Vincent saying he was 1 half of the management was honest and the 2 main players didnt look like they swore or anything at this women who was trying to get  noticed . The BlaZey lads where just having a night out it happens all the time its just got noticed more because of Covid restrictions . That women had to film them didnt she im Les Dennis Mrs no im not Amanda Holden .Time to start on a new subject  .

They broke the law it's not just a night out with the lads, this isn't the woman's fault who filmed it and called the police ! have you not seen what's happening currently around the world, if you resided there would you turn a blind eye to it all ? Probably not ! Whilst doing all that they also decided to mention they play for St Blazey as well hence this mess.

let's wait and see what happens when CCFA return in the new year but whatever they get they deserve simple as that as no sympathy for the players or management.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And there it is, the kind of ignorant thinking that perpetuates this pandemic...

Plonker...what a first post! Wouldn't happen to play for St Blazey would you?

I've read some incredibly mis informed nonsense on this forum over the years but this takes the award for the most ridiculous post ever.  Covid nothing more than a cold?? Give your head a wobble

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, baldy said:

From Facebook (Cornwall FA) taking no action, outside their justisdiction.

Passed to Police to take whatever action they want.

St Blazey can now hold internal investigation and take action.

More questions than answers.
1) Thanks Baldy, Does the C.F.A. “no action” cover the S.W.P.L. as well or have they yet to make a judgment? It all seems to be multiple jeopardy with all these external (to the club) bodies having a claim to disciplinary action.

2) Were the Police involved by the C.F.A. then or were they already investigating?

3) Rumour has it (at least in the gospel according to Leedsunited [“Boxing Day Saltash....” thread January 3rd]) that the Committee had already met and decided to retain the services, at least of their managers. Of course this may be wrong or they may have had time to reconsider. We await an official statement.

ST BLAZEY AFC INVESTIGATION - UPDATE

Shares

Cornwall FA investigated allegations made against the management team and players of St Blazey AFC following an incident on the 19th December in Plymouth. 

Having taken advice and guidance from The FA it has been agreed that the incident does not fall within the jurisdiction of The Cornwall FA to issue charges via the Football judicial process. 

All information has now been forwarded on to the Devon & Cornwall Police to pursue Civil action against the individuals concerned. All the evidence gathered has also been forwarded to St Blazey AFC for consideration in relation to any internal action they as a club may wish to take.

We have worked closely with St Blazey who have released the following statement:

“St Blazey AFC have been informed by the CCFA that their investigation into the incident in Plymouth on Saturday 19th December, by the team managers and some of the players of the club has now been completed.

The officers and committee at St Blazey AFC, take the matter extremely seriously and sincerely apologise to the CCFA, SWPL, anyone staying at the accommodation that night, to all the clubs concerned, supporters and the wider football community that have been affected by this incident. The club committee will now be discussing the matter internally and when we have come to a decision on the matter we will put out a statement on our website.”

Im afraid in the last 10 months certain people have really dragged the 'once' proud St.Blazey Football Clubs name right through the mud. Which has been noted by more than just the local footballing community. What happened before Christmas has upset not only local football supporters/youth football clubs, but also the clubs own supporters, members of the public, NHS staff at Cornwalls biggest hospital, who have given up ( like many others) their time, health & sacrificed their own families to fight this deadly deadly disease.

With Many people missing birthdays, anniversarys, sadly passings & funerals of relatives & friends. 

What a slap in the face to all of the people who have lost loved ones with unnecessary deaths this virus has taken if this incident isn't dealt with correctly.

Everybody knows what action should be taken. 

Forget the football implications, that can (if needed) be rebuilt by many  far quicker than what the good name of 'St. Blazey Football Club' would be if the hirachy decided their representives are valued more than a global pandemic. 

Here we go again Leedsunited. Trying to preempt the discussions and decisions of the St. Blazey Committee. Last time your rumours, followed by platitudes, no doubt copied from real experts reported in the mainstream media, gained you considerable plaudits from members, despite the content mixing rumours and plagiarism.
I’m not at all surprised that you’ve gone for a repeat performance, but I suspect that in re-reading your previous posts members will begin to see right through you. A leopard rarely changes their spots!

I think this sets a precedent that all clubs can just do what they want with little or no repercussions at all, Blazey were never gonna get rid of their management as it's their choice to dig their heels in which they've done.

There seems to be a serious lack of backbone regarding any sort of governance in our county regarding anything football but no one should really be that surprised should they ! 
we now move on to whatever the next shocker will be.

5 minutes ago, Hands like shovels said:

I think this sets a precedent that all clubs can just do what they want with little or no repercussions at all, Blazey were never gonna get rid of their management as it's their choice to dig their heels in which they've done.

There seems to be a serious lack of backbone regarding any sort of governance in our county regarding anything football but no one should really be that surprised should they ! 

I'm sure Cornwall FA would have taken action if it fell within their powers to do so. The FA at Wembly have a robust Legal Department and if they decide there is no jurisdiction, that's how it is - nothing Cornwall FA can do about it!

9 minutes ago, Hands like shovels said:

We only have Leedsunited’s word for that*, as far as I know St. Blazey Committee have yet to issue a statement beyond the one last year when they confirmed that they would be cooperating with the relevant authorities.

*and even he suggested it was a rumour!

11 minutes ago, John Mead said:

I'm sure Cornwall FA would have taken action if it fell within their powers to do so. The FA at Wembly have a robust Legal Department and if they decide there is no jurisdiction, that's how it is - nothing Cornwall FA can do about it!

Correct again John. 

Myself I will wait for the clubs official statement...not Chinese whispers.

Best of luck to St Blazey from me.

7 minutes ago, John Mead said:

Yeah fully understand that John, I guess what line is drawn as a criminal case or bringing the game into disrepute by naming the club, whatever happened is done now so time to move on 

6 minutes ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

We only have Leedsunited’s word for that*, as far as I know St. Blazey Committee have yet to issue a statement beyond the one last year when they confirmed that they would be cooperating with the relevant authorities.

*and even he suggested it was a rumour!

Yeah the Blazey committee don't need to rush any decision and it is entirely up to them how they deal with it, I'm sure they are sick of hearing about it 😂

Many, many professional players falling foul of getting caught disobeying COVID rules. Manchester City one of the top clubs in the premier seem to be the worst offenders. Recently the club announced it was investigating  the Mendy incident on New Years Eve. He was the bench 3 days later and 7 days after that playing in the 1st team. I’ve seen numerous occasions of the top teams players misbehaving but not seen any punishment given out. Players and management were wrong, have apologised, let’s get over it and move on.

50 minutes ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Yet Johnson can go on a 7 mile bike ride to another borough and (will) get away with it! 

Funny old world. 

Don't get what's wrong with that myself. I've got friends that go on 50 mile bike rides as part of their exercise

12 minutes ago, St Darren said:

Don't get what's wrong with that myself. I've got friends that go on 50 mile bike rides as part of their exercise

Quite reasonable, so long as they just go round and round in circles near their home, because if the Police find them 25 miles away from home I suspect they might engage, explain, encourage and enforce (nobody has suggested that they can’t do all four in a couple of sentences, a la Derbyshire Constabulary)!

1 hour ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Supposed to stay local the government says(?)

7 miles is like me going to Truro for a walk!

Fined for sure I would think. 

I don't think you would on a bike. There is no limit on the time you're allowed out at the moment. Your cycling and not stopping therfore causing no issues to anyone. 

Once again the guidance isn't clear, an mp was asked this morning "do you consider 7 miles to be local". His answer was "depends where you are" 

Makes you wonder why the FA aren’t specifying what the Counties are responsible for? Mind you, the CCFA have had their fingers burnt in the past, makings decisions only for them to be overturned, on appeal, by the FA. Don’t think the league have anything to do other than implement decisions made by other parties. Looking like a whitewash unless the police take action and we all know what they are up to at the moment.

17 hours ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

Here we go again Leedsunited. Trying to preempt the discussions and decisions of the St. Blazey Committee. Last time your rumours, followed by platitudes, no doubt copied from real experts reported in the mainstream media, gained you considerable plaudits from members, despite the content mixing rumours and plagiarism.
I’m not at all surprised that you’ve gone for a repeat performance, but I suspect that in re-reading your previous posts members will begin to see right through you. A leopard rarely changes their spots!

Time will tell. I think people have made up their own minds on here, & not at all influenced by myself.

I think the plaudits came with the truth that was spoken within the post. 

I mean let's make this really really simple & break it down for those struggling to understand this, 

After 3 different 'incidents' of bringing the a once well respected Club in to disrepute, this last occasion during a pandemic where people are losing loved ones, friends, family, some forfeiting the joy at being at births, & some unfortunately being their for support in times of deaths, certain members of a team led by management decided to break the national guidelines set by the government & police force, by bundling 15 people in a small hotel room fuelled by alcohol. 

I know people that have died, one alone away from family, from her husband of 51 years. that's why I feel so strongly about this. 

The club have a moral duty to the public, front line workers, local football community, the Ccfa (who regularly use Blaise Park for County Youth fixtures), to the Swpl Committee , to their current sponsors who I'm sure wouldn't want to be 'tarred' with a bad brush. 

That's why I feel so strongly 'Bruegel the elder' forget the football, it's humain. 

Let's wait & see. 

24 minutes ago, leedsunited said:

Time will tell. I think people have made up their own minds on here, & not at all influenced by myself.

I mean let's make this really really simple & break it down for those struggling to understand this, 

After 3 different 'incidents' of bringing the a once well respected Club in to disrepute, this last occasion during a pandemic where people are losing loved ones, friends, family, some forfeiting the joy at being at births, & some unfortunately being their for support in times of deaths, certain members of a team led by management decided to break the national guidelines set by the government & police force, by bundling 15 people in a small hotel room fuelled by alcohol. 

I know people that have died, one alone away from family, from her husband of 51 years. that's why I feel so strongly about this. 

The club have a moral duty to the public, front line workers, local football community, the Ccfa (who regularly use Blaise Park for County Youth fixtures), to the Swpl Committee , to their current sponsors who I'm sure wouldn't want to be 'tarred' with a bad brush. 

That's why I feel so strongly 'Bruegel the elder' forget the football, it's humain. 

Let's wait & see. 

It looks unlikely that the SWPL will resume this season. Perhaps it will be for the best if the current St Blazey management and squad were just to disperse and slip away before the start of next season, it would be covered up in the usual summer transfer merry go round.

1 hour ago, leedsunited said:

Let's wait & see. 

I thought you were bowing out.

2 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

It looks unlikely that the SWPL will resume this season. Perhaps it will be for the best if the current St Blazey management and squad were just to disperse and slip away before the start of next season, it would be covered up in the usual summer transfer merry go round.

That will probably be what will happen. 

You can see the blazey committee are very reluctant to get rid  as it will mean a complete rebuild and just look at other clubs in that situation getting hammered every other week  

Maybe the hope  by the time the footy resumes next season the anger would have died down a bit and it be forgotten 

23 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

That will probably be what will happen. 

You can see the blazey committee are very reluctant to get rid  as it will mean a complete rebuild and just look at other clubs in that situation getting hammered every other week  

Maybe the hope  by the time the footy resumes next season the anger would have died down a bit and it be forgotten 

Like a dog worrying a bone Leeds won’t forget. He’s a one man goodish cop,  ultra bad cop!