St Just                                8-0            Illogan RBL 3rds

DIVISION 2

Chacewater                      2-2            Perranwell Reserves

Frogpool & Cusg Res      3-3            Mullion Reserves

Redruth United Res        P-P          St Buryan

St Day 3rds                       P-P          RNAS Culdrose Reserves

St Erme                             10-0            Rosudgeon Reserves

DIVISION 3

Falmouth United             3-1            Falmouth DC      (Match reversed to Astro)

Goonhavern Ath Res      3-1            St Ives Town

Holman SC Reserves       1-2            New Inn Titans

Threemilestone Res        P-P           Tregony

DIVISION 4

Constantine Reserves    6-3            Carharrack

Lanner                               3-0            Stithians Reserves ( at Cornwall College astro)

Mount Ambrose        P-P      Dropship

Probus Reserves              3-1            Troon Reserves

Storm                                0-12            Lizard Argyle Reserves

6 hours ago, Dave Deacon said:

Obviously subject to change (will be updated as time permits, but any postponement news please post on thread below )

TRELAWNY LEAGUE

DIVISION 4

Lanner                               v            Stithians Reserves

Being played at Cornwall College astro, 2pm kick off

Falmouth United 3-1 Falmouth DC

played at Penryn college new Astro

Decent game by Fal United, worthy winners in the end although DC gave us some scares in first half. Andrew Symons our Fal United manager has got us playing nice football with some very impressive youngsters, St Ives at home next week who are going to be a decent side so hopefully a good game. Nice to be back playing football 👍

St Just 8-0 Illogan 3rds (HT 2-0)

Illogan stayed compact and defended deep first half, but eventually couldn't deal with the constant St Just attack. A moment of madness saw the Illogan keeper sent off for a headbutt after conceding his 5th, letting the rest of his side down.

As before, Illogan competed well and a good bunch of lads. See you in the new year 👍

Div 2

Chacewater 2 - 2 Perranwell Reserves

Guess we feel a bit gutted we didnt manage to get a win today.

Two mistakes gave Perranwell their goals.

Huge push from Chace for the majority of the second half, huge effort, big hearts but no result in our favour.

Perranwell appeared much more competent than their league placing would suggest.

Played in pretty decent spirit by both teams. 

Maybe 25 supporters at the rec. 

Big up Ken Keemer for reffing us today, very chilled and held the game in complete control throughout.

Shame we are now unfixtured until Jan, it's such a stop/start season! 

Happy xmas to everyone from all of us at Chacewater. See you in the new year! 

💚 💚 💚 

Prem

Stithians 1-1 West Cornwall

Good competitive game could went either way, we stithians had the better chances. West cornwall had plenty possession probably disappointed they didnt create a bit more.

Well reffered by Gary Lord

Howard vague pen for us

Owain Barrett for west cornwall

See you on the return

New inn titans 2 Holmans 1 First game back after an enforced break due to covid seen titans play against Holmans in a return fixture from our last game before the break in which the game finished 1-1. Titans started the game brightly by hitting the crossbar twice and forcing saves out of the Holmans keeper. We went one down due to a soft penalty. Credit to the titans lads who dug deep and finished the half strong. Change in formation at half time by manager shaun Isaacs saw more chances created. Kaylum philp scoring to pull us back level after a strong display from him once again. We pushed for a second which came in the way of a penalty won by loafer. Ralph Pascoe stood up and put the ball in the net. 2-1 titans game on. Holmans threw everything at us which we stood up to a great goal line clearance by veteran centre half Matt Woodward kept titans in the lead. Titans would defend well for the rest of the game and get a well deserved 2-1 win. Great display by every memeber of the titans squad today. Stand out performance by kaylum and Ralph in midfield kept titans ticking over. Motm goes to Ralph Pascoe. Didnt stop working for the 90 minutes going about his job in the usual manner and leading by example. Up the titans

What happened at Constantine? Didn't reckon driving all that way and I don't know what conditions are like for watching. Could i  have watched from my car? Still, I seem to have missed an eventful game despite Carharrack suffering their 1st League defeat of the season. (I think. So fiddly to find everything especially when your computer craches and you have to boot it up from scratch!)

8 minutes ago, Tom Trust said:

What happened at Constantine? Didn't reckon driving all that way and I don't know what conditions are like for watching. Could i  have watched from my car? Still, I seem to have missed an eventful game despite Carharrack suffering their 1st League defeat of the season. (I think. So fiddly to find everything especially when your computer craches and you have to boot it up from scratch!)

Driving all that way? Roughly 30 miles round trip Tom,nice afternoon out and friendly people down there.

No,couldn't have watched the game from your car but a good view of the game from in front of the changing rooms where most spectators congregate.

17 hours ago, Lifeintheolddog said:

Falmouth United 3-1 Falmouth DC

played at Penryn college new Astro

Decent game by Fal United, worthy winners in the end although DC gave us some scares in first half. Andrew Symons our Fal United manager has got us playing nice football with some very impressive youngsters, St Ives at home next week who are going to be a decent side so hopefully a good game. Nice to be back playing football 👍

A well deserved win for United. Out played us quite comfortably for the majority of the match. The movement in and out of possession is very impressive for this standard. Young striker was man of the match for me although the skipper had a good game as well. 

3 hours ago, Tom Trust said:

3 hours ago, Soccer Follower said:

Driving all that way? Roughly 30 miles round trip Tom,nice afternoon out and friendly people down there.

No,couldn't have watched the game from your car but a good view of the game from in front of the changing rooms where most spectators congregate.

Think @Soccer Follower has been taking the long way around 😆. If you went you would have known for next time @Tom Trust . 

3 hours ago, Tom Trust said:

Buy yourself a folding camping chair. Carry a flask of hot water, a teaspoon and a couple of packets of instant soup. You'll then be as prepared as the "Penzance Reserves Old Codgers Ultras".

So this is a match report that isn't self fabricated, or made up, just to Keep @Pitty happy, cause none of us at New Inn Titans are educated and can barely string 2 words together or read.

Blaythorne Social club :-

Holmans Reserves 1 (1) - (0) 2 New Inn Titans 

Attendance Approx 25, including 3 dogs. 

Holmans had the kick off - 

Within a couple minutes New Inn had a break, to which the holmans right back, cleared a ball, which landed in space, about 25/30 yards out which a NI (Short for New Inn, Neil just incase you didn't grasp that) midfielder struck a shot which had the Keeper stuck on the spot and it rattled the crossbar.

Now the first half was fairly uneventful, with Holmans having at least 65% possession but not creating any chances, except a couple long distance free kicks, and a penalty which was awarded to Holmans by the consistent and superb referee Callum Gilman.  To which the player who won it, Ross Williams who in my opinion should be playing a lot higher than he is, converted it. And New Inn playing alot of balls down the flanks, mainly the right hand side, which caused major problems for the holmans left back, to which I believe New Inn hit the cross bar a further couple of times that first half. 

Now the 2nd half was a completely different story, as after a few motivational words from Danny Devito, The New Inn manager, they were pumped up, for the restart.

It started with holmans playing a bit higher but eventually after about 10 minutes of New Inn hitting on the break, they managed to get a equaliser through a shot from Kaylum Philp, which hit a defender whilst on target and that wrong footed, the Holmans Keeper Knurek (?)  I think he's called. 

1-1 with 35 minutes to go. GAME ON

Then New Inn started to gain momentum, after 2 big tackles in the middle of the park between Holmans resident veteran, Neil Pitt and New Inn titans Ralph Pascoe in the space of 5 minutes, (one of them Pitty was about 3 years to Late on Pascoe) to which Pitt was left on the floor, on both Occasions and Pascoe emerging with the ball to then create attacks. New Inn, had a free kick from the right hand side, where the Referee Gilman had spotted an infringement as the ball was delivered, and awarded a penalty to New Inn. 

Some may say it was a soft decision (Well actually everyone in a Green shirt (Holmans) think so)

I (Pascoe) tucked away the penalty sending the keeper the wrong way. 

2-1 New Inn 25 to go.

Now understandably Holmans then who were searching for a equaliser had to pile the pressure on Titans. 

Pinning them back for the majority of the remainder with New Inn hitting on the counter attack and creating a further 3/4 chances to find a 3rd but couldn't hit the net. 

Woodward and Mushy (Andrew Symons) who have played a lot of football in their careers Marshall the defence superbly and kept holmans out, with Leigh Isaacs in goal calling the line and commanding what he wanted and the full backs, Ginge and Manuell defending strong, holmans yet again didn't create much with Top goal scorer Sam King being kept at bay, but he still put in a big shift for holmans fc. 

1 last throw of the dice for holmans did create a effort by Jake Rowe for a back post header which was cleared off the line by Matt Woodward.

Some great shifts, by both sides especially, Holmans Centre half Hamblin and the effort threatful Ross Williams in midfield.

Some great games by some seasoned players like Neal Anthony too. 

Well reffed by Callum Gilman, and superb surface to play on after some hard work by the groundsman and superb club man, Ray. 

Good luck to Holmans and Martyn Ivey,  2 cracking local Derby games in the space of 6 weeks with titans taking away 4/6 points off 2nd place in the league holmans.

UTT