Cornwall Football Forum

cup and league winners

HAS ANYONE OUT THERE GOT A LIST OF ALL THE WINNERS OF THE CUPS AND LEAGUES IN THE LAST 6 YEARS PLEASE, IM SURE BILL HAS AS IM SURE BEING ON THE COMMITEE OF THE LEAGUE HE MUST HAVE THEM ALL STASHED SOMEWHERE..... PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS AS I AM FOLLOWING THIS SEASON AND WOULD LIKE TO PLACE A BET ON WHO MITE BE WINNING THIS YEAR!!!!! :thumbsup:

Guest Postie Pidge

Peter Hickey Cup

2003/04 - The Mortgage Group 2-0 Kernow Entertainers *

2004/05 - Cornish Choughs 3-2 Kernow Entertainers *

2005/06 - Crowntown 4-3 Truro GWRSA

2006/07 - Oxford Inn 2-0 Mpad United *

* - 3 runners up in 4 years

Peter Hickey Cup

2002/2003 Crowntown 2 Star 0 AET (Crowntown's last clean sheet!)

Shall we do the same for the sporting trophy? (List the winners?)

Peter Hickey Cup

2002/2003 Crowntown 2 Star 0 AET (Crowntown's last clean sheet!)

Shall we do the same for the sporting trophy? (List the winners?)

i'm pretty sure i've had a clean sheet since then bill :D , league though, 04/05 season i think, beat star inn 3-0. probably the only one i ever had :lol: oh yeah, by the way its me billy(look at user name) :thumbsup:

currently league leaders division one

Threemilestone Played 10 won 9 drawn 0 lost 1 points 27 currently 7 points clear of nearest rival

Previous winners

Truro railway 13/1/2 40pts

TMS 11/2/1 35pts

Boscowen 11/1/4 34pts

William iv 1/2/1 35pts

Pretty good Deano - still a long way to go yet though mate.

Also in 2002-03 playing for Penryn Borough I'm pretty sure we won every league game, both cups and only defeat of season was in Sunday Cup final. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about winning all league games.

Also remember playing in Peter Hickey cup final for Penryn United (1999/2000) against ?Star Inn.

0-0 in last minute. Corner for us swung in and headed in by centre back. Cue mass celebrations followed by thinking we still had to defend for a couple of minutes. Looked around to see ref had blown whistle to finish game.

Great feeling winnning a cup final with literally the last touch of the game. :drink:

I think Barry Pitman at Mawnan Junior Sports is in with a good shout as most successful manager. He was there a good few years and won just about everything numerous times. How he got some of the quality players out of bed early on a Sunday morning to play was a miracle! Ha Ha Ha.

I have just placed a tenner on Richard Price being the most sucessful manager in recent times looking gud for him to win the title again this year. I Know the guy considered retiring this yr to be his final but he has never won the COUNTY CUP and maybe with current squad he has may be next yr the yr ???? I wonder

David James is Zedebee on here

One question for Regent football club is there any chance you will come play at threemilestone this weekend as Penzance is long way to travel on sunday morning plus the pitch at tms is looking awesome

oh and Mike C Just got off the phone to pricey at tms and he said you are coming to sign on this yr for remainder of season ?

Guest artificiosus

threemiletone will cleer up in what ever competions they are left in there is no over side in div1 that can compete with them.

it will be there glory year but they have no real competion.

It's gotta be Richie Price! I can remember being there on the day that he sustained that awful injury, it was great that he made a comeback as manager of the aforementioned sides.

I can recall William IV winning a few trophies (and also being runner up in pretty much every competition in one season!) They were a great bunch of lads and I can recall some classic games, like the one against Culdrose that we won at Wendron, I won a penalty and some little fat dude ran about 100 yards across the pitch to boot me up the arse. Needless to say he got a red card for his efforts!! Every game seemed to be a real battle (and that was just trying to raise a team of eleven coherant guys!)

Mitch.

That's a bit below the belt 'IamaPest'

MPad are not a bad team. We try to play good footbal and enjoy ourselves.

At least we turn up on a Sunday morning rain or shine.

Unlike a particular Threemilestone player who constantly just stirs the muck.

And turns up when he feels lke it. That aint a team player. Just a pest.

not sure what you are on about young micheal !!!!!

I always giv 100% when i play and secondly was not saying mpad are bad team , just impling the draceana pitch is hard to play on as not the nicest surface and just trying to raise the support and income at threemilestone as hoping to build a stand soon :D :D

Deano........I suppose at least your trying to make amends by calling me young! Ha Ha Ha.

If you read your posting about MPad vs Booters it implies that we wont be playing football.

It mentions nothing of the pitch. It's a bit mean.

Anyway..........is Dracaena not your Saturday home turf?

And how would more spectators watching Threemilestone on Sunday raise income?

Are you charging an entry fee to see your dazzling skills. That's if you get off the bench! He He He.

Good luck pal and best of luck for the remainder of the season.

Probably see you Sat down Dracaena as both Fal Ath teams are home.