Cornwall Football Forum

Saturday 6th December

2 hours ago, Harry P said:

Sorry if I missed a thread on this but are we expecting a full fixture programme on the 6th , lifting of lockdown and weather permitting obviously? 

I don’t think it’s going to work quite like that Harry. Having delayed the lockdown for far longer than we should (the Welsh got away with a two week “circuit break” by getting it done over half-term), the lockdown is now open-ended. No guarantees it will be early December, more likely a brief partial lifting over Christmas/New Year then back to lockdown ‘till we see if one of the vaccines work! Sorry!

1 hour ago, Bruegel the Elder said:

I don’t think it’s going to work quite like that Harry. Having delayed the lockdown for far longer than we should (the Welsh got away with a two week “circuit break” by getting it done over half-term), the lockdown is now open-ended. No guarantees it will be early December, more likely a brief partial lifting over Christmas/New Year then back to lockdown ‘till we see if one of the vaccines work! Sorry!

What a load of rubbish. You speak like that’s factual.  When actually it’s just your opinion.  

• 3 weeks later...