Bude Town v Newlyn Non Athletico

Illogan Thirds v St Just

Altarnon v Constantine

Saltash Utd Thirds v Goonhavern Athletic

Troon v St Eval Spitfires

Gunnislake v Four Lanes or Mawnan

Ties to be played on Saturday 21st November 2pm

32 minutes ago, Hear to call out the crap said:

On a pitch with long grass that would have suited cows or sheep st.dominick can feel a little hard done by today and st.columb can thank there linesman who was definitely there man of the match. I don’t like to use the word cheat but it really does sum him up flagging for offside every time st.Dom got in behind the defenders laughing after every discussion acting like a idiot celebrating in front of the away side the home side where also rightly reduced to 10 men after a head butt.
I want to say good luck to st.columb in the next round but after today they don’t deserve it.

Take it on the chin mate, you tried your hardest to hit a couple. Great behaviour from you running on the pitch too cause a 28 man punch up. 

F102A149-1B80-4F61-B654-AF626774813B.jpeg

36 minutes ago, Hear to call out the crap said:

On a pitch with long grass that would have suited cows or sheep st.dominick can feel a little hard done by today and st.columb can thank there linesman who was definitely there man of the match. I don’t like to use the word cheat but it really does sum him up flagging for offside every time st.Dom got in behind the defenders laughing after every discussion acting like a idiot celebrating in front of the away side the home side where also rightly reduced to 10 men after a head butt.
I want to say good luck to st.columb in the next round but after today they don’t deserve it.

Was a tough/close game with a very poor referee. You boys lost you’re heads at the crucial time. Good footballing side but got abit kicky. Linesman had some stick off you’re bench and 1st team support and athrown bottle. No wonder he celebrated with passion.  2 more games to play in the league we can’t wait #upthemajor

47 minutes ago, Hear to call out the crap said:

Whinged about not playing last week

Whinged about the pitch

Whinge about the lino

Saying you are hard done by but only scoring one goal. 

Sounds like sour grapes pal. Best team won. Get over it. 

Very nice!! 

Junior Cup 2nd Round held over from 24/10

GSM Utd 2 Mevagissey 3

After last week's postponement and this week's weather, few thought this game would go ahead but down to great work by the ground staff and a stiff breeze the pitch was declared fit to play. 

It was a very cagey start with both sides getting used to the windy conditions. Few chances for either side until 17 min when Isaak Hayhurst blazed a right foot shot over the bar when well place in the centre of the area. Mevagissey's first real sight of goal came after 20 minutes when a ball was flashed across the GSM box but there was no one there to apply the finishing touch. GSM had strong shout for a penalty when Ryan Morcom appeared to be chopped down as he drove in to the box but the referee waved away the appeals.

Mevagissey took the lead after 27 minutes when the ball broke just outside the area and a right foot caught Matt Parker in the GSM goal off his line and looped into the net. Minutes later GSM almost equalised when Isaak Hayhurst hit a shot from the edge of the area with the outside of his right foot that grazed the cross bar. 

33 mins and Meva doubled their lead, when a well placed ball in from the right was met at the far post by their No 9, placing his right foot shot back across the keeper.

HT 0-2

Mevagissey could have been 3 up just after the break when their No 12 beat GSM keeper Matt Parker to a through ball but the GSM defence got back to clear. 47 mins and GSM won a corner on the right. The ball was swung in to the 6 yard box where Ryan Morcom glanced his header wide. From the resultant goal kick, the ball alluded the GSM defence allowing the Mevagissey 12 to find himself free just outside the area but his attempted  lob was straight in to the keeper's hands. GSM pushed forward, Ryan Morcom finding himself 6 yards out but somehow managed to skew his shot wide.

Meva looked dangerous on the break, with their No 8 putting a left foot shot over when well placed. GSM got themselves back in to the game after 53 mins when George Brown cleverly flicked a long ball in to the path of Jordan Rogers, who place the ball past the advancing keeper. 2 minutes later and GSM were offered the chance to draw level when Ryan Morcom was taken down in the box and the ref pointed to the spot. Up stepped Scott Laughton to drill a fierce left foot shot down the middle as the keeper dived. 2-2 game on

60 mins and Meva had a great chance to regain the lead when their attacker picked up the ball just outside the area. With a player free in acres of space to his left, he chose to cut inside but put his right foot shot well over the bar, much to the relief of the GSM defence. GSM went looking for a 3rd goal with first Gav Smith testing the keeper with a right foot shot from a Jordan Rodger lay off, before Ben Emmett brought a good save from the Meva keeper with a well struck right foot shot from distance. 

76 minutes and GSM should have taken the lead. At one end Meva almost created a chance of their own but from the clearance George Brown lifted the ball over the Meva defence for Ryan Morcom to run on to, free with just the keeper to beat he crashed his shot off the crossbar with the keeper well beaten. Minutes later, another ball out of defence fell to George Brown who jinked left and right to create an opening but the Meva defence manged to get bodies in the way to block the shot. 81 mins Meva won a free kick on their left. The ball was played in to the box where the Meva 12 ghosted between 2 defenders to head the ball into the net.

GSM pushed for another equaliser to force extra time. In the final minute a ball in to the box from the right caused panic before being cleared over the bar from 1 yard out. From the resultant corner Ryan Morcom headed just wide. 

Despite 7 minutes of injury time, GSM were unable to force extra time.  A first defeat of the season for GSM in a game either side could have won.

Good luck to Mevagissey in the next round.

As St Dominick manager I firstly apologise for the brawl, but a head butt from st Columb started things. As to your linesman, he was an absolute disgrace, flagging a goal for offside and then turning around and laughing about it! I feel very much upset about today but I know our boys played it in the right spirit. I’m afraid St Columb you are a disgrace, and your linesman an absolute Disgrace 

2 minutes ago, Massive88 said:

As St Dominick manager I firstly apologise for the brawl, but a head butt from st Columb started things. As to your linesman, he was an absolute disgrace, flagging a goal for offside and then turning around and laughing about it! I feel very much upset about today but I know our boys played it in the right spirit. I’m afraid St Columb you are a disgrace, and your linesman an absolute CHEAT 

That there is a Pure class five star sh*thouse of an apology haha 😆 

26 minutes ago, Massive88 said:

As St Dominick manager I firstly apologise for the brawl, but a head butt from st Columb started things. As to your linesman, he was an absolute disgrace, flagging a goal for offside and then turning around and laughing about it! I feel very much upset about today but I know our boys played it in the right spirit. I’m afraid St Columb you are a disgrace, and your linesman an absolute CHEAT 

Sure it was the old guy hacking down the st columb youngster which started the situation yeah he shouldn't of reacted but didn't need all your supporters running on the pitch grabbing and pushing him. As for the linesman the flag was up way before the ball went in the net there was no need to abuse him all game then chuck bottles at him didnt see st columb abusing your lino when he put his flag up. Apart from that I was a good even game and st columb took there chances even when down too 10 men 

1 hour ago, Dave Deacon said:

Exactly!

Well said Dave. Being competitive and showing desire on a pitch can lead to the odd altercation, but if you've been a toxic, nasty piece of work for 90 minutes; I'm not sure that can be forgotten away with a handshake at the final whistle.

Too much toxic thuggery in the game, and I think that deserves to be called out and named/shamed so others aren't subjected to such abhorrent behaviour on a Saturday afternoon, as opposed to just leaving it on the pitch!

There's a reason refs are jacking it in unfortunately!

As st columb major manager From the game I saw was a very evenly contested game and well reffed and officiated game went sour when st columb went two one up the red card incident was blown way out of preportion the lad who got sent off got absolutely polaxed in a tackle the lad who polaxed him then tries to drag him off the ground then resulting in them going head to head the older guy went down like he’d been shot got straight back up swinging no mark on him and he played the rest of the game that’s how bad this alleged head butt was ? That incident  then made  whole st Dominick bench running on to the pitch swinging

the ref rightly sent my lad off and should of the older chap but didn’t 

personally thought the ref did his job well and will never get every decision 100% right there human so belittling them or abusing them isn’t going to help the shortage we have 

17 hours ago, Hear to call out the crap said:

I personally wasn't at the junior cup tie between St columb v St Dominick.

But on past experience, I know how bad St Dominick can be when putting pressure on a lines person..

In my experience, they blatantly try to gain an advantage by being in an offside position,and when the opposition lines person has no choice but to raise their flag on repeated occasions, St Dominick start playing the cheat card..

I know I was on the recieving end of it, and the only reason the home team on this occasion didn't cause a riot, because they won 2-1, but on another day when we won 2-1, at their ground, we had their players coming into our changing room trying to start a riot(sounds familiar)..

Have a good look at yourselves St Dominick, and think about how you deliberately put this pressure on to a lines person....

23 minutes ago, Cloughie said:

I personally wasn't at the junior cup tie between St columb v St Dominick.

But on past experience, I know how bad St Dominick can be when putting pressure on a lines person..

In my experience, they blatantly try to gain an advantage by being in an offside position,and when the opposition lines person has no choice but to raise their flag on repeated occasions, St Dominick start playing the cheat card..

I know I was on the recieving end of it, and the only reason the home team on this occasion didn't cause a riot, because they won 2-1, but on another day when we won 2-1, at their ground, we had their players coming into our changing room trying to start a riot(sounds familiar)..

Have a good look at yourselves St Dominick, and think about how you deliberately put this pressure on to a lines person....

And what team are you from? Because I’ve never been involved when one of our players has entered the other sides changing rooms? 

29 minutes ago, Hawks91 said:

As st columb major manager From the game I saw was a very evenly contested game and well reffed and officiated game went sour when st columb went two one up the red card incident was blown way out of preportion the lad who got sent off got absolutely polaxed in a tackle the lad who polaxed him then tries to drag him off the ground then resulting in them going head to head the older guy went down like he’d been shot got straight back up swinging no mark on him and he played the rest of the game that’s how bad this alleged head butt was ? That incident  then made  whole st Dominick bench running on to the pitch swinging

the ref rightly sent my lad off and should of the older chap but didn’t 

personally thought the ref did his job well and will never get every decision 100% right there human so belittling them or abusing them isn’t going to help the shortage we have 

Get your facts right, the older guy you are talking about didn’t even make the challenge! As I’ve said we shouldn’t of acted the way we did, but please remember the whole of your bench were on the pitch aswell so don’t make out it was all our fault. If your man hadn’t put a head butt in then we wouldn’t be on here having this argument. Let’s leave it at that, we all make mistakes, I made one yesterday I hold my hands up and apologise to your linesman, but please don’t come on here slating my team and suggesting it was all us. Have a look at yourselves aswell, good luck for the next round and look forward to playing you in the league! 

22 minutes ago, Massive88 said:

And what team are you from? Because I’ve never been involved when one of our players has entered the other sides changing rooms? 

Get your facts right, the older guy you are talking about didn’t even make the challenge! As I’ve said we shouldn’t of acted the way we did, but please remember the whole of your bench were on the pitch aswell so don’t make out it was all our fault. If your man hadn’t put a head butt in then we wouldn’t be on here having this argument. Let’s leave it at that, we all make mistakes, I made one yesterday I hold my hands up and apologise to your linesman, but please don’t come on here slating my team and suggesting it was all us. Have a look at yourselves aswell, good luck for the next round and look forward to playing you in the league! 

Good god this could be more interesting than, The Old firm Derby. Let’s get Ally McCoist, and Graeme Souness on this!!!

I am the linesman from yesterday and to be called a cheat is absolutely embarrassing. I mean am I at fault for you lot conceding 3 goals and giving a penalty away hey?? No. The only part i did wrong was celebrating when major scored the 3rd. Why did i do that? Because i had abuse of the away team the whole 2nd half. Does that make it right? No and i apologise for my actions. But to have a bottle thrown at me for doing my job correctly is a utter disgrace from St Dominick, i even heard a sub say "stay on side jasper" 🤷‍♂️. I had my flag up way before the goal went in and the ref should of noticed and stopped play straight away. I have been doing the line for a few years and never have had so much abuse and a object thrown at me. People wonder why there is a shortage of officials hey?? As far as im concerned i did my job correctly and St Columb on the day won fair n square. I also gave decisions against st columb with throwing n corners etc.. So don't give me that rubbish that i was a cheat. Anyway once again the only part i will apologise for, is celebrating a goal, yes it was wrong and I'm sorry. Anyway as far as I'm concerned the match is over and St Columb fairly won the match. 

Cheers 

As a neutral fan and someone who watched the game yesterday between St Columb vs St Dominic, i have to say the St Columb linesman was correct with the offside call. The winger was about 2-3 yards offside and he shouldn't be complaining. I know it's tough and no1 likes losing, but the way the away team acted was a joke and disgusting. Never throw objects at a official either, disgrace!! 

After watching the game between st columb vs dominick there is some complete crap being put on here. Fair and competitive game with a poor ref and a complete cheat of a linesman who was beyond a joke all game. The game came to a nasty end when a st columb player head butted a st.dominick defender before a 30+ punch up lasted 5 minutes which the st.columb cheating linesman was heavy involved throwing many punches. Completely out of order from both teams and very sad to see with family’s and kids watching on. 

Hi all Iam the secretarySt Dominick Fc and I was also the St Dominick linesman yesterday at the match withSt  Columb.

I would like to put a more balanced view to this argument that is showing our club in a very poor light.

The offside incident was obviously at the other end of the pitch from me so I am in no position to offer any view on whether it was or was not offside it was however a critical point in the game as the score was 1-1 at the time.These decisions are made in all junior matches and in all my years of being involved with football are always contentious and cause bad feeling and I am sure if it was me at the other end giving that decision I would have had plenty said to me aswell.
It did in all ways change the spirit of the match and after we went behind due to a correctly awarded penalty the head Butt incident happened.The player head butted was not the player that made the challenge and the fracas that happened was in no way one sided both sets of players plus the substitutes and managers we all involved but to be fair for the most part it was handbags and the referee did well to identify the problem and sent the st columb player off for the violent conduct.

From here on in st columb scored a 3rd goal and went on to win the game there was no further bad feeling between the sides 

I feel very disappointed with the attitude of all the people who have made the comments on this thread as both sides were  as bad as each other it was a very keenly fought even game of football that has been blow totally out of proportion.

well done to St Columb you won fair and square in the end and I suggest that we leave it to that , it happens in junior football all the time and condemning clubs on here does not help!!

28 minutes ago, Mosalah said:

After watching the game between st columb vs dominick there is some complete crap being put on here. Fair and competitive game with a poor ref and a complete cheat of a linesman who was beyond a joke all game. The game came to a nasty end when a st columb player head butted a st.dominick defender before a 30+ punch up lasted 5 minutes which the st.columb cheating linesman was heavy involved throwing many punches. Completely out of order from both teams and very sad to see with family’s and kids watching on. 

Stop being pathetic and calling the linesman a cheat for goodness sakes! I was stood by the gate not far from him and he made the right decision! As your secretary as correctly said, accept the defeat and move on. 

34 minutes ago, Mosalah said:

I was throwing punches? I was no where near the punch up you idiot 😂 i was stood well out of the way. I think if i was throwing punches the ref would of removed me from doing the line and sent me off. Get you're facts right 👍

8 minutes ago, Roche Raider said:

Think the book needs throwing at both sides.

Complete and abject failure in ability to control players!

I think end of story and call it a day, there is much more to life at the moment without people getting involved with stupid comments, grow up lads and SHUT UP !

Just now, karaoke said:

I think end of story and call it a day, there is much more to life at the moment without people getting involved with stupid comments, grow up lads and SHUT UP !

PS, no I wasn’t 

1 minute ago, karaoke said:

PS, no I wasn’t the referee 🙈

6 hours ago, Roche Raider said:

If we've seriously got brain dead cretins entering opponents dressing rooms after the full time whistle then perhaps a rethink on participation in amateur level sport is needed.

Load of pretentious, mentally unstable  cage fighting invalids as per. 

How could such an inappropriate form of behaviour comply with Rule of Six protocols ? I hope the "brain dead cretin" was wearing a mask. I think both sides should be reported to the CCFA and expelled from the Junior Cup. I hope the referee's report pulls no punches, lol. To ensure they are aware of the situation, the Moderators should forward this dialogue to Bodmin for careful consideration.

25 minutes ago, isaac rosenberg said:

How could such an inappropriate form of behaviour comply with Rule of Six protocols ? I hope the "brain dead cretin" was wearing a mask. I think both sides should be reported to the CCFA and expelled from the Junior Cup. I hope the referee's report pulls no punches, lol. To ensure they are aware of the situation, the Moderators should forward this dialogue to Bodmin for careful consideration.

I think you’ve mis read this, no one entered the wrong changing room yesterday. 

The sad thing is people are trying to excuse the behaviour and say "it's done now, stays on the pitch"... Yet there's every chance it rears its head in 7 days time so how do we actively stamp out these incidents and ensure those responsible are made an example of? We keep scratching our heads at referees jacking it in but we don't want to take action when someone decides to start knocking seven bells out of someone for no reason other than wearing a different team jersey?

Far too many who think that this behaviour is part and parcel of grassroots football and it swiftly needs dealing with.