Torpoint Athletic             7-0           Plymouth Marjon

Holsworthy                      P-P     Elburton Villa

Ilfracombe Town             P-P           Torridgeside

WEST DIVISION

Camelford                        P-P           Liskeard Athletic

Godolphin Atlantic          2-3            Penzance

Sticker                               1-7          Saltash United

Wadebridge Town          0-2            Bodmin Town

Well im back ,wish i stayed in and watched tv this was new mangers Paul Clarks 1st game in charge of the G and i cannot see a lot has changed but the defence did do well to hold Penzanceto 0-0 in the1st half in 2nd half both goalies had complete NIGHTMARES Ethan in the G Goal  thought he would go walk about and the Penzance no11 lobbed him for a great goal , then Flores in the Penzance goalletthe ball go straight through his hands from a  G corner whenit was a straight forward catch the 1st goal was unlucky for the G when a G player scored a own goal.The ref and his assitant had a bit of a knightmare when Penzance  scored the ball was well over the line everyone saw it except the reF and linesman well the weather was awful but he had a bad game .Had to feel sorry for the G losing 3-2 but Penzance deserved there win got so many good young players and the old head of Kevin Lawrence to pullthe strings MOM forPenzance MAWGAN KEWN  he was outstanding sorry G  but didnt know hardly any of you but i will give it to Mattt Saunders .Off to watch Newquay tmmrw vs Mousehole hope weather is better

40 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Well im back ,wish i stayed in and watched tv this was new mangers Paul Clarks 1st game in charge of the G and i cannot see a lot has changed but the defence did do well to hold Penzanceto 0-0 in the1st half in 2nd half both goalies had complete NIGHTMARES Ethan in the G Goal  thought he would go walk about and the Penzance no11 lobbed him for a great goal , then Flores in the Penzance goalletthe ball go straight through his hands from a  G corner whenit was a straight forward catch the 1st goal was unlucky for the G when a G player scored a own goal.The ref and his assitant had a bit of a knightmare when Penzance  scored the ball was well over the line everyone saw it except the reF and linesman well the weather was awful but he had a bad game .Had to feel sorry for the G losing 3-2 but Penzance deserved there win got so many good young players and the old head of Kevin Lawrence to pullthe strings MOM forPenzance MAWGAN KEWN  he was outstanding sorry G  but didnt know hardly any of you but i will give it to Mattt Saunders .Off to watch Newquay tmmrw vs Mousehole hope weather is better

Is that Paul Clark who used to be a goal keeper? 

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Tuesday October 27 2020
6 hours ago, The Torpoint Massive said:

Good day in the office and gone 2nd in the league and we are in seventh heaven!
SWPL Premier Division East
Torpoint Athletic 7-0 Plym Marjons 
Goal scorers:
Gary Hird 3, 54
Adam Carter 8, 57
Darren Hicks 34
Mike Lucas 77
Paul Heveran 83

Att: 113

Marjons were absolutely hopeless, an embarrassment to this level of football. Would struggle in the P and D league. I've not seen a great amount of matches this season but the ones I have to be honest have not been great. There are a lot of players pocketing whatever amount of money who even 15 years ago would never have played at this level of football.