Cornwall Football Forum

Newquay vs St Dennis

Back from watching a very good game which Newquay dominated , Newquay started on fire and went 1-0 through a louis Price shot but ex Newquay goalie Dan Peters really should of saved it because it was quite a soft shot , But Peters made ammends with save after save mostly with his feet new signing from Saltash Tom Moxham then put Newquay 2-0 up with a blockbuster shot from a tight angle , just before half time StDENNIS had a rush of blood and came rushing out and flattened the St Dennis player pen Lee Rickard converted it i thought then that St Dennis would comeback after all the chances Newquay had missed .2nd half Newquay came out and played lovely football St Dennis just could not handle Louis Price he was brilliant , and in Jack Bray Evans hes  a player i would pay my entrance money to watch alone hes so skillful and im sure he scored but on the Newquay site they got it down as Lowry i dont think he was even on the pitch .The final goal went to another new signing from Truro young Josh Adams who looked really good on this showing i can see a top 4 finish for NEWQUAY my Mom for Newquay Louis Price for S tDennis Dan Peters St Dennis werent really at the races today and forwards Carl Rickard and Jacob Rowe hardly had a  kick all afternoon .I Thought the ref Oliver Willcocks had  a good game even though he did send St Dennis player Doodles off St Dennis seemed to loose there discipline and where quit poor really .Well done NEWQUAY you are still a good side St Dennis but Newquay where brilliant this afternoon .Another hammering for Godolphin 10-1 vs Liskeard easy game next away to Falmouth another 10 there cant see them taying in this league shame really because they are a nice club ran bynice passionate people next weeks game is important home to Callington 6 pointer there