Looe Town 0 St Mawgan 1

Mullion 3 Morwenstow 1

Perranwell 3 St Stephen 2 (AET) 

Polperro 4 St Newlyn East 1

Rosudgeon 3 Ludgvan 2 (AET)

Ruan Minor 5 Marazion 1

St Dominick 3 Illogan RBL 2 (AET)

St Minver 4 Penryn Athletic 1

Don't know what was going on at Rosudgeon.

Got there just before 1pm, saw Ludgvan players getting out of their cars and checked with them it was still a 2pm KO.

Took a brisk walk to Prussia Cove and back, returned about 1:50 with nothing happening, and hardly any cars left in the car park..

Don't know if it was moved elsewhere, postponed or whatever?

2 hours ago, Richard Rundle said:

Don't know what was going on at Rosudgeon.

Got there just before 1pm, saw Ludgvan players getting out of their cars and checked with them it was still a 2pm KO.

Took a brisk walk to Prussia Cove and back, returned about 1:50 with nothing happening, and hardly any cars left in the car park..

Don't know if it was moved elsewhere, postponed or whatever?

Did you go further down lane from clubhouse to the actual pitch on the left ?

• ECPL changed the title to CORNWALL SENIOR CUP 2nd Round RESULTS
On 29/09/2020 at 20:04, ECPL said:

CORNWALL SENIOR CUP 2nd Round 

Bude Town v Hayle

Holman SC 5 Redruth United 1

Looe Town 0 St Mawgan 2

Mullion v Morwenstow

Perranwell 3 St Stephen 2 (AET) 

Polperro 4 St Newlyn East 1

Rosudgeon v Ludgvan

Ruan Minor v Marazion

St Dominick 3 Illogan RBL 2 (AET)

St Minver 4 Penryn Athletic 1

Rosudgeon 3-2ludgvan after extra time.2-2 at full time 

ST.MINVER  (2) 4      Wooten 80’ 90+3’   Wilson 39’   R.Green 45+2 

PENRYN  (1)  1          Janes 36’

Blowing an absolute hooly, 11c but felt like 5c in the wind, felt sorry for the players to be honest, zero football, almost impossible, but lots of commitment.  Good to see Penryn Res win today as 4 of their players had to step up to the 1sts in this game. 3 great goals, Penryns to open the scoring, then Rob Greens with last kick of the 1st half both in off the underside of the crossbar and Wootens first with 10 to go, a 25 yard strike across Penryns stand in keeper Chris Page who had no chance. Penryn down to 10 a minute after and game over. Personally thought it was a yellow myself but apart from that thought the young 18 year old ref had a decent game being assessed by Ray Brown.  Nice set up at St.Minver, half time hot dog was better than some ive had in New York!! Sorry for short report, too cold, and im off to do a 12 hour night shift! Good luck St.Minver next round scored at the perfect times and deserved the win on the day 👏🏼

WADEBRIDGE  0-0  PORTHLEVEN

Two of my old clubs were playing 10 mins down the road in a SWPL match so popped in and watched the 2nd half. So difficult in the wind 💨 so the 45 mins won’t live long in the old memory bank but both teams had great chances to win it! In the 82nd minute I would have put my house 🏠 or at least my shed on Charlie Young lobbing home from the edge of the area with the keeper stranded but he “topped” it then with the last 95th minute attack the Bridgers in form striker Kyle Flew may wish he went for the foot option rather than stooping into a 5 yard far post header straight at the keeper. Port also played the last 5 of that game with 10 men. Don’t like seeing red cards but saw 2 today. 👎🏽️ Horrible day for football to be honest though, well done to all you players for giving it a go 👊🏼👏🏼

Polperro 4-1 St Newlyn East 

Nobody who saw this game could argue that the final score line didn’t reflect the game and flattered the hosts who were in a close game that could have still gone either way until the 87 minute. 

We hit a post and had chances to score before opening the scoring on 28 mins from Lee Paxton. Polperro equalised just 4 mins later when a rash challenge from our keeper gifted Polperro a penalty to reply from.

Polperro scored early in the second half to go 2-1 up when a long ball over the top was converted. Both teams had opportunities to score but it wasn’t until the 87th and 91st minute with Newlyn pushing for an equaliser that the game was sealed with two late goals.

A very even contest overall with (IMO) Newlyn the better team in the first half and Polperro controlling the second better and going through after taking their chances. 

Good luck to Polperro for the rest of their season. 

Jiggy, Manager SNEFC

1 hour ago, St Newlyn East AFC said:

Polperro 4-1 St Newlyn East 

Nobody who saw this game could argue that the final score line didn’t reflect the game and flattered the hosts who were in a close game that could have still gone either way until the 87 minute. 

We hit a post and had chances to score before opening the scoring on 28 mins from Lee Paxton. Polperro equalised just 4 mins later when a rash challenge from our keeper gifted Polperro a penalty to reply from.

Polperro scored early in the second half to go 2-1 up when a long ball over the top was converted. Both teams had opportunities to score but it wasn’t until the 87th and 91st minute with Newlyn pushing for an equaliser that the game was sealed with two late goals.

A very even contest overall with (IMO) Newlyn the better team in the first half and Polperro controlling the second better and going through after taking their chances. 

Good luck to Polperro for the rest of their season. 

Jiggy, Manager SNEFC

4-1 seems a comfortable enough victory for me 🤷🏽‍♂️

10 minutes ago, coady-9 said:

St Stephen way better side today absolutely embarrassing to see a bunch of big boys like Perranwell bitch and moan like they do well done your through but what a bunch of tools 

Sadly I’m not surprised to here you say this. We at the ryn experienced some horrendous behaviour a few weeks ago, including anti Semitic. And while the fa let this go unpunished I’m sure it will continue. Perrannotsowell

35 minutes ago, coady-9 said:

St Stephen way better side today absolutely embarrassing to see a bunch of big boys like Perranwell bitch and moan like they do well done your through but what a bunch of tools 

I must say from a neutral point of view on the sideline, it was a very exciting game and was end to end stuff. However the saints had the better chances but failed to score and goals win games. 

38 minutes ago, coady-9 said:

What utter crap , I watched the game and no way were you the better side and if our defenders didn’t help one of your players to stay on the pitch ! After the ref was going to send him off ... 

Shame your had your blinkers on but your probably a little biased .. 

1 minute ago, Ronaldo said:

What utter crap , I watched the game and no way were you the better side and if our defenders didn’t help one of your players to stay on the pitch ! After the ref was going to send him off ... 

can you confirm which Ronaldo you are please, I like to know who I’m talking too

16 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

probably yes a little biased but not at all wrong bunch of knobs that is all. Well played to your captain told him that after but the bench and every other player asking for a red 👊🏻💦 

2 minutes ago, coady-9 said:

probably yes a little biased but not at all wrong bunch of knobs that is all. Well played to your captain told him that after but the bench and every other player asking for a red 👊🏻💦 

Not many players will try to keep a player on the pitch from a red card which was going to be awarded .. I thought your team were unlucky today but that’s football.. But I don’t agree with your comments about our players . Your team moaned as much if not more ... but all in all your guys were very pleasant in the bar after . 

1 minute ago, coady-9 said:

O your right not many will one player did which was your captain and I thanked him for that as for every other player and the bench they all asked for him to go can’t change that so stop acting like a nice guy be true to yourself 👊🏻💦

At least we have got some nice guys ...  End of you lost and a tad bitter but that’s your opinion , I am a nice guy so I’m happy with that .😁

4 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

At least we have got some nice guys ...  End of you lost and a tad bitter but that’s your opinion , I am a nice guy so I’m happy with that .

5 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

At least we have got some nice guys ...  End of you lost and a tad bitter but that’s your opinion , I am a nice guy so I’m happy with that .😁

Sleep well so phenomenon 

Perranwell 3 - St Stephen 2 AET - Great credit to St Stephen who battled hard in a game that ebbed and flowed in very windy conditions at the Well. Not an afternoon for students of football, but a great cup tie none the less, finally settled in extra time by a Tom Fisher first time hat-trick for the home team. The game was well reffed by Kevin Knowles who was kept busy by the determination of both sides to win this tie. Nice to see the Well’s centre backs making the case to the ref not to send off the young St Stephen’s talented winger who had a feisty battle down the right side all match, it was the right call even with the game poised at 2-2, and nice to see that genuine sportsmanship still exists in the game. Some great saves from both keepers kept their respective teams in the game at various points of the match, with the crossbar and post also coming to the Well’s rescue on a couple of occasions. A great advert for cup football, if not for football purists, it none the less provided a great afternoon’s entertainment.