Cornwall Football Forum

St Blazey vs Bodmin

I would usually be watching the G this afternoon but i am taking a man i dont even know to see his dying wife in the Hospice in St Austell he said he played for Newcastle back in the 70s hes called Ray Blackhall never heard of him why coulnt it be Alan Shearer or Kevin Keegan going in the car iwoud be in awe of them . Ok onto the game got my details all writen down and Smokies got his ,shoud be a cracker game my no 2 and 3 in the league in my prediction this year Today im going for a 2-2 draw .I will write a report later and get the comments coming back when i praise the ref an dget comments dont know what im talking about or what game was i watching .I love winding fellow supporters up but we all love our footy.Enjoy your match wherever you are and be nice to the refs without them we would be lost .

Back from watching a fine display from St Blazey , in the 1st half myfav player Adam Carter missed a sitter when 1on 1 with Blaey keeper Jordan Duffy who made a fine save , Bodmin went 1-0 up just before half time with a fine Dan Jennings goal in the 2nd haf which Blazey dominated and  could of won this game if it wasnt for the impressive goalkeeping of Bodmins Ollie Chenoweth 1 save a point blank header by Kenny .This was a fine display by St Blazey and very poor from Bodmin who even had ex Parkway player Teigan Rosenquest playing for them .Blazey equalised with a blockbuster goal from the outstanding Jack Alexander who was a handful all afternoon to Bodmin .They are lovely people at Blazey i really enjoy going there but it does bring a tear to my eyes driving past the house my ex deceased partner died in St Austell not nice coming back to a empty flat .My  mom for Blazey Jack ALEXANDER but it was close with Jordan Waltonwho was brilliant and MOM for Bodmin couldnt pick anyone really they where that poor but its got to be Ollie Chenoweth for saving Bodmin form a hammering .They referee Neil Hunnissett had a brilliant game and delt with niggly fouls from both sides bit sad to see Blazeys no8 Liam Parnell going off on a stretcher , Next week Blazey come to my team Godolphin it will be a bloody massacre after i heard on the radio that they lost 6-0 At Home to St Austell .Well  done Blazey Thankyou for making me and Smokie Welcome like you always do  .

38 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

Back from watching a fine display from St Blazey , in the 1st half myfav player Adam Carter missed a sitter when 1on 1 with Blaey keeper Jordan Duffy who made a fine save , Bodmin went 1-0 up just before half time with a fine Dan Jennings goal in the 2nd haf which Blazey dominated and  could of won this game if it wasnt for the impressive goalkeeping of Bodmins Ollie Chenoweth 1 save a point blank header by Kenny .This was a fine display by St Blazey and very poor from Bodmin who even had ex Parkway player Teigan Rosenquest playing for them .Blazey equalised with a blockbuster goal from the outstanding Jack Alexander who was a handful all afternoon to Bodmin .They are lovely people at Blazey i really enjoy going there but it does bring a tear to my eyes driving past the house my ex deceased partner died in St Austell not nice coming back to a empty flat .My  mom for Blazey Jack ALEXANDER but it was close with Jordan Waltonwho was brilliant and MOM for Bodmin couldnt pick anyone really they where that poor but its got to be Ollie Chenoweth for saving Bodmin form a hammering .They referee Neil Hunnissett had a brilliant game and delt with niggly fouls from both sides bit sad to see Blazeys no8 Liam Parnell going off on a stretcher , Next week Blazey come to my team Godolphin it will be a bloody massacre after i heard on the radio that they lost 6-0 At Home to St Austell .Well  done Blazey Thankyou for making me and Smokie Welcome like you always do  .

That's a pretty accurate report. Keep it up. Bodmin are getting desperate now.

Good to see you today 100% Cornish. Looking forward to our trip to Godolphin next week. 

Very enjoyable afternoon of football. Bodmin deserved their half time lead at half time. St Blazey came out and gave it a right go and turned the game around. Bodmin looked off the pace and St Blazey had the chances to win it. 

Thank you must go to everyone at the club who helped out after and helped take drinks orders and serve food etc to make sure everything went well and rules kept to. A good team effort. 

15 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Excellent report 100% Cornish.  Feels like Bodmin are still searching for a consistent line up after making a lot of signings in the summer, a few seem to have already departed with yet more additions being made. Looks like Teigan Rosenquest has joined Max Smallcombe as a new signing from Bideford.

Blazey look like inconsistency personified. On their day they can play teams off the park, but when it's not their day... . No shortage of entertainment and incident when Blazey are playing though.

30 minutes ago, Way Of The Park said:

Excellent report 100% Cornish.  Feels like Bodmin are still searching for a consistent line up after making a lot of signings in the summer, a few seem to have already departed with yet more additions being made. Looks like Teigan Rosenquest has joined Max Smallcombe as a new signing from Bideford.

Blazey look like inconsistency personified. On their day they can play teams off the park, but when it's not their day... . No shortage of entertainment and incident when Blazey are playing though.

Good game of football I felt . Bodmin a lot stronger first half then at blazey took over second half !

Max smallcombe and Teigan Rosenquest are only their temporarily I believe , still bideford players. max returning from injury and Teigan work commitments.