Newton Abbot Spurs     1-0       Torpoint Athletic

Sidmouth Town             3-1       Axminster Town   

WEST DIVISION

Bodmin Town               3-0       Penzance

Falmouth Town             7-1       St Dennis

Helston Athletic            3-3       Newquay

Porthleven                   3-1       St Austell

10 minutes ago, RAPPO said:

I’ll be driving home from Scotland a day early after getting kicked out by Nicola Sturgeon yesterday!!! 😢😤😳🙄  checking twitter of course! 👍👏🏼

She was concerned about you getting home in time to record this week's RAPPO & DEACS FRIDAY FIX podcast mate :thumbsup:

Bodmin Town 3 Penzance 0

Good result for Bodmin despite looking sluggish tired and overweight in some cases, few flashes of quality won the game, could have been more if not for a good performance from the penzance keeper

Penzance played the right way but lack quality all over, couple of good chances one hitting the post from 7 or so yards. not put away cost them getting anything tonight 

17 minutes ago, Footballlover442 said:

Bodmin Town 3 Penzance 0

Good result for Bodmin despite looking sluggish tired and overweight in some cases, few flashes of quality won the game, could have been more if not for a good performance from the penzance keeper

Penzance played the right way but lack quality all over, couple of good chances one hitting the post from 7 or so yards. not put away cost them getting anything tonight 

Overweight ? 

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Wednesday 23 September 2020
12 minutes ago, Jeremy Wade said:

James Ward a second 90 mins for Falmouth in a week.......is he back again?

Falmouth looked like they could have scored every time they went forward last night, Scott Kellow MOTM for me.

JW

He not getting any minutes for parkway and don’t think was even in the squad for last game.  He struggled to be honest 

2 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

He not getting any minutes for parkway and don’t think was even in the squad for last game.  He struggled to be honest 

James Ward hasn't been in the starting line up since the FA Cup match v Saltash (when he was pretty poor).

Didn't last long at Truro last season either, perhaps SW Peninsula League is his level.

10 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

James Ward hasn't been in the starting line up since the FA Cup match v Saltash (when he was pretty poor).

Didn't last long at Truro last season either, perhaps SW Peninsula League is his level.

I watched both games James Ward played for Parkway. St Blazey(friendly) & Saltash(FA Cup). He was as good as any of the their other defenders on both occasions. The Parkway supporters around me were actually praising his contribution. Since then he has not featured at all for Parkway. As for Truro, they didnt want him to go, he had a great spell with them.

Well, all i can say it's our gain because Wardy is back with Falmouth Town to slot in our defence. We are absolutely delighted to have him back. He can achieve his ambitions with us. U.T.T.

18 minutes ago, Jeff Chambers said:

I watched both games James Ward played for Parkway. St Blazey(friendly) & Saltash(FA Cup). He was as good as any of the their other defenders on both occasions. The Parkway supporters around me were actually praising his contribution. Since then he has not featured at all for Parkway. As for Truro, they didnt want him to go, he had a great spell with them.

Well, all i can say it's our gain because Wardy is back with Falmouth Town to slot in our defence. We are absolutely delighted to have him back. He can achieve his ambitions with us. U.T.T.

What are those ambitions this season?

15 minutes ago, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

Not to get promotion...lol.

Promotion will be difficult as there are a lot of good teams, however that's got to be our aim at Falmouth Town. A club of our size, support, history & tradition should be playing in the Western League. A change of mind for many of us admittedly but when you look at the bigger picture its the only way to go. The Western league will be littered with Cornwall & Devon clubs within a few years and we want to be a part of it. U.T.T.

3 minutes ago, Jeff Chambers said:

Promotion will be difficult as there are a lot of good teams, however that's got to be our aim at Falmouth Town. A club of our size, support, history & tradition should be playing in the Western League. A change of mind for many of us admittingly but when you look at the bigger picture its the only way to go. The Western league will be littered with Cornish & Devon clubs within a few years and we want to be a part of it. U.T.T.

Good thinking Jeff, stand still go backwards.

Ride the wave it doesn't last forever.