WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 9TH

ST PIRAN LEAGUE

EAST DIVISION

Liskeard Ath Reserves   v          Saltash Borough

Sticker Reserves           v          St Mawgan

WEST DIVISION

Helston Athletic Res     v          St Day

Porthleven Reserves     v          Mullion

Could someone confirm that the Sticker verses St.Mawgan game kicks off at 6.45 pm this evening.

21 minutes ago, Steffen Iversen said:

Could someone please let me know what time the Helston v St Day game kicks off this evening and if there’s a limit on how many spectators please?

Also 7:30.

All kick off times can be seen by clicking on the fixture in Full-Time.

Outside the NLS there are no laid down limits on the number of spectators only a proviso that social distancing is observed and spectators cannot gather in groups of more than 6.  Respective club COVID Risk Assessments may of course put other restrictions or limits in place.

1 hour ago, Steve Carpenter said:

Also 7:30.

All kick off times can be seen by clicking on the fixture in Full-Time.

Outside the NLS there are no laid down limits on the number of spectators only a proviso that social distancing is observed and spectators cannot gather in groups of more than 6.  Respective club COVID Risk Assessments may of course put other restrictions or limits in place.

According to the CCFA Referee Appointments Listings the Sticker game is still listed for 18.45 alongside several other matches, so not all 7.30pm.

50 minutes ago, David Bray said:

According to the CCFA Referee Appointments Listings the Sticker game is still listed for 18.45 alongside several other matches, so not all 7.30pm.

30 minutes ago, unclebilltc said:

Just a chance the Referees Appointments list is not accurately updated as it was in the good old days Dave!

Full-Time is always the master.  Clubs have the license to change the KO of evening games providing the opponents and the referee are happy to do so and the league is informed. 

6 hours ago, David Bray said:

6 hours ago, unclebilltc said:

Just a chance the Referees Appointments list is not accurately updated as it was in the good old days Dave!

The referee appointments list is uploaded by an outside agency so changes aren't amended on there as often as probably wanted.

As Steve said use the league Full-time sites for better accuracy or check with the home club before travelling.

Took in the Helston v ST Day game (from a distance!), and must say the ground is looking fantastic down there, and the team were on par! ST Day will be having a very long season if they continue to play like this, leaking goals in areas which at this level they shouldn't be! i was the chap who was managing last night the actual manager? some of things he was asking his team to do tactically were almost laughable, i cant imagine he's their normal manager but you'd thought they'd have someone suitable to step in if the main one wasnt?

on a football front as i said it was mostly Helston, they have a good crop of experience and youngsters and will e up there this season. clinical in front of goal, although as i've said the ST Day defence didnt put up much of a fight! 

2 hours ago, Sijames said:

Took in the Helston v ST Day game (from a distance!), and must say the ground is looking fantastic down there, and the team were on par! ST Day will be having a very long season if they continue to play like this, leaking goals in areas which at this level they shouldn't be! i was the chap who was managing last night the actual manager? some of things he was asking his team to do tactically were almost laughable, i cant imagine he's their normal manager but you'd thought they'd have someone suitable to step in if the main one wasnt?

on a football front as i said it was mostly Helston, they have a good crop of experience and youngsters and will e up there this season. clinical in front of goal, although as i've said the ST Day defence didnt put up much of a fight! 

Wasn’t at the game last night but after watching them on Saturday I said on here they need to ship a few out and bring in some fresh faces, maybe the manager being one of them, st day have lots of people doing Good things off the pitch and it’s a shame to see things going bad on it

14 minutes ago, bigbadbarry said:

Wasn’t at the game last night but after watching them on Saturday I said on here they need to ship a few out and bring in some fresh faces, maybe the manager being one of them, st day have lots of people doing Good things off the pitch and it’s a shame to see things going bad on it

Football goes round in cycles Barry clubs cannot be on their a game year in year out. Things happen that change circumstances and it’s not the professional game, not long ago Penryn were struggling okay they have not set the league on fire so far but both clubs will be there or there about come the end of the season. There is no magic wand or these guys would be at the top. As I said to someone at the weekend it’s a marathon not a sprint. 
Have you ever thought of managing yourself and putting yourself up for the firing squad that you are in command of. 😎