Cornwall Football Forum

Saturday matches Newquay 4 - Penzance 1

Watched a Dominant display this afternoon from a very good Newquay side against a very young Penzance side ,Newquay went 1-0 up with a Alec Cole Pen further goals i think 2 for Dan Cane and 1 from Louis Price and Penzance pulling 1 back , Louis Price was causing Havoc running at the Penzance Defence looks like hes bulked up with gym work you wouldnt like to try and stop him he was really good i was going to give him the Mom but im giving it to Newquays Blonde BomBshell Tom Shephard who must of covered every blade of grass i thought he was brilliant and for Penzance Kevin Lawrence if Penzance had another 10 players like him they would be at the top o the league this year but ooud be a long season for them like my team the G who lost 6-2 to Dobwalls today . Newquay could be dark horses this year they do not seem to have a weakness in the team but they will have harder games to come like this Tuesday away at St Blazey .I would like to say thankyou to the kind Gentleman who gave me a bag of the Cornish Soccer magazine to read that was very kind of him just what i need when im sitting here on my own after the death of my partner I miss her so much just glad i got my little dog but still have no one to talk to .Well done Newquay very impressive display today

4 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

Watched a Dominant display this afternoon from a very good Newquay side against a very young Penzance side ,Newquay went 1-0 up with a Alec Cole Pen further goals i think 2 for Dan Cane and 1 from Louis Price and Penzance pulling 1 back , Louis Price was causing Havoc running at the Penzance Defence looks like hes bulked up with gym work you wouldnt like to try and stop him he was really good i was going to give him the Mom but im giving it to Newquays Blonde BomBshell Tom Shephard who must of covered every blade of grass i thought he was brilliant and for Penzance Kevin Lawrence if Penzance had another 10 players like him they would be at the top o the league this year but ooud be a long season for them like my team the G who lost 6-2 to Dobwalls today . Newquay could be dark horses this year they do not seem to have a weakness in the team but they will have harder games to come like this Tuesday away at St Blazey .I would like to say thankyou to the kind Gentleman who gave me a bag of the Cornish Soccer magazine to read that was very kind of him just what i need when im sitting here on my own after the death of my partner I miss her so much just glad i got my little dog but still have no one to talk to .Well done Newquay very impressive display today

Louis price has been quality for years. Penzance however have been average for years 

7 hours ago, 100%cornish said:

So sorry for your personal loss Cornish. We’ve only met once @ the G and I’ve always admired you attitude and input to this website.

Thankyou  for your kind words i will defintitly be at STICKER sometime to see them play the big 3 i call them Helston ,Bodmin Blazey but i will call it the big 4 now  i will add Saltash but Newquay are going to be a team to watch as well this year .I am finding it hard to cope at the moment the only thing that is keeping me here is my dog and my love of watching local football and the lovely people i meet on my travels

Just now, 100%cornish said:

Thankyou  for your kind words i will defintitly be at STICKER sometime to see them play the big 3 i call them Helston ,Bodmin Blazey but i will call it the big 4 now  i will add Saltash but Newquay are going to be a team to watch as well this year .I am finding it hard to cope at the moment the only thing that is keeping me here is my dog and my love of watching local football and the lovely people i meet on my travels

Never let your dog down Cornish...he won't leave you down ever.

Chin up buddy.