Cornwall Football Forum

Arsenal

On 02/08/2020 at 07:27, Keith B said:

Still a good team stevieb. Given time and finance, they could become great again.

A lot of time, and a lot of finance. The gap between Arsenal and the top 4 is huge,just have a look at the money Chelsea, Man City and Man United are already chucking around. That is the sort of money you have to spend every year just to stay competitive. Arsenal are now paying the price for seasons of under investment post the Emirates move, makes you realise the wonders Arsene Wenger was working even keeping them around the champions league slots.

6 hours ago, Way Of The Park said:

A lot of time, and a lot of finance. The gap between Arsenal and the top 4 is huge,just have a look at the money Chelsea, Man City and Man United are already chucking around. That is the sort of money you have to spend every year just to stay competitive. Arsenal are now paying the price for seasons of under investment post the Emirates move, makes you realise the wonders Arsene Wenger was working even keeping them around the champions league slots.

And made 55 staff redundant today. A yearly cost of the equivalent of 3 weeks wage for Mezut Ozil 

14 hours ago, St Darren said:

And made 55 staff redundant today. A yearly cost of the equivalent of 3 weeks wage for Mezut Ozil 

And a majority shareholder in Stanley Kroenke who is married to a Walmart heiress, and has an estimated personal worth of $8.3 billion (Forbes.com, May 2020).

On 05/08/2020 at 21:06, St Darren said:

Allegedly  players took a pay cut of 12.5 % to help keep staff , stinks I'm afraid , silent satan dont get me started on him him and his bloody sports franchise  🤬🤬🤬

On 02/08/2020 at 00:03, TheolderIgetthebetterIwas said:

6 and 8 = 4 years...that'll do for me WAH!

Screenshot_20200802-000058_Chrome.jpg

Now now older play nicely  , remind me when did spurs last win a trophy  . 

1 hour ago, stevieb said:

Allegedly  players took a pay cut of 12.5 % to help keep staff , stinks I'm afraid , silent satan dont get me started on him him and his bloody sports franchise  🤬🤬🤬

Now now older play nicely  , remind me when did spurs last win a trophy  . 

Last four years...the above Arse..anal cup...YO!🤣