Cornwall Football Forum
Xanie25

When can spectators return?

There maybe a slim chance of catching COVID but if someone Did have it and passed it on to someone near them then it can spread so that’s why they’re trying to minimum the risk. 

Or on the other hand the government may like herd immunity 

20 hours ago, rocky170267 said:

1000’s ??? Actually it was 48 last week in the country. Not quite sure where you got your figures ??  You have a 0.0024% chance of getting this virus at the moment.( 2 in a million)

The media are scaring the public terribly. By the way you had three times as much chance of catching bird flu !! No lockdown or masks then either. 
There is 1 case at derriford who is going home tomorrow recovered

98 deaths today. Actually i said thousands testing positive each week. In fact there were  871 positive tests just today. 
(its okay i accept your apology)

1 hour ago, Joe Slovo said:

98 deaths today. Actually i said thousands testing positive each week. In fact there were  871 positive tests just today. 
(its okay i accept your apology)

What great drama!!

It said on Radio Cornwall yesterday there was only 7 cases of Corona Virus yeterday and they where all Locals ,so its about time this government looked at the figures down here and see they are very low and let the footy spectators back in this is a small little County  not a bloody big city where there are 1000s of Nationalities mixing with each other

1 hour ago, 100%cornish said:

It said on Radio Cornwall yesterday there was only 7 cases of Corona Virus yeterday and they where all Locals ,so its about time this government looked at the figures down here and see they are very low and let the footy spectators back in this is a small little County  not a bloody big city where there are 1000s of Nationalities mixing with each other

Cornwall is like one big massive city at the moment. Its rammed full.

Ok I worked on a red covid zone but I enjoy watching my son play and supporting local football. Do we know when the FA will review the current no supporters at matches. I feel it just needs clubs to act responsibly and insist on safety regardless if this is covid. Good prevention will succeed in what ever form. I miss watching football and hope we are allowed to be adults and take responsibility ourselves.

By the time that the new season gets under way, most of the holidaying masses should be away back home, taking any bugs with them. We who are left will no doubt have been sensibly obeying all the advice and will emerge fit to watch local football whilst still social distancing where bubbles are not available.

2 hours ago, Clubman said:

I thought I would give you a break from speaking for everyone as you contribute so much gate money to your local team. Think how much you will save!!

Contributed a great deal more than you since the late sixties!!