Cornwall Football Forum
Xanie25

When can spectators return?

13 minutes ago, John Mead said:

I get that Older but which teams are they permitted to watch?

All? Had a great time at Saltash today and felt safe. Social distancing was organised and carried out by everybody very sensibly although the crowd was around about 50 people

1 hour ago, John Mead said:

I get that Older but which teams are they permitted to watch?

Level 7 only at this time I believe, but you can play a team above your level at your ground with spectators. 

You cannot play a team above 7 at their ground with spectators...bonkers! 

That is true but if something happens and you are an affiliated club then there could be repercussions I believe.

5 hours ago, Ronaldo said:

If a team plays on a public pitch ( playing field ) who can stop anyone watching 🤔

35 minutes ago, baldy said:

So we have St Austell tweeting that all games at Poltair are strictly behind closed doors and Saltash having 50 spectators. Hmm ..

As previously mentioned, 2 sets of FA "rules" cause confusion! If Saltash SWPL team are playing at home it must be behind closed doors. Their enclosed ground is even named a stadium. Both Government and FA NLS regulations forbid spectators in August.

3 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Any reason blazey have now decided to play at parkway instead of at home ? Is it because it’s easier to stop people watching at parkway ? 

To reduce the amount of home friendlies at Blaise Park. 2nds home Friday night and 1st team on Saturday.

3 hours ago, John Mead said:

As previously mentioned, 2 sets of FA "rules" cause confusion! If Saltash SWPL team are playing at home it must be behind closed doors. Their enclosed ground is even named a stadium. Both Government and FA NLS regulations forbid spectators in August.

Once again, the fa have no idea of local football set up !

Boris said “ If you are playing a step 6 team away from home then stay at home, if you’re playing them at home then go to watch unless you are not coved registered then stay at home. Step 7 team at home, don’t stay at home, go to watch or away go to watch unless you want to stay at home cos we ain’t got a clue what’s going on!!! 🙄😷🤓

7 hours ago, RAPPO said:

Boris said “ If you are playing a step 6 team away from home then stay at home, if you’re playing them at home then go to watch unless you are not coved registered then stay at home. Step 7 team at home, don’t stay at home, go to watch or away go to watch unless you want to stay at home cos we ain’t got a clue what’s going on!!! 🙄😷🤓

Just about sums it up Rappo.

16 hours ago, leedsunited said:

How does this work John, St.Blazey is in Cornwall .. 

But are all of their players living in Cornwall?

On 02/08/2020 at 16:29, sportsman10 said:

Any reason blazey have now decided to play at parkway instead of at home ? Is it because it’s easier to stop people watching at parkway ? 

It’s virtually impossible to stop people watching at Parkway? It’s not an enclosed stadium ? You could probably get four or 500 people watching the game from ‘outside’the stadium if they wanted to. I’ll be there

43 minutes ago, rocky170267 said:

It’s virtually impossible to stop people watching at Parkway? It’s not an enclosed stadium ? You could probably get four or 500 people watching the game from ‘outside’the stadium if they wanted to. I’ll be there

I agree can watch from the top of the feild maybe the real reason it was moved. No chance of stopping it. 

Check licensing conditions very careful. On good authority councils are checking such. As before is it worth a few spectators in return for loss of licence.

Negates over riding health and welfare for all to avoid a further spike, if this happens forget 20/21 season

at the clubs peril at expense of all other clubs

11 hours ago, Bongo said:

Check licensing conditions very careful. On good authority councils are checking such. As before is it worth a few spectators in return for loss of licence.

Negates over riding health and welfare for all to avoid a further spike, if this happens forget 20/21 season

at the clubs peril at expense of all other clubs

I've seen the pictures of what the beaches and coastal towns look like in Devon & Cornwall at the moment. The second wave and further lock down is on the way.

1 hour ago, Way Of The Park said:

I've seen the pictures of what the beaches and coastal towns look like in Devon & Cornwall at the moment. The second wave and further lock down is on the way.

Can't see there being a complete lockdown the economy could never sustain it. I think it will be a case of protect the most vulnerable, and the rest be careful, not sure where that leaves grass roots sport.