Cornwall Football Forum

New non-league news website

Guest For The Love Of The game

Guest For The Love Of The game

Hi everyone, hope you're well and safe.

I'm a sports media graduate and i'm creating a non-league news website and aiming to release a non-league magazine when football returns.

Feel free to send me any news you think should feature (tom.besford@uwclub.net), includes all football in Cornwall as a whole.

Follow us on twitter: @ftlovethegame

We've just released an article about non-league fans during lockdown.

https://forthelove-ofthegame.weebly.com/

Can’t refuse the opportunity to perhaps remind everyone about the CORNISH SOCCER Mag.

I’m currently working on the latest issue and for the moment subscription rates remain so cheap I can’t believe it myself!

Here’s a reminder of the most recent issue as well.CC23855B-EA53-416F-ADAA-0EE6624BD704.jpegFB34357F-3AD2-4BCE-BE08-B66CD003FBFD.jpeg

7 hours ago, Keith B said:

We already have a Cornish Soccer Magazine chum - and it's great, thanks all the same.

Keith - it looks like Tom is trying to start a site based on all non league football. which, for me. looks interesting. I don’t think anyone will match Dave for Cornish football, especially with his contacts over many years but anything that gives grassroots football advertising has to be a good thing. 

Not for me to suggest but a collaboration between Dave and Tom may give Cornish football a footing outside of Cornwall??