Cornwall Football Forum

Dominic Richardson

Guest Rubber Soul

Harry Richardson played for Liskeard on Saturday. Not sure Dominic did. I heard he had decided to give the game up because he was disillusioned after the John Clarkson episode.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crosser

Hatful has one l, ECPL. Never mind, keep trying.

and just exactly how does that contribute to this topic??

if you dont do'nt do not have anything better to do than corrrrrrrrreeeccctttt pople speliinng i can create a post prurlet fro ya mayeb yuo shuold keep yuor persaonl confict to pm's or not at all

Nice to know I'm keeping Rubber Duck on his toes, or is that tows. You fall for it every time. I'll let you know when I set you up again. In the meantime get a life.

As for Torpoint - they were a little unfortunate not to have taken all three points but it wasn't for the lack of trying. Dominic Richardson showed a real appetite for goals and was a little unfortunate not to get on the score sheet, but it was the penalty save by the Cullompton goalkeeper from Mike Roberts that earned the visitors a point they never looked like achieving.

Oh dear Anita. Better to be silent at times

Dictionary definition

hatful - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"

Oh dear Anita. Better to be silent at times

Dictionary definition

hatful - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"

I did say forgive me if i was wrong :) Just had a look in my Oxford English Dictionary and hatful's not in it, :unsure: no wonder people get their spellings wrong every so often :D